Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS

+14
BoltonTillIDie
Spirit of 58
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Spillthebeans
Sluffy
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Quent
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Tue May 22 2012, 20:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spirit of 58 wrote:Reebok : since joining this site I have definitely become more angry and intolerant.

That's the spirit! Very Happy

42DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Fri Oct 19 2012, 22:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anybody see the programme about Tattoo's on Chanel 4 yesterday?

Seems you either have to be pissed or mental to want a tattoo!

Anybody off here got any?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/my-tattoo-addiction/4od#3428875

43DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Fri Oct 19 2012, 22:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not me, never been a fan of them, especially on women!!

44DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Sat Oct 20 2012, 00:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I saw one just this morning - "Dimond Forever" even had a little diamond over the 'i'. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it, the woman must have thought I found her attractive! (Yes, she left out the 'a' in diamond!)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 13:16

since i started this thread back in May I have had a tattoo done at the base of my spine. i love it, people who are so against them should try it.

46DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 13:38

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Self mutilation- they should be made illegal!

47DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 13:53

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:since i started this thread back in May I have had a tattoo done at the base of my spine. i love it, people who are so against them should try it.

What is it?

48DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 13:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a butterfly on her lower back.

.... of course.

49DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 14:20

wrong, it's a thorny rose.

50DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 14:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:wrong, it's a thorny rose.

Laughing

51DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 14:30

Slag tag.

52DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:

Slag tag.

Is that what you have on your twentieth fold of fat, incribed by your cell mate when you were incarcerated?

53DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:04

bwfc71 wrote:

Is that what you have on your twentieth fold of fat, incribed by your cell mate when you were incarcerated?

I actually have 'Mavis' tattooed on my arse. She's my mam and the greatest woman who ever lived.

54DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

I actually have 'Mavis' tattooed on my arse. She's my mam and the greatest woman who ever lived.

And your incestuous lover!

55DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:11

She's dead.

56DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:14

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bolton Hater wrote:She's dead.

HBWHT?

57DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sick bastard.

lol!

58DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:21

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

HBWHT?

I never measured them but they were down to her ankles by the time she popped her clogs. She was a legend in Blackburn.

59DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:26

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blimey I had heard rumours but never believed it until now - necrophelia does actually happen in Blackburn with Darwen!!

60DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 3 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:40

bwfc71 wrote:Blimey I had heard rumours but never believed it until now - necrophelia does actually happen in Blackburn with Darwen!!

Take that back or I'll hunt you down like a dog and pull your dick up through your mouth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum