Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE!

+16
Sluffy
okocha
karlypants
Keegan
terenceanne
Soul Kitchen
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
NickFazer
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Should Natasha date Mavies?

Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE! Vote_lcap39%Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE! Vote_rcap 39% [ 7 ]
Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE! Vote_lcap61%Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE! Vote_rcap 61% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On Saturday evening I was at a charity function at a posh hotel in Manchester. It was terribly boring, with a host of Z-list celebs wearing next to nothing and making tits of themselves.

I was hit on by two of the cast of Coronation Street and one who used to be in The Bill. So just another typical evening for an ex-model and former businesswoman of the year. Anyway, as I had a room in the hotel and didn't need to drive I took advantage of the free wine on the table and, to be honest, had one too many.

By the time the dessert arrived (apple pie) I found myself being hit on by some jug-eared ponce with a Brummie accent. Now normally I would have given him a wide berth but my defences were down due to the alcohol and, to be fair, he seemed a genuine sort of chap. It would have been rude to tell the jug-eared ponce to fuck off. And at least it stopped the guy from The Bill whispering in my ear that he wanted to dip me in Ronseal and masturbate over me.

Anyway, after half an hour of polite chat about his tattoos and jug-ears I escaped to the ladies to freshen up. My friend was in there and she said "do you know who that bloke is with the ears?" I said I didn't have a clue and asked if he was in Holyoaks. She then pipes up that he plays for my team!

Was it Josh Hine the guy who took the Magpies back to the big time not two weeks ago? Unfortunately not, it turns out it was a player from my ex-team Bolton Wanderers - none other than Mavies himself, the big ponce.

I returned to the table where Mavies was still sitting, talking to the salt and pepper pots. I told him I knew who he was and said I was pleased that he had got this far into the evening without getting injured. Anyway, he told me a few stories about Zat Knight and Owen Coyle before he invited me back to his room.

Now I'm not the sort of girl who sleeps with any man on the evening she meets him, but I did go back to his room for a coffee and a chat. At one pint he tried to show me his todger but I said my fanny was still growing back. After that awkward moment we actually talked for hours, he kept telling me how lucky he felt to be in the company of Natasha Whittam, the most famous and beautiful Bolton supporter. Apparently I am a regular topic of conversation on the team bus. The players love my posts, but dislike Hipster and Boggers.

I left his room at about 4am feeling a lot more sober and with a major dilemma as I'd made the mistake of giving him my phone number. And not 15 minutes ago he phoned to invite me out for a date on Tuesday evening.

So what should I do? Should I lower my standards and date Mavies, or should I tell him to fuck off and that I only do Chorley boys?

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Tue May 20 2014, 16:03; edited 1 time in total

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can do better than him, Nat FFS look at the state of him.

Ask yourself this, would you look at him in the eyes, or just be looking at his lugs ?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But think of all the juicy gossip I could get from him, he may even be better than my regular mole.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:But think of all the juicy gossip I could get from him, he may even be better than my regular mole.

OK then.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He looks like a police e-fit of Elmer Fudd.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:He looks like a police e-fit of Elmer Fudd.

You think you can do better?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least with those lugs you'd have something to hold on to.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get in there!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The way he plays, he will love your TiTs

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Be gentle he needs to be fit for pre season

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's a Yam Yam, not a Brummie.

And I'd stay away if I was you.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back to your best Nat

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As you clearly set the bar low when it comes to the criteria for dating someone and have little in the way of self-respect you might as well date anyone with a pulse. In fact with your criteria, I'm not convinced the pulse is necessary.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I told him I knew who he was and said I was pleased that he had got this far into the evening without getting injured.
 :rofl: 

It's a pity there weren't any Preston players at the function - you might have ended up as the filling in a triple-decker Davies sandwich.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:

It's a pity there weren't any Preston players at the function - you might have ended up as the filling in a triple-decker Davies sandwich.

No need to make this dirty.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's taking me to La Salsa on Bridge Street. I've placed a secret camera in my bag just in case he turns out to be a pervert.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's taking me to La Salsa on Bridge Street. I've placed a secret camera in my bag just in case he turns out to be a pervert.
See you there on Tuesday then.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I would have thought that place was a bit beneath you Nat. However it's cheap and cheerful I believe, and assuming he's paying with no chance of dipping his wick I would think it's a good option. 
Btw how's the tash growing now? Do you manage to leave the fire extinguisher at home now or do you take it out with you just in case you trap off with a snatch arsonist?

Is "La Salsa on Bridge Street" that scruffy looking lap-dancing place near where Maxwell's Plum used to be?

Very apt, if it is......

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Is "La Salsa on Bridge Street" that scruffy looking lap-dancing place near where Maxwell's Plum used to be?

Very apt, if it is......

Yes, because Mavies is really going to take me to a lap dancing place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum