Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS

+14
BoltonTillIDie
Spirit of 58
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Spillthebeans
Sluffy
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Quent
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Tue May 15 2012, 23:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't like tattoos. If you want art, go to a gallery. Punching holes in yourself, and blocking your pores with paint would seem, to me, that you think your ugly, and need to improve your lot. (usually with the opposite result)

22DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Tue May 15 2012, 23:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No

23DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Tue May 15 2012, 23:40

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I look at that Geordie lass Cheryl and I think.... what a pretty lass.
Then you get a glimpse of her 'artwork' and think ....what a stupid twat.

You look at David Beckham and think.... what a gormless morning he is.
Then you see his arm which looks as though a couple of 4 year olds armed with a paint brush has attacked him.... then you think....what a gormless twat.

Tattoo's are for folk who aren't a full shilling. (Personal ones just for your partner are discluded)

24DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 00:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So we have gloswhite who thinks tattoos are for ugly people and copper dragon who thinks they are "for folk who aren't a full shilling".

What about if someone has their kids' names tattooed on their arm? Isn't that like a lifelong commitment thing?

25DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 00:17

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:So we have gloswhite who thinks tattoos are for ugly people and copper dragon who thinks they are "for folk who aren't a full shilling".

What about if someone has their kids' names tattooed on their arm? Isn't that like a lifelong commitment thing?

No.

The lifelong commitment is having a child in the first place.

Having a childs name tattooed on your arm is what folk who aren't a full shilling do.

26DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 00:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Slide_4555_63476_small

27DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 00:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Slide_4555_63476_small

lol!

How about this one?

DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Fuck-the-system

28DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 00:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Slide_4555_63487_large

29DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 10:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[quote="largehat"]
Sluffy wrote:

How about this one?

DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Fuck-the-system

I don't know who is more clueless. The tattooist or the pillock who allowed it to be incorrectly spelt.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed May 16 2012, 22:36; edited 1 time in total

30DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 16:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

To be fair to the tattoo artist, the customer is always right - even when they are wrong!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 22:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

LH, bugger off, you can see that I said someone who has a tattoo does it because they are ugly, or can be 'enhanced' (same thing), and not that I think they are ugly, although the sum effect of what they do to themselves usually renders them so.

32DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 22:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lh, don't fcuk with Glos. Like myself and a few others on here, he has been around the block a few times and lived to tell the tale. tongue

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed May 16 2012, 23:14; edited 1 time in total

33DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 22:39

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not fcuking with the glos. I'm just saying, if someone has a tattoo on their forearm, their arse of their thigh, what has that got to do with thinking they are ugly? Having a tattoo in most places isn't going to do anything for your looks, positively or negatively. If gloswhite was talking about people tattooing their faces, fair enough, but the vast majority of tattoos are hidden under clothes in most circumstances.

34DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 22:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wink He does have a point. A lot of ugly people do sport tattoos. Perhaps they think it makes them look more attractive to the opposite sex ?

I have never bothered with tattoos because I have often been told that my most striking feature is my lips. Even Sir Cliff agreed.

https://youtu.be/zagl7eD6MYE

35DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 23:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

True, but that begs the question who do it in the first place? Anyway, I was going to have a tattoo on my chopper when I was in the army, they said I could only be a Lance Corporal, and that was when I was erect. (for the unknowing, thats just one stripe) Decided to remain a Private, and changed my surname to Parts. Very Happy

RT, thanks for the vote of confidence, (I think Smile ), although I do promise myself a decent natter with LH when he goes off on one of his diatribes (isn't that a family in Wales?)

36DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Wed May 16 2012, 23:22

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well, a lot of people consider tattoos a form of art, or do it because it has some permanent significance for them.

Andrew Flintoff has the England cricket logo and his Test and ODI cap numbers tattooed on one arm, and the names of his kids of the other.

DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 _42288008_freddie203

He doesn't have them for informational purposes or because he's ugly or to remind him of this information. It's a symbol of his pride in playing for England and his commitment and love for his kids. I honestly don't see what's wrong with that.

37DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Thu May 17 2012, 10:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't deny that some tattoos could be deemed as being aesthetically pleasing, but they are just not for me I guess.

38DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Sat May 19 2012, 23:54

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Tatoos on women, 'orrible (sexist - blah, blah, yawn !). But even more 'orrible are, rings in noses and lips; and tongue studs - how bloody stupid are they !

39DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Sun May 20 2012, 18:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spirit of 58 wrote:Tatoos on women, 'orrible (sexist - blah, blah, yawn !). But even more 'orrible are, rings in noses and lips; and tongue studs - how bloody stupid are they !

I agree. These walking pin cushions are a pain in the arse at the airports, always setting off the scanners.

40DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon May 21 2012, 18:35

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok : since joining this site I have definitely become more angry and intolerant. However, such considerations aside I find it particularly hard to understand why anyone would pay to have a hole drilled in their tongue. Must be hugely painful and after that a breeding ground for bacteria. Thanks for the bit about the airport. Good point ! Hadn't thought about that. Maybe that's why the queues are so long !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum