Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eddie Davies.

+15
Hip Priest
Soul Kitchen
observer
Natasha Whittam
carrs
Sluffy
Born to be a wanderer
waynagain
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
terenceanne
NickFazer
scottjames30
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Dougie has been very unfortunate with injuries already this season and the only thing I can really say about him not getting right was playing with one winger against qpr when we had hall on the bench. I fucking hate the term impact player. He comes off thr bench to make an impact.....bollocks. let them make an impact from the beginning of the game so we are four goals up by half te and then fuckimg experiment. We are badly missing a cb. Other than that I think we have improved on every area compared to last year. I honestly think ngog and Beckford will get us goals but they need the service. And that's what was lacking against qpr. Df will be a good manager for us and four games into an already injury ridden season with a lack of funds to splash shouldn't be his judgement.

122Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:49 pm

waynagain wrote:Carrs, haven't you realised that bwfc1874 is NEVER wrong yet? Just ask him if he's ever been wrong about anything and he'll try to start an arguement, and when he feels he might be losing that arguement he'll call you a 'fucking idiot' - a very professional way of doing things as an administrator. Maybe because Gartside does the same thing with the club admin he feels he need to copy him -  I suspect he actually is Gartside.
Admin!? Unfortunately not! 

I think you've mis-read some of this topic though Wayn it was actually carrs who called me a fucking idiot, not vice versa.

I think you're just bitter with me about something, is it because I had a different view on American foreign policy? Or is it something else?

123Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 pm

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:
waynagain wrote:Carrs, haven't you realised that bwfc1874 is NEVER wrong yet? Just ask him if he's ever been wrong about anything and he'll try to start an arguement, and when he feels he might be losing that arguement he'll call you a 'fucking idiot' - a very professional way of doing things as an administrator. Maybe because Gartside does the same thing with the club admin he feels he need to copy him -  I suspect he actually is Gartside.
Admin!? Unfortunately not! 

I think you've mis-read some of this topic though Wayn it was actually carrs who called me a fucking idiot, not vice versa.

I think you're just bitter with me about something, is it because I had a different view on American foreign policy? Or is it something else?
Phil, You have a different view on everything and probably argue with yourself when there's nobody else around, and if Carrs called you a 'fucking idiot' then that's one point you can't argue.

124Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:56 pm

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Go on Wayne!

125Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Bit hypocritical to call me a fucking idiot isnt it Wayne?

I do apologise for having a different view to you on some things, maybe you're right and SKD would save our season now and the USA haven't invaded any countries in the past 100 years.

I'll make sure I agree with you on every topic from this point on.

:good:

126Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 pm

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I didn't call you a 'fucking idiot', I agreed with some who did.

127Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Very hurtful.

128Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Ffs ladies

129Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:15 pm

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

y2johnny wrote:Ffs ladies
Can I clarify
Was that something said to the players at half time very recently

130Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:21 pm

No your mum and auntie

131Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:54 pm

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

y2johnny wrote:No your mum and aunt
Nice try and not a bad retort
Shame I not got an aunt. My mum died many years ago probably before you were born so you couldn't have heard it from them.

132Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Shame no one taught you punctuation on a keyboard to make your posts easier to read

133Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:19 pm

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

y2johnny wrote:Shame no one taught you punctuation on a keyboard to make your posts easier to read
Gotcha in one

Another keyboard wanker owns up in two strokes.

If you had a mother or father they would have told you that if all is not going as you wish and  have no reply always pull the other person up on grammar it will make you feel right grand and they will feel small and inferior to you.

Reach for the tissues just in case when you go for the reply button.

134Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just thought I'd remind people that we have an 'ignore' feature on Nuts if you feel that you no longer want to read what someone posts.

Simply click the 'profile' link at the top of the page, then the Friends and Foe tab, and simply add whoever is getting on your tits to the 'Foe' list.

I think by the way people listen to me around here I must already be on everybody's Foe's list!

135Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:56 pm

You know what sluffy, they're seems to have been an influx of complete bellends on here recently that no amount of pressing the ignore button will Fix. Shame really as I did enjoy posting on here.

136Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

y2johnny wrote:You know what sluffy, they're seems to have been an influx of complete bellends on here recently that no amount of pressing the ignore button will Fix. Shame really as I did enjoy posting on here.
That translate to. We don't like hearing the truth somebody coming along breaking our rose tinted glasses.
Isn't it funny how your hymn singing gang try and bully your way out of hearing the truth that is hurting you.

But you know what I said about a new broom and why I feel the time is now right, DF only the new will decide that not me unless things take a really bad turn in the middle of it all.

137Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:20 pm

And what does your broken gibberish translate too.

Df did something right in bringing Dawson in. That went a long way to helping us push for promotion. We fell just short. So far he hadn't had the opportunity to bring someone in of Dawsons calibre. Plus we have had a lot of injuries. For games in is to soon to be thinking of a new manager

138Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:You know what sluffy, they're seems to have been an influx of complete bellends on here recently that no amount of pressing the ignore button will Fix. Shame really as I did enjoy posting on here.
Please don't give up on us Johnny.

People come and go all the time for various reasons - some you like and some you don't.

I've no idea who Mr Carrs is, I don't know if he's here to pull peoples chains or if it is just his way of settling in.

Some wums (if he is indeed a wum) can grow on you in time - Natasha for instance, some simply don't - Kane / Batman perhaps.

I tend to take everybody on a forum at face value and try not to bite at what they say.  You soon work out who the decent posters are and the ones that are only here to stir up a bit of trouble.

The ones that come here for a laugh at our expense soon seem to get tired and drift off quickly enough, so if you can simply blank the posters who bug you and carry on posting as normal.

Attention seekers simply cannot stand to be ignored!

139Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:40 pm

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

y2johnny wrote:And what does your broken gibberish translate too.

Df did something right in bringing Dawson in. That went a long way to helping us push for promotion. We fell just short.  So far he hadn't had the opportunity to bring someone in of Dawsons calibre. Plus we have had a lot of injuries.  For games in is to soon to be thinking of a new manager
I have not said sack him in the gibberish. I advocate a time for change, a sweeping change to stop the rot from the top down. If it came I'd expect the board to go. If a new board sacked DF fair enough I'd go for that as I am not convinced DF is the man. Injuries been there done that under the previous sacked managers it comes with the job. His job at the moment so what has he done about it.

Weekend we will probably see war on here whatever the result. Then it will all swing the other way again if the next result goes the opposite of this Saturday.

So it's probably best if we bite out tongues and wait before either shouts told you so. I'll still preach for top down changes and leave the manager out as I said.

140Eddie Davies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eddie Davies. Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 am

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Could I just briefly interrupt at this point to say the pointless childish bickering in this thread is now boring the living shite out of me. Thanks for listening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum