Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Work Dump

+11
karlypants
bwfc71
Keegan
Norpig
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 17:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What happened to the couple who you caught having sexual relations in the toilet, the guy who was caught wanking in the toilet and the woman who had a dildo in her desk?

22The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 18:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think Nat shit on the floor just so she could make this story up.
She probably does it at home on her glass coffee table.

23The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 18:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What happened to the couple who you caught having sexual relations in the toilet, the guy who was caught wanking in the toilet and the woman who had a dildo in her desk?

I think you made some of that up, but isn't that the sort of thing that happens at all companies?

24The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 19:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we have an unknown woman at work who had a shit on the cubicle floor a few months ago and just walked out and left it and this is in a Hospital!

25The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 19:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:What happened to the couple who you caught having sexual relations in the toilet, the guy who was caught wanking in the toilet and the woman who had a dildo in her desk?

I think you made some of that up, but isn't that the sort of thing that happens at all companies?

The dildo might not be true but the wanking definitely is something you said, and the sex I also remember you saying someone was looking up unseemly websites on company time. 

And maybe it does, not encountered it myself but I'm not exactly looking.

26The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 19:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote: 

And maybe it does, not encountered it myself but I'm not exactly looking.

You seem the sort of guy who would keep himself to himself, but I'm guessing even you would notice someone masturbating into the sink or taking a dump on the floor.

27The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 20:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My bet is on Cheryl. She visits the toilet a lot and eats a lot of shite. She would be the most likely to do a poo on the floor as being the most frequent visitor she is most likely to visit when all cubicles are full. Dave isn't going to want to have a fag with the fragrance of Eau de Poo wafting around so is unlikely to be the culprit. Mavis isn't likely to have left the shitter without looking in the mirror (women love mirrors) and so would have seen the offending poo on her face. Irene isn't going to do her first poo in 9 years on the floor where someone could have walked in on her in the act. 

Clearly Cheryl is the prime suspect - but bear in mind that the real culprit may have been someone who agreed to the DNA test knowing full well that there was no blood in the stool and taking the test would remove all suspicion yet prove nothing against them. Does Reebok Trotter work for you?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

28The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 20:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Question is, what time did you start work today, what time did you finish?

29The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:My bet is on Cheryl. She visits the toilet a lot and eats a lot of shite. She would be the most likely to do a poo on the floor as being the most frequent visitor she is most likely to visit when all cubicles are full. Dave isn't going to want to have a fag with the fragrance of Eau de Poo wafting around so is unlikely to be the culprit. Mavis isn't likely to have left the shitter without looking in the mirror (women love mirrors) and so would have seen the offending poo on her face. Irene isn't going to do her first poo in 9 years on the floor where someone could have walked in on her in the act. 

Clearly Cheryl is the prime suspect - but bear in mind that the real culprit may have been someone who agreed to the DNA test knowing full well that there was no blood in the stool and taking the test would remove all suspicion yet prove nothing against them. Does Reebok Trotter work for you?

Thanks Miss Marple. I will sack Cheryl in the morning.

30The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 20:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Question is, what time did you start work today, what time did you finish?

You bellend, what has that got to do with the price of fish?

31The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 20:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Question is, what time did you start work today, what time did you finish?

You bellend, what has that got to do with the price of fish?

A lot, to be fair, if you answer appropriately!

32The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 20:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok nosey, I arrived around 10am and left about 5.15pm.

33The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 22:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No wonder the staff are shitting on the floors, when the manager does, in effect, work part-time. Shocked

34The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 22:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:This is like Cluedo with shit.

"Poodo", as it were......
:rofl:

35The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 22:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:No wonder the staff are shitting on the floors, when the manager does, in effect, work part-time. Shocked

Who are you? Mary Portas?

36The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 22:49

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:My bet is on Cheryl. She visits the toilet a lot and eats a lot of shite. She would be the most likely to do a poo on the floor as being the most frequent visitor she is most likely to visit when all cubicles are full. Dave isn't going to want to have a fag with the fragrance of Eau de Poo wafting around so is unlikely to be the culprit. Mavis isn't likely to have left the shitter without looking in the mirror (women love mirrors) and so would have seen the offending poo on her face. Irene isn't going to do her first poo in 9 years on the floor where someone could have walked in on her in the act. 

Thanks Miss Marple. I will sack Cheryl in the morning.
I like logic puzzles. You're welcome!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

37The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Thu Aug 28 2014, 23:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You don't employ any ethnics do you?

Two true story's.

A local educational establishment had to put up signs similar to this as a similar problem to yours was happening there.

The Work Dump - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV-ezxmhTd5_Cmg4HRDHigrnezJpyFkZLmpPAJE4HgWwXdZE-SV09_sTo

A local hospiltal's main public reception was visited recently by a group of people dressed in burka's.  When they moved they kindly left a present behind for the rest of us - right in the middle of the reception area!

The Work Dump - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDh4bI7ASM8dTwXivXPUH5ewoBFjKvIEYJWGeGCLBxhQcMPyljfddOGns

Beggers belief really.

38The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Fri Aug 29 2014, 07:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I paid one of your employees to do it, after he/she had eaten 7 boiled eggs and a curry.

Your employees are easy bought, £3.00 for a football programme is all it cost.

39The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Fri Aug 29 2014, 07:59

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Does anyone at work bring a dog in with them? Dogs aren't very fussy where they go

40The Work Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: The Work Dump Fri Aug 29 2014, 08:05

[quote="rammywhite"]Does anyone at work bring a dog in with them?

Other than Whittam's driver.......?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum