Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The European Union...In or out?

+10
Tigermin
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The European Union...In or out? Empty The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 19:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Farrage v Cleggy on now on BBC2.

2The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 19:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm out, let's get our country back!!!

3The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely in. The people saying "out" think it's a way of "taking our country back". It isn't.

4The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 19:17

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lets stay in- and avoid tariff barriers to trade. Outside the EU ,Frankfurt would take over as Europe's leading financial centre. We'd all be worse off

5The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 19:38

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In I think, we're too much of a lightweight country to be choosy.

6The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 19:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OUT

(of the united kingdom)

7The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 19:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:OUT

(of the united kingdom)
Good!

Piss off because we don't want you either!!!

8The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 20:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Nige ripped Cleggy a new Ahole.

9The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 20:24

rammywhite wrote:Lets stay in- and avoid tariff barriers to trade. Outside the EU ,Frankfurt would take over as Europe's leading financial centre. We'd all be worse off

:agree:

10The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 20:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought NF really got it right on the foreign policy/war issue but everything else he said didn't resonate with me.

11The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 20:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

(of the united kingdom)

I don't think Coventry has that option.

12The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 20:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know?

13The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 21:06

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In.

14The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 21:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

(of the united kingdom)
You lot will last two minutes on your own. It's all about Salmond's ego, with that twats picture on a stamp I think we have a better deal with the Queen!!!

15The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 21:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No pint saying what I would vote as its a simple 3 letter answer.  Best reason given above with regards to Frankfurt (the EU is already the 2nd most traded currency in the world, after USD whilst the GBP has slipped to 5th, behind the JPY and CAD!)

16The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 22:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:No pint saying what I would vote as its a simple 3 letter answer.  Best reason given above with regards to Frankfurt (the EU is already the 2nd most traded currency in the world, after USD whilst the GBP has slipped to 5th, behind the JPY and CAD!)

Out ?

17The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 22:27

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Out,without question.

18The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 22:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OUT!

Unfortunately our own people have made this country so much of a joke, that it really can't leave the EU.

The Polish in this country are getting worried at how many Bulgarians and Romanians are coming in.

Now that is funny stuff.

19The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 22:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:No pint saying what I would vote as its a simple 3 letter answer.  Best reason given above with regards to Frankfurt (the EU is already the 2nd most traded currency in the world, after USD whilst the GBP has slipped to 5th, behind the JPY and CAD!)

Out ?

Oops I did actually mean the 3 letter word os YES - meaning I am in!

My faux-pas!!!

At this moment in time London is the finance centre of Europe followed Geneva.  Problem is, if we did pull out of the EU the financial focus would shift to Frankfurt and be actually closer to the ECB who would gain more control.  As it is many think the EUR is weak, but it isn't  All the countries that borrowed to save their finances are paying back - far quicker than what the UK is paying its debt (as in we aren't as the debt is increasing on a daily basis!!!).  As I stated it is the 2nd most traded currency thus giving it a much better foothold in the financial world than the GBP and that foothold is increasing.  So maybe a lot of British would like to see it fail but the world economy will make sure it won't and by damn it is failing and it is quite he opposite and its strengthening - remember only 3 years ago £1 = €0.93  (at this moment the inter-bank rate is £1 = €1.21) - and it will only take about 3 years before it happens again the way it I strengthening - but all that means that the EU will have a much better bargaining power in the world than the counties not in the EU!!!

20The European Union...In or out? Empty Re: The European Union...In or out? Wed Apr 02 2014, 22:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:OUT!

Unfortunately our own people have made this country so much of a joke, that it really can't leave the EU.

The Polish in this country are getting worried at how many Bulgarians and Romanians are coming in.

Now that is funny stuff.

Lets put it this way the one thing all the parties seem not to say when they talk about the migration figures is how many British are involved in those figures - especially those moving back to the UK.  Last years figure of those migrating to the UK included over 100,000 British moving back (including myself, but also included my other half who is German and then a couple of mates moved back with their Dutch wives and children  of which 50% of them are Dutch)

Also lets not forget that coming out the EU would mean more cost for Farage as he has properties in Germany and Spain - mainly thanks to his offshore accounts and good accountancy by his German wife who still works in the Investment banking industry!!!  So do you honestly believe we would pull out of the EU if UKIP got any power - would Farage would want to lose his job in the EU and end up on the unemployment list?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum