Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back him, or sack him.

+22
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
Triumph
Soul Kitchen
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
xmiles
Tigermin
karlypants
bryan458
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
terenceanne
Norpig
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Whitesince63
scottjames30
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Back him or get rid.

Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Vote_lcap48%Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 48% [ 23 ]
Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 50% [ 24 ]
Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 48

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 18:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

wanderlust wrote:

Interesting to see Hayden White on the bench today - could be a sign that Dougie is thinking about promoting him. If so, I wonder if he's thinking of going for pace at left back too which in turn may indicate a new system with a greater emphasis on attacking wing backs.

I like your optimism but let's be honest he had no other defence options to choose from at right or left back so he had no choice but to put him on the bench.

I would like to see him start on Saturday in the cup with a few other young lads though.

82Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 19:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He's no good sack him fuck what time of year it is.

83Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 19:44

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sack him and his dad. had enough now. 2 wins at home just not the fuck good enough.

84Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 19:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Sack him and his dad. had enough now. 2 wins at home just not the fuck good enough.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :agree:

85Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 20:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

People are (quite rightly) taking the financial aspect of it into consideration.

To change the question simply to "are you content with this clown managing Bolton Wanderers?" would make it more interesting.

86Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 20:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker, you are an intelligent bloke, a level headed person with a calm nature .

You've weighed up the pros and cons, and I respect your decision, and I am with you my son.

87Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 20:27

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:doffcocker, you are an intelligent bloke, a level headed person with a calm nature .

You've weighed up the pros and cons, and I respect your decision, and I am with you my son.

Thanks Scott.

I just wish some of the others like Whittam would cut me some slack.

88Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 20:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The harsh reality of our current predicament is hard to bear but we have to be realistic. Does anyone actually believe that the board will sack Dougie and his backroom staff given our financial situation?

The board will have chalked off any chance of promotion for this season and will be hoping that Dougie can turn things round with his policy of investing in youth ( of which we have seen none )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

89Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 20:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is where we are. Things can only get better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

90Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote: Does anyone actually believe that the board will sack Dougie and his backroom staff given our financial situation?

Definitely. Name me one manager who has been spared the bullet because his club were cash strapped. There is always money to fire managers.

Once the fans start drifting away the club will have to act.

91Back him, or sack him. - Page 5 Empty Re: Back him, or sack him. Wed Jan 01 2014, 20:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Definitely. Name me one manager who has been spared the bullet because his club were cash strapped. There is always money to fire managers.

Once the fans start drifting away the club will have to act.

The fans have been drifting away since Big Sam left. Little Sam didn't work out and Megson was Persona non grata from day one!

Our attendances and season ticket sales have been in freefall since we left the Premiership. It's easy to put all the blame on Dougie Freedman but the rot set in long before he took the helm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum