Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back him, or sack him.

+22
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
Triumph
Soul Kitchen
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
xmiles
Tigermin
karlypants
bryan458
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
terenceanne
Norpig
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Whitesince63
scottjames30
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Back him or get rid.

Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Vote_lcap48%Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 48% [ 23 ]
Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 50% [ 24 ]
Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 48

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 00:09

Utter bollocks.

Top Two.....?

Top two what? 

"Teams That Finish Above The Bottom Three"....?

Fucking deluded nonsense. Freedman's another one-dimensional failure and we're going backwards.

42Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 08:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

To be fair he seems to have an eye for a player at this level

Proof? All I've seen is below average players putting in shit performances. Danns is the only half decent signing and he was only on loan.

Tierney - shit
Baptiste - shit
Medo - shit
Moritz - shit

43Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 08:51

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:
NickFazer wrote:The problem is Garty will be choosing.

Exactly!

So bryan458 who do you think we would get as a replacement? And don't forget it will be Gartside doing the choosing!  Rolling Eyes 

Another puppet, give Sooty a shot.

44Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 10:02

Natasha Whittam wrote:Tierney - shit
Baptiste - shit
Medo - shit
Moritz - shit

lol!

45Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 10:25

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sack Him, we are going backwards.

46Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 10:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It's interesting that all the 19 footballing geniuses that want to sack Dougie have only come up with one name between them as a possible replacement - Phil Brown. So that's the only alternative?

47Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 11:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:It's interesting that all the 19 footballing geniuses that want to sack Dougie have only come up with one name between them as a possible replacement - Phil Brown. So that's the only alternative?

You absolute bellend xmiles, there is only one footballing genius on this site - and that is me as you well know.

Karl Robinson
Garry Flitcroft
Dean Smith
Chris Wilder
Di Canio

There are five candidates for you - the first four have little experience of failure and Di Canio still has a lot to offer at this level.

48Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 11:09

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I doubt that we could afford to sack Dougie and all of his staff and then possibly go out and pay compensation to another club for their manager.

49Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 11:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I doubt that we could afford to sack Dougie and all of his staff and then possibly go out and pay compensation to another club for their manager.

Di Canio it is then.

50Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 11:39

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:I doubt that we could afford to sack Dougie and all of his staff and then possibly go out and pay compensation to another club for their manager.

Di Canio it is then.
Holloway?
McLeish?
Mike Phelan?
Glenn Hoddle?

51Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
Holloway?
McLeish?
Mike Phelan?
Glenn Hoddle?

If you mention McLeish again it will be the last thing you ever type.

Holloway, Phelan & Hoddle are out of our league.

52Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 11:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hoddle is away with the fairies!

53Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 11:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Hoddle is away with the fairies!

He is my hero.

54Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 12:42

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry Sluffy utter bollocks that. The unbalanced side is down to Freedman's inability to get things right. He's been here well over a year now so don't you think the excuses about what OC left are wearing a bit thin now? Some of those players you quote as being left with are actually very good players just badly managed and trashed on confidence. I have absolutely no doubt a better man manager would have got much more from all of those players than Freedman has. Finally to even remotely compare him with BSA is ridiculous and if we don't get rid now the only way we'll change divisions is down.

Sluffy wrote:A back him vote from me.

He still is dealing with an unbalanced side and useless players on long contracts and big wages that Owen left us with - Mears, Andrews, Sordell, Knight, Ngog, Mills, Pratley - which limits what he can do with the players he has at his disposal and the money he has to bring in new ones - and I think he's done ok with nost of the players he's managed to bring in (mostly loans) so far.

It would be stupid to bring in a new manager now anyway - just as the transfer window opens - as unless they were promoted from within the club, the new manager would have no inside knowledge of where we needed strengthening the most with the crumbs of a transfer kitty they will probably get.

I'd give him at least until this time next year by which time some of the big wages would have gone and a few new faces should have been brought in - and finally we should be able to see more clearly what Freedman is about, free of most of the shite Coyle as burried us under.

I think Freedman is our best manager since Allardyce - but to be honest that isn't really such a hard thing to achieve is it really?!

55Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 12:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

it makes no odds.

whoever comes in will get fuck all to spend.

56Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 13:20

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How long is Dougies contract, am I mistaken in thinking it runs until the summer?

57Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 13:38

Whitesince63 wrote:The unbalanced side is down to Freedman's inability to get things right. He's been here well over a year now so don't you think the excuses about what OC left are wearing a bit thin now?

You expect a manager to be able to completely overhaul a squad, with zero budget within a year and 2 months? This is part of the problem with you Whites your expectations are delusional.

Some of those players you quote as being left with are actually very good players just badly managed and trashed on confidence.

Which players? Please don't say Sordell, Dougie is the man who's given him a chance at the club. Clearly it's Sordell's attitude that is the problem, given how it's gone for him at Charlton.

As I've said before you're incapable of looking at our situation objectively.

58Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 13:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Megson ?

59Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 13:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:How long is Dougies contract, am I mistaken in thinking it runs until the summer?
He signed a 2 and a half year contract in October 2012, so he has the rest of this season and the next...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

60Back him, or sack him. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Sat Dec 28 2013, 13:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think personally that the board will persevere with him till the end of the season, then see where we're at then , it's just a matter of getting used to shite football for us, fans.

Gartside would've coined it all in even more by then, just watching our team rot away some more mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum