Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it worth getting divorced over......?

+9
White84
Banks of the Croal
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Breadman throw his marriage away?

Is it worth getting divorced over......? Vote_lcap43%Is it worth getting divorced over......? Vote_rcap 43% [ 6 ]
Is it worth getting divorced over......? Vote_lcap57%Is it worth getting divorced over......? Vote_rcap 57% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

The last time I set foot in the Macron was when it was still The Reebok and we played (and failed to beat) Blackpool on the last day a couple of seasons ago.

I'm not being a smart arse, but I said then, I would no longer pay to watch Freedman's negative shite and would only return once he'd gone.

(I know we could have claimed a play-off place that day, but the football was shite and the team didn't look up for the fight, hence my decision.)

Anyroad, he's gone now and I quite fancy going tomorrow but the wife's brother is getting married in Swinton at 2pm and, obviously, I'm expected to attend.

Is it worth risking the possibility of being, at the very least bin-bagged and quite possibly triggering a divorce, over tomorrow's game?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:The last time I set foot in the Macron was when it was still The Reebok and we played (and failed to beat) Blackpool on the last day a couple of seasons ago.

I'm not being a smart arse, but I said then, I would no longer pay to watch Freedman's negative shite and would only return once he'd gone.

(I know we could have claimed a play-off place that day, but the football was shite and the team didn't look up for the fight, hence my decision.)

Anyroad, he's gone now and I quite fancy going tomorrow but the wife's brother is getting married in Swinton at 2pm and, obviously, I'm expected to attend.

Is it worth risking the possibility of being, at the very least bin-bagged and quite possibly triggering a divorce, over tomorrow's game?

Most certainly not. I can't make tomorrow's game because it is my brothers 50th Birthday party but I'm not too bothered. Even if we win we still are not out of the woods by any means.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No - go to the next match.  I cant see anything drastically changing just yet.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a similar dilemma 30 years ago Bread.
I chose to go to the match.
If you value your sanity,go to the wedding.
Is it worth getting divorced over......? Nagging-wife

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Get to the match, man - the place will be rocking plus anything's better than spending an afternoon in Swinton.

Numpty 28723 wrote:Get to the match, man - the place will be rocking plus anything's better than spending an afternoon in Swinton.

It's not all doom and gloom - the reception's at Farnworth Cricket Club.

Deep joy.......

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get there lad, it'll be a great atmosphere tomorrow, you will have a good time , believe me.

No better way to spend your Saturday, fact.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Nah. Go to the nuptials, pal. Word to the wise, and all that...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Your old enough to make the right decision!!

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I got married on World Cup Final Day 1974 ... Holland v Germany.

My mates weren't very pleased.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wasn't that a Sunday.i remember Holland were brilliant penalty after 1 minute.
Gutted when the Germans won.
Holland were fantastic and had been brilliant all through the Tournament.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No definitely a Saturday West Germany won 2-1...it's not a day I would forget.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wedding mate. Always. Family's more important than any one football match. I may be biased on this as I was at my brother's wedding missing our Premier League game against Wolves when I met Wendy. Very Happy

But in all seriousness I'd pick the wedding even if it was your second cousin's auntie's pool cleaner's dad getting wed because as someone else posted on here it's just one match and besides, there won't be an earth shattering change in our fortunes even if we do win. Which by the way I doubt. I predict a draw, albeit with a much lifted display on the pitch and excellent atmosphere in the ground.

Thanks fellas, looks like I'm off to Swinton later......

I've just shown Mrs B the poll and she responded with:

"I thought you were joking when you told me about this. It's a proper bloody poll! With actual voting buttons and everything! You knob........."

And Boncey, when she saw your post she asked "Is that meant to be me? I suppose you and your friends think that's funny, don't you...?", so I think you'd better stay out of her way for a bit, as well.

Sorry mate.......

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Thanks fellas, looks like I'm off to Swinton later......

I've just shown Mrs B the poll and she responded with:

"I thought you were joking when you told me about this. It's a proper bloody poll! With actual voting buttons and everything! You knob........."

And Boncey, when she saw your post she asked "Is that meant to be me? I suppose you and your friends think that's funny, don't you...?", so I think you'd better stay out of her way for a bit, as well.

Sorry mate.......
Bloody hell! Not been a good week for me.
Enjoy the day though. 
Had a few good times at Farnworth cricket club.
Just tell Mrs B I'm on medication.
Is it worth getting divorced over......? T5502

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can't make the game either today as the wife has family over from Ireland and they are going out for a meal so i'm gutted now!

Seeing as JP is not in charge and its two of Freedmans old team, the atmosphere will be better but there will probably still be a few chants about Gartside. I'm hoping we have a new manager after the the international break and the first game after that should be jumping!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman you utter ponce. You've already said you prefer sleeping alone in a bed so why is this even up for discussion?

I'll meet you at the usual place for halftime warm Vimto.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Breadman you utter ponce. You've already said you prefer sleeping alone in a bed so why is this even up for discussion?

I'll meet you at the usual place for halftime warm Vimto.

Ok.

If you're hungry, I know where there's a half-eaten burger we can split.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should have come to a compromise with the Mrs Breadders and do both!

Go to the match and then the party after, then you get the best of both worlds, just skip the boring bit! Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:just skip the boring bit! Very Happy

But it's the only sex he gets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum