Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE!

+16
Sluffy
okocha
karlypants
Keegan
terenceanne
Soul Kitchen
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
NickFazer
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Should Natasha date Mavies?

Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE! - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 39% [ 7 ]
Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE! - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%Should I Date Mavies? UPDATE: MARRIAGE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 61% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Two single blokes on the piss......

One covered in tattoos with a bucket of cash and the other in a frock.

Sounds plausible.....

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't have tattoos.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He could be a bit of a perve .....  I heard he makes his women shout "I love Gary Megson" as he stuffs them.  So best not to lower yourself I think.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Take one for the team, Nat! Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat you do realise that with you having your fanny burnt off previous you will need to open your back doors don't you?!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Nat you do realise that with you having your fanny burnt off previous you will need to open your back doors don't you?!

That's just perverse, the mods should step in (not through my back doors).

I'm getting butterflies in my stomach now - perhaps Mavies is the guy to help me get over Nuggy.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Two single blokes on the piss......

One covered in tattoos with a bucket of cash and the other in a frock.

:rofl: 

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Being fairly new to the site, I don't understand several things about our fellow-poster, Natasha: can someone please explain:

1. why many posters seem to be confrontational towards someone who seems to me to be amusing, interesting and articulate ( though the vocab can be unnecessarily rich, I admit);  
2. how on earth a girl's fanny can end up burnt after a relationship (am I being naïve?) Is this some kind of euphemism?
3. why she would dream of dating such an unappealing man as Mark Davies when I'm sure there must be lots of preferable suitors.

Grateful for any light that can be shed on these puzzling mysteries that have been keeping me awake at night.....

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It is all a bit of fun mate, nothing is ever really meant and Natasha gives out far more than she ever gets back!

Natasha is a legend on here and enthralled us with her wit and wisdom over the years.

We learnt about her burnt front bottom from a thread she started some time back about her holiday with Nuggy (David Nugent), hope someone can find the thread for you to read and catch up on all the background.

As for Mavies, I'm not sure if he is a step up or a step down after her affair with Nuggy!

Shame she's leaving us to follow Chorley next season though - I'll miss her.

Careful Sluffy, I reckon this is Mark Davies posting from the khazis in that strip joint.

He's only spent half an hour in Whittam's company and the alarm bells are ringing already, so he's doing some digging.

Run now, Mark, while you still can.......!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Surely Nat's pubes will have reappeared by now?  It can't still look like a storm ditch can it?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sluffy wrote:We learnt about her burnt front bottom from a thread she started...

Of all the names I've heard for "lady bits", "front bottom" still cracks me up the most!

Last edited by Keegan on Thu May 15 2014, 00:03; edited 1 time in total

Have you ever seen a Lancashire Pasty, Keegs?

If not, here's a nice picture for you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We have Patties. Basically the same thing, I guess - meat-filled crust.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We also have that style of pasty.

But I prefer the ones in my picture that look like fannies.

Anyway, how did the date go, Whittam.......?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:We also have that style of pasty.

But I prefer the ones in my picture that look like fannies.

Anyway, how did the date go, Whittam.......?

You must have seen some weird fannies amigo. I'd be concerned about slipping my todger into anything that looks like it can bite like a clam.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a great night. I think I might be in love. I know he is. He was even talking about settling down.

Does Natasha Davies sound right? Sounds too common for my liking, so if he does propose I will be asking him to change his surname to Whittam.

A bowl of spaghetti and some cheap plonk and you're "in love".......?

Thought you were a sophisticate?

Where next....KFC then on to The Balmoral for a few dark milds?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It was a great night. I think I might be in love. I know he is. He was even talking about settling down.

Does Natasha Davies sound right? Sounds too common for my liking, so if he does propose I will be asking him to change his surname to Whittam.
Hyphenate it. Whittam-Davies sounds proper posh.

It sounds like a firm of estate agents.

Shit ones.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum