Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS

+14
BoltonTillIDie
Spirit of 58
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Spillthebeans
Sluffy
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Quent
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 4 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Blimey I had heard rumours but never believed it until now - necrophelia does actually happen in Blackburn with Darwen!!

Take that back or I'll hunt you down like a dog and pull your dick up through your mouth.

I dare you!!!! No, infact I insist that you do!

62DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 4 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:45

some of you have way too much time on your hands. time for mr hater to be shown the door.

63DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 4 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 19:09

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i'm interested in tattoos. not so much what they represent, more the fantastic artwork that is behind some of them.

i'm seriously considering getting a tattoo, a snake design at the small of my back. no would see it other than very "close friends".

do you have a tattoo or do you hate them?

Yes, i like tattoos. I have 4. And i'm planning to get Whitesnake's snake on my back.

64DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 4 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Mon Oct 22 2012, 19:56

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:since i started this thread back in May I have had a tattoo done at the base of my spine. i love it, people who are so against them should try it.

I've seen many tattoes and can confirm that they are not for me, thanks.

My view is that they make all women uglier

Pretty women are less pretty

Ugly women more ugly

The good news is that yours won't be visible!

65DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 4 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Tue Oct 23 2012, 10:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

inf wrote:

Yes, i like tattoos. I have 4. And i'm planning to get Whitesnake's snake on my back.

You would be better off saving your money and getting a decent electrician.

66DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 4 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Tue Oct 23 2012, 10:19

bwfc71 wrote:
I dare you!!!! No, infact I insist that you do!

Address?

67DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 4 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Tue Oct 23 2012, 10:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can be found quite easily most weekends in a sports bar in Amsterdam - just google it!

68DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS - Page 4 Empty Re: DO YOU LIKE TATTOOS Tue Oct 23 2012, 11:44

bwfc71 wrote:I can be found quite easily most weekends in a sports bar in Amsterdam - just google it!

Is it like Hooters? Do you get your moobs out?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum