Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magoo banned from Brighton game.

+20
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
wessy
White84
Culcheth_White
Triumph
boltonbonce
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
karlypants
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Numpty 28723
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 01:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Night, Nat.......
Goodnight sweet cheeks, I guess I should pop off to bed as well - Not with you of course and not that I'm against anything gay or owt like that either as per the thread haha! Very Happy

82Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 06:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Fury will put Chisora away in July.

I have a feeling Chisora could surprise him. If Chisora turns up for the fight in shape and properly focused.... It could be goodnight for Fury.
And this is based on what, exactly?

Has Fat Chisora ever won a fight, because every time that I've ever seen him fight, he's been shit ''or made to look shit''.

Fury will knock him out within 6 rounds, the only surprise will be when Chisora shits his pants.

83Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 06:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's wait and see. Rumour has it that Chisora has got his act together. Only time will tell.

84Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 06:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Let's wait and see. Rumour has it that Chisora has got his act together. Only time will tell.
He'll need more than an act, total miss-match.

85Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 07:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

For a guy that does'nt like to talk about it 84 you're not doing a very good job are you you fucking dimwit. Tyson is a really nice guy is he? Convicted of rape and sent to prison,other accusations of rape,assaults on members of the public ? Yes I'd say he was a really nice guy NOT. He was a fucking nasty piece of work and in the ring when he eventually faced someone who was'nt intimidated by him he got his nasty arse fucked by a nobody then went on to get fucked by nobodies in another era he would of been fuck all Liston,Foreman,Frazier,Ali, would of all knocked that twat out,he had no guts when someone gave it back to him. The only decent fighter he beat was spinks who bricked it before the first bell the rest were nobodies or past it.Holyfield would alway's have been too much for him he owned Tyson's ass. He would'nt even fight old man foreman he bricked that one even though he would of made a fortune he was scared shitless of a fighter in his forties foreman would have done him and he knew it. As for that bullshit about wanting to lace up some gloves and fight me in a ring that's not what I do you brain dead dumb fuck I don't use gloves for what I do and on the street you'd be no threat to me at all you would'nt last 15 seconds before you were painfully disabled but that's not going to happen because I don't start fights I stop them and don't expect me to continue any further with this I'm not interested in you at all but please carry on being modest about yourself for the sake of the other posters who seem thrilled by your modesty and stories about the very nice quiet Mr Tyson.

86Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 07:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You are now on my foe list so I don't have to read your crap anymore arsehole.

87Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 08:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

come on lads, kiss and make up  :drinks:

88Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 10:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:For a guy that does'nt like to talk about it 84 you're not doing a very good job are you you fucking dimwit. Tyson is a really nice guy is he? Convicted of rape and sent to prison,other accusations of rape,assaults on members of the public ? Yes I'd say he was a really nice guy NOT. He was a fucking nasty piece of work and in the ring when he eventually faced someone who was'nt intimidated by him he got his nasty arse fucked by a nobody then went on to get fucked by nobodies in another era he would of been fuck all Liston,Foreman,Frazier,Ali, would of all knocked that twat out,he had no guts when someone gave it back to him. The only decent fighter he beat was spinks who bricked it before the first bell the rest were nobodies or past it.Holyfield would alway's have been too much for him he owned Tyson's ass. He would'nt even fight old man foreman he bricked that one even though he would of made a fortune he was scared shitless of a fighter in his forties foreman would have done him and he knew it. As for that bullshit about wanting to lace up some gloves and fight me in a ring that's not what I do you brain dead dumb fuck I don't use gloves for what I do and on the street you'd be no threat to me at all you would'nt last 15 seconds before you were painfully disabled but that's not going to happen because I don't start fights I stop them and don't expect me to continue any further with this I'm not interested in you at all but please carry on being modest about yourself for the sake of the other posters who seem thrilled by your modesty and stories about the very nice quiet Mr Tyson.
Saw a programme about Tyson touring the States with a one man show to earn some money. Really sad and pathetic - reminded me of Jake LaMotta - another guy with not many brain cells to rub together and serious personal issues. 
What both did was reprehensible, and yet you can't help feeling they were never in control of their lives.

89Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 10:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm still laughing at Julia's Francis!!!! It's Julius you fucking imbecile 84, I bet you say Doh a lot what a fucking retard.

90Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 10:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tyson was a stain on boxing wander an absolute disgrace,don't forget his cowardly ear biting when he was getting hammered by a real fighter Holyfield. 48 talks about bullies and cowards then say's he's proud to have met Tyson and what a really nice man,does a nice man rape women and beat up other drivers and he was proud to take a few smacks from him!!! I would,nt give Tyson the time of day if I saw him after the way he shamed boxing, sorry but 48 is not right in the head.

91Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 10:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Tyson was a stain on boxing wander an absolute disgrace,don't forget his cowardly ear biting when he was getting hammered by a real fighter Holyfield. 48 talks about bullies and cowards then say's he's proud to have met Tyson and what a really nice man,does a nice man rape women and beat up other drivers and he was proud to take a few smacks from him!!! I would,nt give Tyson the time of day if I saw him after the way he shamed boxing, sorry but 48 is not right in the head.
I'm just saying that Tyson wasn't right in the head.

92Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 10:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Larry Holmes is another fighter who would have owned Tyson in that era, Tyson fought in a weak era and had no stomach for a fight when up against a real fighter he was gutless rolled over like a dog first time he get's knocked down. The fight that Tyson admired the most Was the first Frazier v Foreman fight he watched it loads and said he was stunned by Foremans punch power and strength and amazed at how Frazier kept getting up, everything he was'nt.

93Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 10:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I agree with you about that wander, my I pad won't let me answer posts for some reason.

94Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 11:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tyson had a pretty bad upbringing and had it not been for Cus D'Amato he would have ended up in prison at a very early age. Cus was able to harness his energy and raw talent and Tyson respected Cus as the father he never had.

When Cus died there was only Jim Jacobs and Kevin Rooney who Tyson respected. After Jim Jacobs died, Don King swayed Tyson to join him and his career went downhill from there.

If anyone has read Lennox Lewis's autobiography, he writes about how as a teenager, he went from Canada to spend a week training with Tyson at Cus's gym. Very interesting reading.

95Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 12:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:That's precisely what I mean.

It's 2014, for fuck's sake......

If you're gay....you're gay. End of.

Nobody with a fully-formed brain gives a shit.

Get on with it, don't be a twat and try and help out where you can......

It's quite simple.

(And before Magoo comes on, no, I'm not gay - I just can't believe that in this day and age, people are still using religious doctrine to persecute others and make money out of it. And there are still people who fall for it and stump up.)

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

96Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 15:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should all stop disrespecting Magoo - he's a great supporter of our club. Gets behind the boys at every opportunity apparently.

97Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 17:46

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

AD TYSON WAS NOT GUILTY as far as I'm concerned.I found him to be a like able bloke.Have to beg to differ.So my spelling isn't that great is that your best put DOWN?GO BACK TO GETTING HIGHLY PAID BY YOUR WHORES.What was your quote 'can't understand my mates still living in Salford SAD BASTARDS!.'Proper nice guy you.So carry on with your friends with benefits.Free Blow Job here n there FUCK Me! YOU ARE LIVING THE DREAM??????? PMSL ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

98Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 18:24

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:You should all stop disrespecting Magoo - he's a great supporter of our club. Gets behind the boys at every opportunity apparently.

affraid 

99Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 18:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
wanderlust wrote:You should all stop disrespecting Magoo - he's a great supporter of our club. Gets behind the boys at every opportunity apparently.

affraid 
I heard he can bend over and take one for the team! Very Happy

100Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 5 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Wed Mar 19 2014, 18:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to love watching Nigel Benn, the best fight I ever saw was against Gerald McClellan.

I was young, I remember putting my boxing gloves on watching that, adrenaline pumping and pounding the sofa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum