Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 50]

381OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 13:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Parky needs to study Pep's coaching technique.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1030757602328604673

382OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 13:34

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy Very good

383OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 13:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could you imagine a modern player playing on this?
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 PA-475121

384OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 17:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The game wouldn't go ahead, health and safety and all that.

385OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 17:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone watched the MCFC documentary All or Nothing? I enjoyed it, gives you an insight of what goes on behind closed doors. It'd be totally different seeing a Bolton one!

386OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 17:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:The game wouldn't go ahead, health and safety and all that.

And the ball would knock you out. Some modern players would struggle to kick it more than ten feet.

387OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 18:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Has anyone watched the MCFC documentary All or Nothing?  I enjoyed it, gives you an insight of what goes on behind closed doors.  It'd be totally different seeing a Bolton one!
Only seen bits of it, but it looks good. Wonder if it would have gone out if they'd had a stinker of a season?

388OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 18:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It apparantly cost £10million to make so I'm guessing it would have still gone out.

389OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 18:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could have been embarrassing.

390OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 18:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m surprised that Norpig isn’t all over this with him being a fan of them! Very Happy

391OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 18:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Could you imagine a modern player playing on this?
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 PA-475121
Looks like molyneux

392OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to the tag Martin, it's Huddersfield v Charlton at The Valley.

393OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 20:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should I be looking at the top or bottom tonight?

QPR losing again. Good for our staying up prospects.

Leeds & Swansea level. Good for our winning the league prospects.

394OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 21:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I pay no heed to tables this early in the season.

395OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 21:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I pay no heed to tables this early in the season.

We know, you're too busy buying replica kits.

396OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 21:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I pay no heed to tables this early in the season.

We know, you're too busy buying replica kits.
They're better value than those overpriced baby outfits. They'll grow out of them in a month.

397OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’m surprised that Norpig isn’t all over this with him being a fan of them! Very Happy
i actually went to the game on Sunday, it was entertaining but i got more excited by our away win at Reading to be honest.

398OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:I’m surprised that Norpig isn’t all over this with him being a fan of them! Very Happy
i actually went to the game on Sunday, it was entertaining but i got more excited by our away win at Reading to be honest.
I'm told season tickets are pretty reasonably priced at City.

399OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have friends who let us use their tickets when they can't make it and i've given up on getting my lad to support the Super Whites now. It impossible when they keep smashing everyone whenever we go.

400OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 20 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 22 2018, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we win 6-0 tonight, and other results go for us, can we be top of the league?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum