Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abortion

+10
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
gloswhite
largehat
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:44

As far as I know I've gotten 3 slags pregnant. All three decided on abortions and I was cool with that, as good as it would have been to have some little Bolton Haters out there.

62Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I dont believe for one second your a virgin! your trolling...

I cant imagine David Nugent would have stuck to wanking... he's a footballer, sorry I just cant.

Don't judge everyone by your own standards. I did once try sex though, but the bloke ended up shagging the gap between the cushions on my settee.

63Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:49

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Didn't say it guaranteed success did I? Certainly helps a lot though, particularly as shes done nursing and he's done accounting.

Their success is irrelevant (although the world can live without another boring accountant). The fact is they killed a child purely because they were too lazy to get an education and raise a child. Pathetic.

this is a hypothetical question nat so I dont want some bullshit 'im too clever becasue im an upstanding business woman who on certain days owns my own company and on some days i dont who one dated David Nugent' type answer...

what IF you fell pregnant, for whatever reason (accidents can and DO happen - I know) and it meant you loosing you job/business/inheritance/rich fella/benefits*

would you have an abortion? or keep it?

*Delete as appropriate to the conversation.

64Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

standard is slipping....

65Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:51

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I cant imagine David Nugent would have stuck to wanking... he's a footballer, sorry I just cant.

Don't judge everyone by your own standards. I did once try sex though, but the bloke ended up shagging the gap between the cushions on my settee.

lol!

so does that not mean that you at least MEANT to do it? Thus rendering your 'sex before marriage' argument redundant?

66Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

what IF you fell pregnant, for whatever reason (accidents can and DO happen - I know) and it meant you loosing you job/business/inheritance/rich fella/benefits*

100% keep it. No doubts. It would fuck up my life big time, but you have to take responsibility for your actions.

67Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
How many people do you know in that kind of relationship?

Lots. Most long-term couples I know are in a loving relationship. It's the main reason they're a couple. Because they love each other. You need to get out of your imaginary penthouse apartment and meet some real people.

68Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

100% keep it. No doubts. It would fuck up my life big time, but you have to take responsibility for your actions.

Abortion - Page 4 Thomas_beatie

69Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
lol!

so does that not mean that you at least MEANT to do it? Thus rendering your 'sex before marriage' argument redundant?

I got lost in the moment. We'd just watched the 'Prison Break' finale and I was on a high.

70Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote: (accidents can and DO happen - I know)

True. Your boyfriend could have bought a job lot of those cheap Indian sub-standard condoms and one could burst while he was on the job.

Never say never........

71Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

That's what you say now.

Up until this week I thought I was anti-abortion.

72Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

in the words of 'Nessa' ... fair play.

I STILL dont believe you aint ever had a pork sword...

sorry.

73Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I take it your "friend" is really you and the woman in question is Hipster?

74Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:54

Too lazy? It wouldn't be possible for them to go to university and raise a child, if the baby was to get the time it deserved. Neither of them were ready and it wouldn't of been fair on them or the kid. You really don't have a clue what your talking about in fairness.

To me basing an argument on the principles of a book that hasn't been updated in 2000 years is ridiculous, but I don't go around slating them for it, everyone can run their lives however they want to. Contraception is as safe as it needs to be, and people who choose not to buy into the whole God and Jesus theory should get to choose what they want to do with their own lives.

75Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I STILL dont believe you aint ever had a pork sword...

Or a hot beef injection.

76Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Too lazy? It wouldn't be possible for them to go to university and raise a child, if the baby was to get the time it deserved. Neither of them were ready and it wouldn't of been fair on them or the kid. You really don't have a clue what your talking about in fairness.

A friend of mine raised three children on her own while putting herself through university and getting her PhD. It's difficult but it can be done.

Your friends are just lazy.

77Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:59

Ye of course you do.

78Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 15:02

They could of done it they had wanted to yes, but the kid wouldn't of got the same level of parenting. They have the right to choose and they did, if an old book says its wrong so be it.

79Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 15:03

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I take it your "friend" is really you and the woman in question is Hipster?

Natasha, you really are boring, and out of order. My friend and the girl he has been seeing have been back from the clinic for a couple of hours and you're being a knob about it.

For anyone else who is interested, I've been in contact with my friend all morning. She is in a bit of pain, and feels a bit sick, but is coping pretty well. She's said she is not as upset as she thought she would be, but maybe its not properly sunk in yet. She's now had one of those implant things put in her arm which last for 3 years, and they are going to be using condoms from now on too.

Tough day for the girl, I think all posters, pro and anti, would acknowledge that.

80Abortion - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 15:05

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

3 questions have arose now...

1) Was this David Nugent?
2) is your anti-sex stance for religious reasons or simply becasue you dont want an unwanted pregnancy?
3) if the answer to question 2 is the latter...have you ever considered anal sex?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum