Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Swansea City

+18
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
gloswhite
Spirit of 58
Keegan
wanderlust
doffcocker
largehat
Sluffy
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
jayjay23
trotter1948
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

101Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Don't worry, I won't be sticking about. I am off to support West Brom again.

It was a joke you bellend, you know you're my favourite poster.

102Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:14

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I forgot the players went to Dubai. What a waste of money that was. Swansea have a better team than us, they have a better manager than us, even though they have spent so little money assembling this team. We would love players like Dyer and Sinclair with pace and are a threat. We would love a goalscoring midfielder like Sigurdsson. But it shows how far we have declined, this is our 11th year in this league, yet at home game which was a must win match against a team who came up last year we got outplayed at home. We are rubbish, we have so little quality in the team and we have a rubbish manager. Relegation and the lack of Premiership money when in our debt is very worrying. It wouldn't surprise me to see us in League 1 within 2 years.

103Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:21

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

I hate being called a bellend. But to be honest I hardly ever post at Burnden Aces either, it is nothing against this forum if I don't post, I just lack interest in Bolton.

104Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Michael Bolton wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

I hate being called a bellend. But to be honest I hardly ever post at Burnden Aces either, it is nothing against this forum if I don't post, I just lack interest in Bolton.

Mich, just post on the Banter part of the forum then - you would enjoy the craic I promise.

105Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:27

Michael Bolton wrote:

To be honest Michael, there's very little Bolton chat on this site. People seem more interested in hookers and The Apprentice!

106Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:27

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Whether Coyle did enough to replace Holden and Lee is a separate issue and actually I would probably agree that he should have done more.

There was an element of misfortune though in that Holden was widely expected back from his injury in September and CYL was injured after Coyle had sold Matt Taylor and signed Chris Eagles, who was never meant to be a first choice player I believe.

If Coyle can be faulted in relation to these players it is that he failed to sign a central midfielder in January - he should have done, no arguments there.

He signed Ryo who negated the absence of CYL but he too has looked burnt out in the last few weeks. And I would simply make that point again regarding CYL, if a player is burnt out, you have to rest him. You wouldn't drive your car around knowing your tyres are dangerously bald. You carry on playing a player who all your sports science people are saying need a rest and it bites you on the arse.

107Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:28

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Just catchin' up with the posts. 'OneOinCoyle': loved the clip ! Yep, that just about sums it up ! Can't get my head around all this, a few seasons ago we were in Europe.

108Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well we are now 4 points officially from safety, games in hand or not.

Thanks Redknapp, cunt!

109Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:30

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

QPR 1-0 Spurs FT
That is the end of us. 4 points from 17th with a far worse goal difference. We are now 1/2 to be relegated. I hope the players and manager and chairman realise now just how much trouble we are in because it just feels like they don't understand how bad a situation we are in.

110Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:CYL was injured after Coyle had sold Matt Taylor and signed Chris Eagles, who was never meant to be a first choice player I believe.

You've said this before, do you have a mole? I don't believe Coyle was in a position to spend £1m on a sub.

111Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:33

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:CYL was injured after Coyle had sold Matt Taylor and signed Chris Eagles, who was never meant to be a first choice player I believe.

You've said this before, do you have a mole? I don't believe Coyle was in a position to spend £1m on a sub.

No I believe it's common sense. We only had one right midfielder, CYL, who was a key player. We signed another right midfielder from a championship club to provide competition and cover, but I do believe Eagles was never intended to replace CYL.

112Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:35

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thank God for the holiday in Dubai, or Clueless' Spineless Army might have gone into the season's biggest game looking unfit, uninterested and tactically weak!

113Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Michael Bolton wrote:QPR 1-0 Spurs FT
That is the end of us. 4 points from 17th with a far worse goal difference. We are now 1/2 to be relegated. I hope the players and manager and chairman realise now just how much trouble we are in because it just feels like they don't understand how bad a situation we are in.

Good point, if you listen to coyle's interview after the game it's just like we are mid-table and ''huh, oh well nevermind it's ok nothing serious has happened''

Going down with a whimper. Mad

114Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

How can Lee be a 'key' player if you've just agreed above he can't get through the season without needing a rest? He's only 23 ffs!

Using your analogy it's like taking your car into the garage every 100 miles to get the tyres changed.

115Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

doffcocker wrote:Thank God for the holiday in Dubai, or Clueless' Spineless Army might have gone into the season's biggest game looking unfit, uninterested and tactically weak!

Careful 'Cocker, I was told I was talking complete bollocks when I suggested something similar at the time!

116Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:43

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Do you know what, the Championship could be exciting. With so many players out of contract we'll lose a lot of deadwood anyway and its not like we've got any quality players that we will be sad to lose. Seeing Southampton's push for promotion this season looks really exciting. Maybe going down won't be a bad thing for us fans. I mean you have to say that the Premiership for us is just boring, we lose half our games, we get outplayed, its just pointless. Fingers crossed we go down. Very Happy

117Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Do you know what, the Championship could be exciting. With so many players out of contract we'll lose a lot of deadwood anyway and its not like we've got any quality players that we will be sad to lose. Seeing Southampton's push for promotion this season looks really exciting. Maybe going down won't be a bad thing for us fans. I mean you have to say that the Premiership for us is just boring, we lose half our games, we get outplayed, its just pointless. Fingers crossed we go down. Very Happy

I would agree with you if I thought we'd have a new manager for a fresh start. But we won't. Coyle will still be here and so will Pratley & Ngog.

118Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

100% agree with Natasha on that point, we have a manager who has so little tactical nouse that I am very worried about him being our manager in the championship.

I can't see uf having a good time of it in that league to be honest, mid table would be my prediction and possibly doing a M'boro just hanging around the play offs but with little sucess.

119Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 19:56

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:How can Lee be a 'key' player if you've just agreed above he can't get through the season without needing a rest? He's only 23 ffs!

Using your analogy it's like taking your car into the garage every 100 miles to get the tyres changed.

He can't get through the season without a rest if that season comes on the back of this schedule with no interruptions

2008-09 Korean league season
2009 Joins BWFC with no off season break
2009-10 Full PL season
2010 Summer - plays World Cup Finals
2010-11 Full PL season

This means by early 2011, when he was rested for certain games, he had not had an off season for two years, he is a young player who had taken a huge step up in intensity too. This does not mean he had long term fitness issues.

120Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Sat Apr 21 2012, 20:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I feel like it is all going to kick off here with this Chung Yung Lee debate. Who will be first to throw in a death threat?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum