Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elections - Who are you going to vote for?

+16
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
wanderlust
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
bwfc71
Tigermin
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Who are you going to vote for?

Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_lcap4%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_lcap4%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_lcap14%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_lcap50%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 50% [ 14 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_lcap14%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_lcap6%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

What did they say about the frankly suspect "no votes to -25 in about two minutes" thing?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:What did they say about the frankly suspect "no votes to -25 in about two minutes" thing?

They know about it but can't do anything about it due to the software coming direct from the States and the main IT department is in the States as at the Bolton office they only have administrator/moderator.  But they have flagged it with them.

The Bolton News IT Department is in the States?

No wonder they put the price of the paper up.......

Did you ask them why they keep running (non) stories about Helen Flanagan and her family?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:The Bolton News IT Department is in the States?

No wonder they put the price of the paper up.......

Did you ask them why they keep running (non) stories about Helen Flanagan and her family?

Bolton News is part of the Newsquest Group which is the British arm of Gannett Co. Inc

It wasn't that sort of meeting, unfortunately.

"It wasn't that sort of meeting, unfortunately."

Sounds ominous.

Did they put the squeeze on you?

I hope you at least got a brew......?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:"It wasn't that sort of meeting, unfortunately."

Sounds ominous.

Did they put the squeeze on you?

I hope you at least got a brew......?

LOL  never  Twisted Evil 

I did and it wasn't the best!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Correct, and best of all they weren't too bad to chat with, either!!!

As famous as you are, why would the editors want to meet with you - are you supplying the catering?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wish I was supplying the catering as it would boost my accounts - but, alas, it wasn't!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They must have been interviewing you for a front page feature then, have you been hanging around Shifnal Street again?

Cheep shot.

Your public expects better......

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've made a career out of cheap shots.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:They must have been interviewing you for a front page feature then, have you been hanging around Shifnal Street again?

You had to ask, although you were driving at the time! Shocked

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Thank fuck that a former Preston Business  Woman of the Year spends her time dispatching bullshit from her bedroom on a meaningless football forum than getting involved in the running of serious matters like the NHS!!

Considering a decent proportion of the country voted UKIP I suspect you will soon be in the minority as a Labour bellend.

Come the General Election will you read UKIP's policies or just vote with the rest of the sheep?
Stopping immigration is the only gimmick they have, as I have said before New Conservatives, and the cretins march in to vote for them two by two!!
Hitler's rise springs readily to mind.

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Thank fuck that a former Preston Business  Woman of the Year spends her time dispatching bullshit from her bedroom on a meaningless football forum than getting involved in the running of serious matters like the NHS!!

Considering a decent proportion of the country voted UKIP I suspect you will soon be in the minority as a Labour bellend.

Come the General Election will you read UKIP's policies or just vote with the rest of the sheep?
Stopping immigration is the only gimmick they have, as I have said before New Conservatives, and the cretins march in to vote for them two by two!!

We rarely agree on anything, but I'm glad to see you're not going along with the UKIP trend.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

And yet you'd vote for the party that almost brought the country to its knees! That makes a lot of sense.

UKIP might be a disaster, but as they've never had a chance it's simply speculation.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You haven't got a fucking clue what my politics are.
In fact a couple of UKIP statements would benefit me greatly.
Come the day Nigel will be crying in his real ale. You can't win an election on a 'hate your neighbour campaign' but no doubt you think you know different.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9753667/Ukip-candidate-Geoffrey-Clark-condemned-over-compulsory-abortion-views.html

It may be a protest vote, but it gives idiots like this a platform. I'd be ashamed to vote UKIP.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That was in 2012, but the dye is cast. Can't say I'm surprised with those sort of comments.

I could have picked any number from the past few years, think this ones particularly disgusting though.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A bunch of pompous hooray Henrys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum