Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Go Abroad For Love?

+9
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Norpig
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 19:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:To be fair before I moved to The Netherlands I was going over once a month to be with a woman I was seeing at the time.  It did actually start off when she lived here in UK, but she got promoted to Amsterdam.  It did work out fine and even last for 2 years after I moved there, but like most things in life we drifted apart - still good friends and she now lives in Spain, whilst I am back over here.

So in a way yes I did go abroad for love but not in the same sense as Natasha started this thread off.

So how much did you have to pay for her?

Never pay for it - never have done and never will.

And not Shifnall Street fodder either.  She worked for Lloyds Banking Group at the time!
come on 71, you spend a lot of time in Amsterdam and have never paid for it? You're amongst friends feel free to share!

22Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 19:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:I think he means Lloyds Banging Group.

Very Happy

23Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 19:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never have, to be honest.

Firstly the schmoke - in fact the smell itself just knocks me sick anyway.

As for the redlight district - no point as firstly there are only 2 areas and all windows operated by one person (who I do know) and worse thing is of the women you don't really know they are women - some are actually tgirls who haven't had the op and some are tgirls who had the op and the other are so god damn ugly I don't understand why some go with them!!!!  From personal point of view I don't know why many men pay for it - I agree that the working girls have to have a safe environment and believe we could follow the Dutch in the way that they are protected (whilst making money for the Government as its taxed) but definitely anything like that is not my cup of tea!

Netherlands is a great place to work - I do actually enjoy the architecture, and the many streets and hidden gems that there are - not just in Amsterdam but other cities as well.  Most of my money goes on booze, to be fair, when I am there or travelling to see friends who live in different parts of the country such as Almere, Utrecht, Hoorn, Rotterdam.

Last edited by bwfc71 on Thu Aug 21 2014, 19:49; edited 1 time in total

24Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 19:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:I think he means Lloyds Banging Group.

That did actually make me laugh out loud.  Possibly your funniest joke of the decade, Scott!!!

Very Happy

25Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 21:06

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat, because you don't see any action doesn't mean everybody is in the same boat!
You need to get out more.

26Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 21:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Nat, because you don't see any action doesn't mean everybody is in the same boat!
You need to get out more.

I go to church every Sunday so stick that up your chuff.

27Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 21:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's your problem! I used to go to the Church at the back of Trinity Street every Sunday till it started getting full of uphill gardeners!!

28Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 21:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SK, you are the sort of bloke I'm talking about anyway. North of 50 in both age and weight with about as much chance of pulling as Freedman has of winning the Champions League.

Why not book yourself on a flight to Thailand and have your pick?

29Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 21:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You need to reach my age Nat, in life I've been there, done it and got the tshirt.
 My weight did start to go half a stone heavier than I would have liked but I sorted it with hard work at the gym and diet!!
As for shagging, that's never been a problem for me, give your advice to a more appreciative audience!!
Think that covers the points you raised?

30Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Thu Aug 21 2014, 23:26

Bolton Nuts

Admin

bwfc71 wrote:To be fair before I moved to The Netherlands I was going over once a month to be with a woman I was seeing at the time.  It did actually start off when she lived here in UK, but she got promoted to Amsterdam.  It did work out fine and even last for 2 years after I moved there, but like most things in life we drifted apart - still good friends and she now lives in Spain, whilst I am back over here.

So in a way yes I did go abroad for love but not in the same sense as Natasha started this thread off.

You have actually lived in Holland? You never said...

Promoted to Amsterdam! Amazing!

And finally, like most things in life, drifted apart? Most things in life drift apart, really?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

31Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 09:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
As for shagging, that's never been a problem for me

I guess you're right, you can't miss what you've never had.

32Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 09:29

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
As for shagging, that's never been a problem for me

I guess you're right, you can't miss what you've never had.

Laughing

33Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 13:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would any sane person spend thousands of pounds to go abroad in search of love? Mrs Thumb and her four daughters have never cost me a penny.

34Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 14:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Why would any sane person spend thousands of pounds to go abroad in search of love? Mrs Thumb and her four daughters have never cost me a penny.
Do you now suffer from wankers cramp from all that trumpet polishing over the years RT?  Very Happy

35Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Why would any sane person spend thousands of pounds to go abroad in search of love? Mrs Thumb and her four daughters have never cost me a penny.

The average UK Mrs Thumb:

Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 9k=

The average Thai equivalent:

Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjFMTxMttKwxWXObJBZofJNk1bxjmNAiyJecYfFboQcQMu43Ja9A

36Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 15:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll hazard a guess they're both blokes.

37Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 16:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 24g62qw

38Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 16:45

Natasha Whittam wrote:

The average UK Mrs Thumb:

Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 9k=

I thought we had a rule on here about no selfies....?

39Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 16:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would you be a broad for love?

40Would You Go Abroad For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Go Abroad For Love? Fri Aug 22 2014, 18:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Do you now suffer from wankers cramp from all that trumpet polishing over the years RT?  Very Happy

One is unlikely to get cramp after just three minutes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum