Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 50]

391OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 18:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Could you imagine a modern player playing on this?
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 PA-475121
Looks like molyneux

392OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to the tag Martin, it's Huddersfield v Charlton at The Valley.

393OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 20:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should I be looking at the top or bottom tonight?

QPR losing again. Good for our staying up prospects.

Leeds & Swansea level. Good for our winning the league prospects.

394OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 21:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I pay no heed to tables this early in the season.

395OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 21:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I pay no heed to tables this early in the season.

We know, you're too busy buying replica kits.

396OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 21:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I pay no heed to tables this early in the season.

We know, you're too busy buying replica kits.
They're better value than those overpriced baby outfits. They'll grow out of them in a month.

397OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’m surprised that Norpig isn’t all over this with him being a fan of them! Very Happy
i actually went to the game on Sunday, it was entertaining but i got more excited by our away win at Reading to be honest.

398OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:I’m surprised that Norpig isn’t all over this with him being a fan of them! Very Happy
i actually went to the game on Sunday, it was entertaining but i got more excited by our away win at Reading to be honest.
I'm told season tickets are pretty reasonably priced at City.

399OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have friends who let us use their tickets when they can't make it and i've given up on getting my lad to support the Super Whites now. It impossible when they keep smashing everyone whenever we go.

400OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 22 2018, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we win 6-0 tonight, and other results go for us, can we be top of the league?

401OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Aug 23 2018, 09:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This business about La Liga signing a 15 year contract with an American company to play some fixtures in the States - without consulting the players - is going to be a huge issue with strike action a possibility IMO.

402OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 29 2018, 20:42

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:Has this worked?
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Sunder10
I think we've finally got there, from an Oxford fan

I'm by no means an expert on this as the game was played 14 years before I started watching Oxford.

It looks to me as if the players could be Hugh Curran, John Fleming, Unkown, Unknown, John Evanson and Dick Lucas. All of the players played for Oxford against Sunderland on the 3rd March 1973.

403OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 29 2018, 21:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks. I'll pass this on.

The picture was bought by a Boro fan, who finally decided it was his team. It was disputed by a Millwall fan, who says it's his team. As far as I know they're still arguing. Not sure if this news will help. Very Happy
We signed Curran from Oxford if I remember rightly.

404OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Sep 16 2018, 16:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I mentioned that I thought Burnley might struggle this year after doing so well last season, but losing to Wolves today must surely set the relegation watch alarm bells ringing. Early days yet, but the manner of their defeat must have left Sean Dyche seething however, I'm not sure what options he has to switch things around. Perhaps playing all 3 international goalies?

405OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Sep 17 2018, 08:42

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wonder if the Everton supporters are enjoying life under their new manager who it seems can't organise a defence very well.From an easy run of fixtures against Wolves, Southampton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield and West Ham the demanding Evertonians would have been expecting 15 points from Sam but they've only got 6.

406OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Sep 18 2018, 01:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still laughing at the Blackpool players who both got sent off for fighting with each other.

407OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Sep 20 2018, 08:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

408OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Sep 21 2018, 03:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

409OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Oct 01 2018, 14:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The good old days? Very Happy
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Bn200810

410OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 21 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Oct 01 2018, 15:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Adam Reach's goal v Leeds - cracker!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum