Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abortion

+10
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
gloswhite
largehat
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 12:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

On a serious note, do you take the same hard line stance if people use 2 forms of contraception, Natasha, and a pregnancy still occurs?

If a couple of people use a combination of the pill/that implant thing in the arm (not sure what it is called) and a condom and a pregnancy still happens, do you still think they must go ahead with the pregnancy?

Definitely. If you engage in sexual intercourse you know there is always the risk of a pregnancy, no matter how small.

22Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:01

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

On a serious note, do you take the same hard line stance if people use 2 forms of contraception, Natasha, and a pregnancy still occurs?

If a couple of people use a combination of the pill/that implant thing in the arm (not sure what it is called) and a condom and a pregnancy still happens, do you still think they must go ahead with the pregnancy?

Definitely. If you engage in sexual intercourse you know there is always the risk of a pregnancy, no matter how small.

Natasha would you go along with a pregnancy yourself in these circumstances?

or would there be certain criteria as to how rich and famous the father was? Wink

23Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Are you in favour of contraception? Do you use it yourself?

24Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

So even when the woman has been raped or is mentally incapable you won't let her have an abortion?

Ok, fair point, I should say I am 99.99% against abortion.
Its still murder,its murdering a baby and fuck any cnut who does it of their own free will.

25Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:
Its still murder,its murdering a baby and fuck any cnut who does it of their own free will.

Angry, at what point do you consider it to actually be a baby? Do you consider a fertilized egg or an unformed embryo to be babies?

26Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:10

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I believe if the woman wants an abortion then its her right, I really don't see it as murder, surely its wrong for a woman to use the morning after pill as well then if abortion at an early stage is wrong?

I don't think its moral to deprive someone the right to chose what they do within their own body.

27Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:14

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As soon as a cell divides to create more cells - isn't that life?

Either way, about this discussion - it is ultimately the woman's decision.

28Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:16

it should definitely be a woman's choice, although i do think the point at which you can have an abortion should be lowered. i think it's currently 24 weeks but i'd like to see that halved.

29Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I am still a virgin.

30Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:19

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I am still a virgin.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll fix that for you at your Jubilee Party, if you look like your avatar pic, I might even enjoy it.

31Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll fix that for you at your Jubilee Party, if you look like your avatar pic, I might even enjoy it.

Thanks, but I'm saving myself for my husband.

32Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:24

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Thanks, but I'm saving myself for my husband.

I am your future husband.

33Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote: I really don't see it as murder, surely its wrong for a woman to use the morning after pill as well then if abortion at an early stage is wrong?

A very good point. Where exactly do you draw the line ?

34Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I am your future husband.

I don't think we are compatable.

35Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:27

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:As soon as a cell divides to create more cells - isn't that life?

I don't think that's a sensible point to be honest.

A dead person's hair and fingernails keep growing - that involves cell division - perhaps we shouldn't cremate them because that is life.

I can understand someone saying "it's a baby at X or Y point" but going on about cells is just a bit trite IMO.

36Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Angry, at what point do you consider it to actually be a baby? Do you consider a fertilized egg or an unformed embryo to be babies?
Life begins at fertilization, from that moment it becomes a highly organized being. It is a living thing, it is human, to abort it is to kill it and thats murder, and to murder your own child is evil beyond belief.

37Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:41

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Life begins at fertilization, from that moment it becomes a highly organized being. It is a living thing, it is human, to abort it is to kill it and thats murder, and to murder your own child is evil beyond belief.

How about if the child will have no quality of life due to serious disabilities?

Do you feel the same about euthanasia, ie when someone ends the suffering of a loved one who is terminally ill?

38Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Life begins at fertilization, from that moment it becomes a highly organized being. It is a living thing, it is human, to abort it is to kill it and thats murder, and to murder your own child is evil beyond belief.

How about if the child will have no quality of life due to serious disabilities?

Do you feel the same about euthanasia, ie when someone ends the suffering of a loved one who is terminally ill?
There is no excuse for a human to kill another,we do not have that right.

39Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:58

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote: I really don't see it as murder, surely its wrong for a woman to use the morning after pill as well then if abortion at an early stage is wrong?

A very good point. Where exactly do you draw the line ?

personally, up until it is born or can survive outside the womb.

I realise that is a very unpopular view but if people are ok with the morning after pill I can't see how that is different from abortion before the baby can actually survive outside the womb, if it can't survive outside the womb it is still part of that woman's body, and everyone should have the right to do as they wish to their own body.

40Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:
largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Life begins at fertilization, from that moment it becomes a highly organized being. It is a living thing, it is human, to abort it is to kill it and thats murder, and to murder your own child is evil beyond belief.

So you would make the morning after pill illegal and stop women who have been raped from having an abortion?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum