Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magoo banned from Brighton game.

+20
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
wessy
White84
Culcheth_White
Triumph
boltonbonce
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
karlypants
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Numpty 28723
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

101Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 19:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I used to love watching Nigel Benn, the best fight I ever saw was against Gerald McClellan.

I remember it well. The Pit Bull was the bookies favourite but Benn showed tremendous heart that night. He was lucky to survive the first round when he was put through the ropes.

Sadly, the Pit Bull suffered brain damage as a result of that fight. Michael Watson was another brilliant boxer who fought Benn and also ended up with his career ending tragically.

102Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 21:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I remember as a youngster getting up early, or staying up, with my dad, brother and uncle, watching the Cassius Clay fights. Black and white telly, but each fight was so good. Agree with AD, it was a golden era of boxing, the like\ of which we will probably not see again.

103Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 21:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:I remember as a youngster getting up early, or staying up, with my dad, brother and uncle, watching the Cassius Clay fights. Black and white telly, but each fight was so good. Agree with AD, it was a golden era of boxing, the like\ of which we will probably not see again.
You are correct Glos, we all have colour TV's now. Very Happy

104Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Thu Mar 20 2014, 18:27

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

AD Liston refused to fight Ali when he realized he was getting twated you dick.006.5 AD(a dick)

105Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Thu Mar 20 2014, 21:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Mr Magoo wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I remember as a youngster getting up early, or staying up, with my dad, brother and uncle, watching the Cassius Clay fights. Black and white telly, but each fight was so good. Agree with AD, it was a golden era of boxing, the like\ of which we will probably not see again.
You are correct Glos, we all have colour TV's now. Very Happy

Always remember my dad asking my mum if she wanted a colour telly, and generally making out she could have the best one going. When she said yes, he casually asked 'What colour do you want'. She nearly killed him . Good old days  Very Happy

106Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Thu Mar 20 2014, 21:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:...I was young, I remember putting my boxing gloves on watching that, adrenaline pumping and pounding the sofa.

Who won - you or the sofa?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

107Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Thu Mar 20 2014, 23:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Seem's sluffy is happy for you to continue 84, you dont seem to know what friends and foes does you thicko i dont see your posts to me but i had a pm telling me you are still pratting about so lets see how far we can go before he steps in remember you started this shit you ponce.

108Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Thu Mar 20 2014, 23:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The nearest you have been to tyson is the sun comic, you probably imagine him beating you up and bumming you, just like you like  the vagrants  that bum you in alleyway's.

109Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Thu Mar 20 2014, 23:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You can write what you like i wont see it but i'm going to carry on now you Ladyboy.

110Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Thu Mar 20 2014, 23:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I bet you are one ugly fucker that likes to stick your finger up your bumhole and  suck on it dont you mary.

111Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Thu Mar 20 2014, 23:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guys - if you want to abuse each other can you do it over PM, this is a thread about Magoo's sexuality.

112Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Thu Mar 20 2014, 23:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Guys - if you want to abuse each other can you do it over PM, this is a thread about Magoo's sexuality.
Seconded as I'm getting bored of this now as well!!!

Blocking each other is the best way forward!

113Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21 2014, 05:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:...I was young, I remember putting my boxing gloves on watching that, adrenaline pumping and pounding the sofa.

Who won - you or the sofa?
Benn.

114Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21 2014, 08:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Is this some sort of sexual practice I'm unaware of?

115Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21 2014, 12:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Is this some sort of sexual practice I'm unaware of?
I'd be surprised if there was a sexual practice you are unaware of.

116Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21 2014, 13:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I haven't seen a penis in nearly 11 years. Not counting the knobs on show at The Reebok.

117Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21 2014, 14:36

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I haven't seen a penis in nearly 11 years. Not counting the knobs on show at The Reebok.

You'd better go on a diet then, mate.......

118Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21 2014, 14:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You'd better go on a diet then, mate.......
 :rofl:

119Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21 2014, 15:00

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Low blow...  :flash:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

120Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 6 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21 2014, 17:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you that ugly ,Nat.

AD does ugly bird's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum