Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hysteria thread

+17
gloswhite
Tigermin
doffcocker
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
JAH
Numpty 28723
luckyPeterpiper
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
carrs
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Mon Aug 11 2014, 20:12

gloswhite wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Even a simple statement that we are in trouble would probably get a lot of fans onside, and as I've said many times, get rid of Lawrence, and bring in someone who seriously knows what they are doing. 

We're not in trouble after one game. 

I also don't know why people have a problem with Lennie Lawrence, is it just because he's over 60? Why would any fan have a clue of the value of our backroom staff? 

I get it with Coyle's to an extent because none of them had any experience other than working with him, but Lennie has 30 years of management experience and is well respected in the game. None of us attend training sessions or see what happens behind closed doors so how can anybody claim he doesn't know what he's doing?

What a stupid thing to say. Why would I make an age-related comment when I'm 64 myself  ?  My point is  'Lennie has 30 years of management experience'  and what have we got to show for it ? We don't need to attend training sessions, or hear what he says. You may not have noticed, but we can see the results during real live games. This is only the first game of the season, but its yet another in a long line of piss-poor performances. THATS why we should get rid of DF's mentor.

Why would I know how old you are? This isn't a dating site. I've seen plenty of comments on forums and twitter criticising Lennie for being senile, geriatric etc so although not necessarily what you meant, it's far from a stupid thing to say.

Anyway I've seen no evidence to suggest that Lennie is at fault for our problems, my opnion of course but I'm sticking by it.

102Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Mon Aug 11 2014, 20:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Actually, whether you knew my age or not, (which is often referred to by such as Magoo), its still a fucking stupid comment.
Don't bother replying

103Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Mon Aug 11 2014, 20:52

I've just explained to you why it's not a stupid comment, I've no idea what you're so upset about but you often seem to get a bit wound up by me so I'll put it down to a personal thing.

104Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Mon Aug 11 2014, 20:54

bwfc1874 wrote:I've just explained to you why it's not a stupid comment, I've no idea what you're so upset about but you often seem to get a bit wound up by me so I'll put it down to a personal thing.

It's probably more to do with the fact that you do tend to talk a right load of shit quite a lot of the time.

Just saying......

105Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Mon Aug 11 2014, 20:59

Wait... Are you saying we're not internet friends Breadman???  Crying or Very sad

106Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Mon Aug 11 2014, 21:15

I think you made that pretty clear last week when you posted a comment along the lines of "I don't like you!"

I'll survive, though.........

107Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Mon Aug 11 2014, 21:16

You're going to have to direct me to that post, I never said anything of the sort.

You're just being sensitive.

108Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Mon Aug 11 2014, 21:20

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:
observer wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:are we a lot worse? You could make the argument we're no better, but Coyle left us in 18th. Dougie has had us finishing 7th and 14th. 

unless of course you think Coyle would have turned it all around and had us challenging year in year out. Which is fair enough, don't agree though.
Only good loanees had us finishing in 7th and 14th... not Dougie's tactics.

Loanees bought into the club by who though?

Can't be Dougie, he's only responsible for the bad things.
It's all about the money... and who can be brought in by any means.  Dougie could not get us into those places without the money for the loanees.  So far, I'm unimpressed but with the financial problems, how could anyone do much better?

109Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Mon Aug 11 2014, 21:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Why would I know how old you are? This isn't a dating site.

Of course it is, you flirt with me all the time.

110Hysteria thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hysteria thread Tue Aug 12 2014, 09:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see we've moved away from a discussion about "why complain incessantly if we already know how crap we are" to personal slights interspersed with more complaining.

Q: Maybe it's too complex a concept?

A: Freedman is crap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum