Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Go Abroad For Love?

+9
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Norpig
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 12:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok, it's probably a bit foolish to start a thread about real women on a football forum when the vast majority of you are middle aged virgins still living with your parents, but we'll give it a whirl.

I watched an ace programme the other night on Channel 4 about UK men going abroad to find love. Obviously most of the men were fatties over the age of 50 and the women were hot young things who wanted a UK passport. But maybe I'm just being cynical.

Anyway, these blokes paid around £2000 to an agency in Thailand to introduce them to "eligible young women", preferably ones without a penis. When they got there they were taken to a nightclub which was full of young Thai girls desperate to get to the UK, even if they had to ride a fat, smelly bastard to get there. So there were 8 UK/US men and 80-odd Thai girls. They were literally in heaven.

The programme also followed a 26 year old Welsh guy who had given up finding love in the UK so had paid a Ukraine agency £3000 to find him a wife over there. When he arrived he got on great with the first Ukrainian hottie and she seemed to genuinely like him - but of course he got greedy and wanted to meet other girls and ended up with no one because the others he met thought he was a bellend.

The point of the thread is this: would you ever consider going abroad to find a woman? Let's face it, you geeks have no chance of pulling in this country, so why not find some young hottie who wants you just for your passport. Do you consider this side of "love" immoral?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No. It's the last resort for the desperate and power hungry. It may be a personal observation or prejudice, but I find that very few Asian women "age well" if that's the correct term. That might not be a problem for these guys though as they'll all be dead before their women hit 35.

That said, it's 30 years since I last shagged a pretty Thai girl - well two actually - but I had to pay for it - about £7 in drinks for the 3 of us - but it was a great 24 hours so I might ask the missus if she'd be up for a threesome on my birthday to commemorate the occasion. I'm sure my charming manner will convince some young lady that she wants to sit on my face without having to resort to economic measures or anything involving a passport. Convincing the missus is likely to be the tricky bit.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:No. It's the last resort for the desperate and power hungry.

But not everyone is born with your movie star looks and charisma, why shouldn't the unfortunate find love (or at least sex) with a hottie?

Has anybody ever seen a photo of Mrs Gartside?

I have my suspicions........

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:No. It's the last resort for the desperate and power hungry.

But not everyone is born with your movie star looks and charisma, why shouldn't the unfortunate find love (or at least sex) with a hottie?
True - I am exceptionally good looking, but what's wrong with women with a nice personality? Nothing. And often they're more fun in bed than women who are stereotypical "hotties". 
That said, what you describe is tantamount to prostitution so I guess it's up to the customer to decide who they want to buy. After all the transactional side of the deal is fairly transparent.
And I' guess I'll have to consider the missus preferences - just hope it's not some runty Thai bloke or she'll have to go and start off her own threesome.

This thread has started to plumb new depths (even by my low standards) and so for that reason, I'm out........

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:This thread has started to plumb new depths (even by my low standards) and so for that reason, I'm out........

More like you're too busy on www.findmeathaibride.com

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the point in going abroad for love, they are loads of parlours in the north west of England.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What's the point in going abroad for love, they are loads of parlours in the north west of England.

Scott, imagine you didn't have a six pack and the last time you saw your toes was in 2005. What chance have you got of pulling a hot woman in the UK?

But go across to Thailand and you can have your pick of hot chicks, and even better for most UK men, they are perfectly happy to stay at home and keep the house tidy and cook your meals.

Someone on here should go for it, plenty of candidates.

10Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 16:24

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:This thread has started to plumb new depths (even by my low standards) and so for that reason, I'm out........

More like you're too busy on www.findmeathaibride.com

You've made that website up!

I am now officially gutted.

I had my credit card ready and everything........

11Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 16:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Scott, imagine you didn't have a six pack and the last time you saw your toes was in 2005. What chance have you got of pulling a hot woman in the UK?

But go across to Thailand and you can have your pick of hot chicks, and even better for most UK men, they are perfectly happy to stay at home and keep the house tidy and cook your meals.

Someone on here should go for it, plenty of candidates.
They sound like they'd put our women to shame.

12Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 16:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha whittam wrote:Scott, imagine you didn't have a six pack and the last time you saw your toes was in 2005

He doesn't have to

13Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 17:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha whittam wrote:Scott, imagine you didn't have a six pack and the last time you saw your toes was in 2005

He doesn't have to
Bullshit.

14Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 18:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair before I moved to The Netherlands I was going over once a month to be with a woman I was seeing at the time.  It did actually start off when she lived here in UK, but she got promoted to Amsterdam.  It did work out fine and even last for 2 years after I moved there, but like most things in life we drifted apart - still good friends and she now lives in Spain, whilst I am back over here.

So in a way yes I did go abroad for love but not in the same sense as Natasha started this thread off.

15Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 18:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:To be fair before I moved to The Netherlands I was going over once a month to be with a woman I was seeing at the time.  It did actually start off when she lived here in UK, but she got promoted to Amsterdam.  It did work out fine and even last for 2 years after I moved there, but like most things in life we drifted apart - still good friends and she now lives in Spain, whilst I am back over here.

So in a way yes I did go abroad for love but not in the same sense as Natasha started this thread off.

So how much did you have to pay for her?

16Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 18:55

"It did actually start off when she lived here in UK, but she got promoted to Amsterdam. "

:facepalm: 

I'm leaving that statement well alone, despite the urge to type something obvious......

17Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 19:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair, Shifnall Street to canalside Amsterdam is a big promotion.

18Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 19:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:To be fair before I moved to The Netherlands I was going over once a month to be with a woman I was seeing at the time.  It did actually start off when she lived here in UK, but she got promoted to Amsterdam.  It did work out fine and even last for 2 years after I moved there, but like most things in life we drifted apart - still good friends and she now lives in Spain, whilst I am back over here.

So how much did you have to pay for her?

Never pay for it - never have done and never will.

And not Shifnall Street fodder either.  She worked for Lloyds Banking Group at the time!

19Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 19:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

And not Shifnall Street fodder either.  She worked for Lloyds Banking Group at the time!

They run hookers?

20Would You Go Abroad For Love? Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu 21 Aug - 19:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he means Lloyds Banging Group.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum