Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birmingham 0-1 Bolton

+22
doffcocker
White84
JAH
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
karlypants
wanderlust
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 16:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

embarrassing. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

22Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 17:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:embarrassing. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Our fans are know around the world as being stupid in the head.

23Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 17:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

600 tickets sold as of today.

24Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 17:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:600 tickets sold as of today.

Poor turn out

25Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 17:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:600 tickets sold as of today.

Poor turn out

Still 3 days to go and it might be pay on the turnstile.

26Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 18:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

2-1 win for the super whites.

27Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 19:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll sell out.

28Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:54

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm not sure if i'm getting caught up in all the Lennon hype, but i've not look forward to a game this long in quite a long time. 

COYWM!!!!

29Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'm not sure if i'm getting caught up in all the Lennon hype, but i've not look forward to a game this long in quite a long time. 

COYWM!!!!

Another defection to the Happy Clappers.

30Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 21:12

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Two poor teams and anything can happen but Blues have been as poor at home as we have been away so based on no supporting evidence whatsoever I am predicting an away win.

31Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Tue Oct 14 2014, 22:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After the managerial swap I predicted a draw.

I am still going with that prediction as shit doesn't turn around just over night and he needs some time to get the team going.

1-1

32Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Wed Oct 15 2014, 01:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

NickFazer wrote:Two poor teams and anything can happen but Blues have been as poor at home as we have been away so based on no supporting evidence whatsoever I am predicting an away win.
Awesome post. Started with a fact-based analysis then promptly made a prediction based on a whim!
Wink

I expect Neil to be very basic with his team selection. Something along the lines of "Who plays LB? You two wankers? Stand over there. RB's? There. 15 midfielders? stand in this order: LM, CM, DM, RM..." Then select the formation best suited to the shower infront of him and pick from the players that actually play the positions required - Ream will not be at LB, for instance and Chungy will not be on the left of midfield. The first order of business should to be having players in the positions they are best suited for and most comfortable in. Basic instructions to follow along the lines of: 

1) Pass the ball to the blokes wearing the same colour shirt that you are wearing.
2) Tackle the blokes wearing the other shirts, when they have the ball.
3) Prevent shots going to our Goalie if it is at all possible.
4) Kick the ball at the opposing goal but try to avoid their Goalie.
5) Don't be afraid. We can't get relegated until closer to the end of the season and we can't be in a lower position than we are now. Nothing to lose and everything to gain - balls to the wind!

This approach will allow the players to be more comfortable in where and how they are expected to play and make them more confident that they will be able to have a good game. If this happens, I expect three points for the Wanderers and if the first goal comes early enough, we could win by three goals.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

33Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Wed Oct 15 2014, 09:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just the players fighting to impress Lennon will be enough to win this game, they were all bored of Dougie, Lennon will have their upmost respect, I still can't believe we have landed him.

Expect a great start with a few chances, Lennon is hard as nails, and will install confidence and make the players much better.

Roll on Saturday.

34Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Wed Oct 15 2014, 09:50

scottjames30 wrote:Just the players fighting to impress Lennon will be enough to win this game, they were all bored of Dougie, Lennon will have their upmost respect, I still can't believe we have landed him.

Expect a great start with a few chances, Lennon is hard as nails, and will install confidence and make the players much better.

Roll on Saturday.

Completely agree.  Doesn't strike me as a soft touch or ping pong player!!!!

Also agree with Keegan though, it sounds really daft but i think going back to that level of basics is what is needed!

35Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Wed Oct 15 2014, 10:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:I'm not sure if i'm getting caught up in all the Lennon hype, but i've not look forward to a game this long in quite a long time. 

COYWM!!!!

Another defection to the Happy Clappers.
Not even sitting on the fence Nat?

New manager, coach and AM, different playing style, good track record...it may take some time to come together but are you not even interested in seeing what happens or giving him a chance before deciding which camp you are in?

Looks like you defectors are against everything BWFC on principle.

36Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Wed Oct 15 2014, 18:34

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Lennon is an exciting appointment but one with question marks due to lack of experience at this level with no money. However he is clearly not a man fazed by challenges or the type to be intimidated by anything. His time at Celtic where he got death threats and the like showed he's genuinely tough and that's what our club needs. A tough manager unafraid to make whatever changes he feels are needed to get the best out of the personnel he has. I wish him well and am looking forward to Saturday's match. Sadly I won't be able to go as away matches are by and large beyond my family's budget. Still, I will be glued to chatbox and hope to hear at least a more organised and positive display.

37Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Wed Oct 15 2014, 21:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Birmingham are shitting themselves, they might not even turn up yet!!!

38Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Thu Oct 16 2014, 12:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Haywood in the middle

West Yorkshire-based referee Mark Haywood takes charge of Neil Lennon’s first match as Bolton Wanderers manager this weekend away at Birmingham City.

Mr Haywood has officiated three Wanderers fixtures in the past, the most recent being last season’s August defeat away at Nottingham Forest.

Danny Gratton and Gavin Muge will run the line, while Amy Fearn is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Fri Oct 17 2014, 14:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tickets available on the day. £20 for adults.

40Birmingham 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0-1 Bolton Fri Oct 17 2014, 17:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Medo out of this game. Rob hall is in the squad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum