Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magoo banned from Brighton game.

+20
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
wessy
White84
Culcheth_White
Triumph
boltonbonce
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
karlypants
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Numpty 28723
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

61Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:"Cure me I'm Gay" is about to start on Channel 4 Magoo if your interested! Very Happy

The doctor who presents this Channel is gay in real life so surely he is intelligent enough to realise he was born that way?

You don't suddenly become gay. You know your sexual orientation from a young age.

62Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
White84 wrote:I'm sure he probably was but he did win the Lonsdale belt outright and he was 35 when he fought Tyson so although he got panned he did take some good scalps in his time I'm pretty sure of that.Probably got a good payday.I would of got in the ring for about 1/2 million quid 2 rounds.Early in the 2nd as well I recall.

Did you ever come across Michael Murray from Manchester? He was a decent heavyweight who died at 50 of a brain tumour. A decent bloke by all accounts and a quality fighter on his day.
That name rings a bell. Sure he once fought Johnny Nelson.

63Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He did indeed. He had plenty of talent but was too nice to be a boxer. About ten years ago I did a REPO job in the seven sisters in Old Trafford and this guy with the biggest arms I have ever seen answered the door . After pleasantries were exchanged I noticed he had loads of boxing trophies in his flat and once we got talking it transpired that he was Murray's sparring partner.

Murray fought John Fury twice. John is Tyson Fury's father.

64Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
White84 wrote:I'm sure he probably was but he did win the Lonsdale belt outright and he was 35 when he fought Tyson so although he got panned he did take some good scalps in his time I'm pretty sure of that.Probably got a good payday.I would of got in the ring for about 1/2 million quid 2 rounds.Early in the 2nd as well I recall.

Did you ever come across Michael Murray from Manchester? He was a decent heavyweight who died at 50 of a brain tumour. A decent bloke by all accounts and a quality fighter on his day.
Apparently he died on Christmas Day after suffering a stroke (whilst fighting his brain tumour for 2 years) on the Christmas Eve 2011  Shocked

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:25; edited 1 time in total

65Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury will put Chisora away in July.

66Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Found this just for you White84 - enjoy!

67Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Fury will put Chisora away in July.

I have a feeling Chisora could surprise him. If Chisora turns up for the fight in shape and properly focused.... It could be goodnight for Fury.

68Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:56

Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:"Cure me I'm Gay" is about to start on Channel 4 Magoo if your interested! Very Happy

The doctor who presents this Channel is gay in real life so surely he is intelligent enough to realise he was born that way?

You don't suddenly become gay. You know your sexual orientation from a young age.
That's kind of the whole point of the programme, RT........

Keep up, you sound like Magoo.......

69Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

That's kind of the whole point of the programme, RT........

Keep up, you sound like Magoo.......
 Very Happy

70Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 23:13

Good watch, that.

Crazy 'Murican Evangelists think being gay is a sin, therefore by accepting Jesus Christ and dedicating your life to following "the scripture" and paying them loads of cash......you will be cured!

Fucking sad.

It's one thing divesting gullible rednecks of their cash with the whole "God" thing, but when you start encouraging them to bring their kids along with a promise of "curing" their gayness, it starts to get dangerous.

Ban all organised religion now before it's too late......

71Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 23:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked  I think Magoo's been at it again...

'Gay bank worker strangled his wife with a vacuum cleaner pipe and burnt her body in garden incinerator after marrying her to hide his sexuality’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

72Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Tue Mar 18 2014, 23:32

That's precisely what I mean.

It's 2014, for fuck's sake......

If you're gay....you're gay. End of.

Nobody with a fully-formed brain gives a shit.

Get on with it, don't be a twat and try and help out where you can......

It's quite simple.

(And before Magoo comes on, no, I'm not gay - I just can't believe that in this day and age, people are still using religious doctrine to persecute others and make money out of it. And there are still people who fall for it and stump up.)

73Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 00:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree!

Why people get involved in something that doesn't concern them in any way shape or form whatsoever is pathetic.

People should take a good hard look at their own lives and not picking fault with someone just because they are gay.

Maybe those that have a problem with gay sexuality are unsure of their sexuality themselves and are frightened by how they feel...

74Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 00:40

karlypants wrote:I agree!

Why people get involved in something that doesn't concern them in any way shape or form whatsoever is pathetic.

People should take a good hard look at their own lives and not picking fault with someone just because they are gay.

Maybe those that have a problem with gay sexuality are unsure of their sexuality themselves and are frightened by how they feel...
Agreed.

Magoo is his name......

75Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 00:53

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks for that Sluffy,reminds me just how strong Tyson was.As this thread is also on the Gay thing,I always wondered about Lennox Lewis,never seen him with any women.Might just be a private guy.Ill have to google it as I don't want to be saying LL is a different sexual orientation.Its just usually top boxers have a lot of birds in their entourage.Never seen LL with any women saying he was engaged but I will google it know?

76Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 00:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Thanks for that Sluffy,reminds me just how strong Tyson was.As this thread is also on the Gay thing,I always wondered about Lennox Lewis,never seen him with any women.Might just be a private guy.Ill have to google it as I don't want to be saying LL is a different sexual orientation.Its just usually top boxers have a lot of birds in their entourage.Never seen LL with any women saying he was engaged but I will google it know?
He's married apparently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

77Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 01:13

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well must have just been picky Apparantley Muhamed Ali had a different bird brought to his room every night.

78Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 01:21

Yeah, but they're there to change his bag and wipe his bum.....

Come on....must do better.

79Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 01:25

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Back in the day according to his autobiography dirty dog (lucky devil)

80Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 4 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 01:34

Night, Nat.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum