Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Work Dump

+11
karlypants
bwfc71
Keegan
Norpig
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41The Work Dump - Page 3 Empty Re: The Work Dump Fri 29 Aug - 8:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:No wonder the staff are shitting on the floors, when the manager does, in effect, work part-time. Shocked

Who are you? Mary Portas?

Just a concerned friend Nat. Wouldn't want to see your business go down the pan Very Happy

42The Work Dump - Page 3 Empty Re: The Work Dump Fri 29 Aug - 23:46

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I took a shit in a ladies growbag she was out at the time and it was pretty urgent as the Turtles head was showing so I scooped a hole between the toms and crapped in it then covered it up.

43The Work Dump - Page 3 Empty Re: The Work Dump Fri 29 Aug - 23:48

Rancid Robert wrote:I took a shit in a ladies growbag she was out at the time and it was pretty urgent as the Turtles head was showing so I scooped a hole between the toms and crapped in it then covered it up.

This lady...?

Which one was it, the wife or the live-in girlfriend with that baby?

44The Work Dump - Page 3 Empty Re: The Work Dump Fri 29 Aug - 23:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

515pm finish and start work at 10am and most of the time on here....

so how much work do you actually get done, if any?

As a manager, myself, I have been doing 730am/8am to 6pm shifts in recent weeks thanks to holidays (the work still has to be done), meetings and training!!!   Off to see the guys at LeumiABL on Thursday, so that's another early start, never mind strategy meetings on Monday and Tuesday which will take all day and parts of the evenings!

I am amazed at how much little you do!

45The Work Dump - Page 3 Empty Re: The Work Dump Sat 30 Aug - 0:20

Chris,

Given your hectic schedule, how do you fit in mithering the BN editorial team as successfully as you so obviously do?

(With great success, I might add. I think they're running scared, personally - We will get some new trains in Bolton and we will park our bicycles without fear of prejudice or judgement!)

46The Work Dump - Page 3 Empty Re: The Work Dump Sat 30 Aug - 0:36

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Chris,

Given your hectic schedule, how do you fit in mithering the BN editorial team as successfully as you so obviously do?

(With great success, I might add. I think they're running scared, personally - We will get some new trains in Bolton and we will park our bicycles without fear of prejudice or judgement!)

To be fair I have rarely been on the BN site over last few weeks - done the odd post here and there and made a mockery of a certain Thomas Ryder - 99% done in the evenings and a couple done whilst travelling!  And this coming week is just as bad.  Luckily I was already travelling down to London on Thursday but was meant to be a weekend away - still will be after a few hours work.

47The Work Dump - Page 3 Empty Re: The Work Dump Sun 31 Aug - 20:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

While I have had a bit of downtime I have been reading up on employment law vis-a-vis the request for a DNA sample from employees.

In some occupations, the Police, etc etc, it is mandatory, but an employee working for a private company is under no obligation to supply a DNA sample unless he or she voluntarily agrees to do so. Without a court order request you are up shit creek without a paddle so save your money and employ staff with better hygiene etiquette in future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum