Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We can still stay up - and will.

+17
y2johnny
wessy
okocha
MartinBWFC
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
karlypants
rammywhite
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
observer
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 13:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Now is not the time for negativity, now is the time to stand up and be counted.
The players need to stand up and do the biz!!!

Why should it always be the fans that have to keep pushing the team?

Players come and go, fans are there for life. Unless you’re norpig

22We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 14:02

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The proposition that we'll actually beat Forest is fantastical

23We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 14:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Now is not the time for negativity, now is the time to stand up and be counted.
The players need to stand up and do the biz!!!

Why should it always be the fans that have to keep pushing the team?

Players come and go, fans are there for life. Unless you’re norpig
Don't make me break out the Mum jokes again young man

24We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 14:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:If we were all the crew on a sinking ship, I’d be the one plugging all the holes whilst you lot watched and shook your heads
And wondering why you just didn't get on the lifeboat like the rest of us.

25We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 15:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:If we were all the crew on a sinking ship, I’d be the one plugging all the holes whilst you lot watched and shook your heads
And wondering why you just didn't get on the lifeboat like the rest of us.

A captain never leaves his ship.

26We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 15:44

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'm with Boggers and Sluffy. I reckon we've got a very good chance. If we've not scored by 70/75 minutes though, a bit of panic and desperation will set in. As it stands though, I actually fancy our chances.

27We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 15:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those in the mentalist camp are simply experiencing wishful thinking. There is no recent evidence to suggest we will score, never mind win.

If Forest score early I can see it getting messy very quickly.

28We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 15:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Those in the mentalist camp are simply experiencing wishful thinking. There is no recent evidence to suggest we will score, never mind win.

Nat, grasshopper has already assured us we are staying up, nothing to see here.

29We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 16:05

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Not just wishful thinking, I believe it. Parky won't want a relegation on his cv, who would? If he can find his bollocks and put out a bit more of an attacking side, which I think he will going off Ken's comments, then a win is attainable.

30We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 16:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Those in the mentalist camp are simply experiencing wishful thinking. There is no recent evidence to suggest we will score, never mind win.

There’s no recent evidence to suggest we’ll score, correct.

But the laws of average suggest we will, and when we get one I think they’ll flow.

31We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 16:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm with Boggers and Sluffy. I reckon we've got a very good chance. If we've not scored by 70/75 minutes though, a bit of panic and desperation will set in. As it stands though, I actually fancy our chances.
Stop sniffing the glue mate. Very Happy

32We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 16:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm with Boggers and Sluffy. I reckon we've got a very good chance. If we've not scored by 70/75 minutes though, a bit of panic and desperation will set in. As it stands though, I actually fancy our chances.
Stop sniffing the glue mate. Very Happy
It's the only way I've made it through the season, I'm not stopping now.

33We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 16:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Not just wishful thinking, I believe it. Parky won't want a relegation on his cv, who would? If he can find his bollocks and put out a bit more of an attacking side, which I think he will going off Ken's comments, then a win is attainable.

Everything being said about the Forest game was said before the Burton game, and Parky still picked a negative side.

Does anyone really think Parky is going to send out an attacking team?

34We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 16:11

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Not just wishful thinking, I believe it. Parky won't want a relegation on his cv, who would? If he can find his bollocks and put out a bit more of an attacking side, which I think he will going off Ken's comments, then a win is attainable.

Everything being said about the Forest game was said before the Burton game, and Parky still picked a negative side.

I believe you have asked the question incorrectly.  Will the Nutters send out an attacking team to visit Parky if he pulls the same crap this week?

35We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 16:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yes because he’s been forced to do so.

The team will still fail though.

36We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 16:17

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yes because he’s been forced to do so.

The team will still fail though.
Impossible KP. According to everyone on here it's only parky to blame. Going by that logic, if he sends out an attacking team, we cannot fail to win. Some people even suggested playoffs would have been possible had parky sent out an attacking team every week. And here I am being called a mentalist...

37We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 16:34

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lots of talk here about picking an attacking side......but just who exactly would that involve?

I don't see which players would be likely to make the difference.....and that's been the problem all season, hence the much-criticised "tinkering". 

Would we really lumber the kids with the responsibility in such an important match? I don't think they are up to the physical test of championship football, but certainly promising for the future, by all accounts. Now what did Alan Hansen say all those years ago?

38We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 19:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burton and Barnsley have shown more balls in the last few weeks than we've shown all season. They won't be rolling over for Derby or North End.

39We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 19:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Burton and Barnsley have shown more balls in the last few weeks than we've shown all season. They won't be rolling over for Derby or North End.
Stop worrying boncey, sluffy has told us we're staying up, and what he says goes, the rest of us are mentalist.

40We can still stay up - and will. - Page 2 Empty Re: We can still stay up - and will. Wed May 02 2018, 19:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Burton and Barnsley have shown more balls in the last few weeks than we've shown all season. They won't be rolling over for Derby or North End.
Stop worrying boncey, sluffy has told us we're staying up, and what he says goes, the rest of us are mentalist.
That's put my mind at ease. Shocked Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum