Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam Johnson

+18
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Bwfc1958
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Keegan
okocha
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Sat Feb 13 2016, 13:29

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:There are some troubling comments coming out on this thread.

The facts are:

He knowingly had a sexual encounter with a girl who was under the age of legal consent.

He initiated the sexual encounter, not her.

He "groomed" her by exploiting her idolisation of him.

He traded a signed football shirt for sexual favours.

He researched the legal age of consent online and then went ahead with his plan, despite knowing that he was committing a crime.

That is predatory behaviour and he is a paedophile.

We sneer at "under-developed cultures" where sex and marriage between older men and young girls are commonplace and praise our legal system and values for being superior.

Why?

Because they protect vulnerable children from people like Adam Johnson.
:clap: Well said!
:agree: :clap:

82Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Sat Feb 13 2016, 14:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Chances are she had already had sex with somebody from school or the local park or something. I mean it's probably not like he has stolen this girl's innocence.

You utter, utter bellend. What a ridiculous statement.

You should start a peedo sympathy thread with Hipster.

Am I right in thinking that you got jiggy as a 15 year old with one of your teachers? but was that ok because you'd already had your cherry popped by some scruffy nerd behind the bank in Little Lever?

83Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Sat Feb 13 2016, 16:39

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Chances are she had already had sex with somebody from school or the local park or something. I mean it's probably not like he has stolen this girl's innocence.

You utter, utter bellend. What a ridiculous statement.

You should start a peedo sympathy thread with Hipster.

Am I right in thinking that you got jiggy as a 15 year old with one of your teachers? but was that ok because you'd already had your cherry popped by some scruffy nerd behind the bank in Little Lever?

It's not that long ago she was on here defending that teacher who shagged and ran off to France with his 15 year old pupil.

I don't know why she bothers, she'd be just as well coming on here every so often and writing "guess what I'm thinking".

84Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Sat Feb 13 2016, 16:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
It's not that long ago she was on here defending that teacher who shagged and ran off to France with his 15 year old pupil.

You just made that up you fat gobshite.

85Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Sat Feb 13 2016, 17:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

You just made that up you fat gobshite.

See for yourself chubs.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t4662-jeremy-forrest-jailed?highlight=forrest

86Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Sat Feb 13 2016, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm clearly arguing the law is an ass in that thread - a teacher runs off with an almost 16 year old pupil and gets 5 years - a bloke who kills someone in a fight over cheesy chips gets less.

87Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Sat Feb 13 2016, 17:24

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm clearly arguing the law is an ass in that thread - a teacher runs off with an almost 16 year old pupil and gets 5 years - a bloke who kills someone in a fight over cheesy chips gets less.

Yes but you sympathised with the fact that this girl would soon be within the age of consent.

In this case, you're just going with the fact that the girl was underage and Johnson took advantange of her. But OK, let's agree that the cheesy chips murderer, whoever the frig that is, deserved a far worse sentence than the pervy teacher.

Do Johnson and the teacher deserve equal punishment?

88Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Sat Feb 13 2016, 17:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Do Johnson and the teacher deserve equal punishment?

No.

89Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 16:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guilty.

Judge has told him to pack a bag for a long stay.

Overpaid ponce.

90Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 16:41

Natasha Whittam wrote:Guilty.

Judge has told him to pack a bag for a long stay.

Overpaid nonce.

Surely thats more accurate

91Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 16:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

True.

92Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 16:43

Time for thee VIDEO again?

Im getting a word..........

Never gets old

93Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 19:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It troubles me to think that there are "degrees" of sex monster. Whilst I've been here in SA I've heard stories of a rumour going round the townships. that men with AIDS can cure themselves by having unprotected sex with young girls - the younger the better - prompting a spate of rapes of of babies.
In a country where the president himself perpetuates tribal myths to win votes it isunsurprising.
Google Zuma / shower / rape trial
Back tomorrow.

94Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 20:06

wanderlust wrote:It troubles me to think that there are "degrees" of sex monster. Whilst I've been here in SA I've heard stories of a rumour going round the townships. that men with AIDS can cure themselves by having unprotected sex with young girls - the younger the better - prompting a spate of rapes of of babies.
In a country where the president himself perpetuates tribal myths to win votes it isunsurprising.
Back tomorrow.

Fook that. Someone told me about a new breakfast they had and told me to google it. Since then i never google anything people tell me. Blue waffle. Ffs

95Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 20:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:It troubles me to think that there are "degrees" of sex monster. Whilst I've been here in SA I've heard stories of a rumour going round the townships. that men with AIDS can cure themselves by having unprotected sex with young girls - the younger the better - prompting a spate of rapes of of babies.
Back tomorrow.

Fook that.  Someone told me about a new breakfast they had and told me to google it.  Since then i never google anything people tell me.  Blue waffle.  Ffs
Fair enough. Take it from me it's incredible. The President - that's a the PRESIDENT - is being indicted for raping the daughter of a friend. She had AIDS. In court and on live TV the president said he wouldn't catch aids because they took a shower afterwards - what a message to send out to his people especially as the ANC depend entirely on the vote of the uneducated masses who live below the poverty line many of whom still follow barbaric tribal customs and are brutalised by their peers on a daily basis. Mandela would turn in his grave.
Cartoonists usually picture him with a shower head.

Last edited by wanderlust on Wed Mar 02 2016, 20:47; edited 1 time in total

96Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 20:46

Someone once told me that googling "two girls, one cup" would bring up pictures of a couple of gorgeous Page 3 stunners in bikinis doing some promo stuff for the FA round Cup Final time.

It didn't.....

97Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 20:52

Breadman wrote:Someone once told me that googling "two girls, one cup" would bring up pictures of a couple of  gorgeous Page 3 stunners in bikinis doing some promo stuff for the FA round Cup Final time.

It didn't.....

Yep, that's another one. I hate google.

98Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 20:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should make an example of him but that won't happen. 

British justice at its best, you wait!

99Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 20:57

Big bastard bobby will make an example of him when he drops the soap

100Adam Johnson  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adam Johnson Wed Mar 02 2016, 21:10

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Breadman wrote:Doff, it doesn't matter what she did - it's all about Johnson and his actions.

We have the age of consent set at 16 for a reason.

I'm not naive enough to think that kids religiously wait until they're 16 to start banging each other because they probably never have and never will.

But we do need a legal cut off point where it becomes illegal for someone older to have sex with kids below that age.

Because whilst 15 year olds may think they know best, they don't - they're kids.

The law's there to protect stupid kids from being exploited.

Johnson knows this and ignored it.

He is a predatory paedophile however you spin it and whatever the girl may or may not have done is irrelevant.

So if she was 50 weeks older he wouldn't have done anything wrong in your eyes?  An exact age is just a number but we have to pick a number to protect kids. So what he did was illegal but I dont think it makes him a pedo. A pedo is attracted to little kids. He was attracted to a girl under the age of sexual consent. 

Yes she was under the legal age of consent but what happened is very different thing to if he sneaked into an 8 year olds bedroom and went under the covers.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum