Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers Retained List

+8
FullofSprite
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Bolton Wanderers Retained List Wed May 06 2015, 18:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WANDERERS may wait until after the weekend to name their retained list.

The club are expected to release a number of players who are out of contract but want to wait until the development squad have completed their season’s fixtures to make the announcement official.

The Under-21s play at Blackburn Rovers’ Brockhall training complex tomorrow (Thursday) and then face Arsenal at the Macron on Monday lunchtime.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Wed May 06 2015, 20:24

Here is the retained list

Bogdan
Vela
Clough
Ream
Pratley

Everyone else jog on.

They are joining the bottom league of premier fives next season. If they can get 27 quid a week for the games

3Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Wed May 06 2015, 20:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Boo. Understandable, but boo.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Wed May 06 2015, 20:53

On the plus side keegs. That is a pretty decent five a side team

5Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Wed May 06 2015, 21:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Heskey has signed a new deal

6Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Wed May 06 2015, 21:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Yay.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 07 2015, 09:09

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's not bad news in my opinion. Heskey could well be a very good link man for us if he gets the right striker to play alongside and his experience will be a handy thing to have around the dressing room for the likes of Clough and Clayton. 

I see him as either a squad player or perhaps an impact sub for the most part and in that role he could do very well at this level.

8Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 07 2015, 18:39

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:That's not bad news in my opinion. Heskey could well be a very good link man for us if he gets the right striker to play alongside and his experience will be a handy thing to have around the dressing room for the likes of Clough and Clayton. 

I see him as either a squad player or perhaps an impact sub for the most part and in that role he could do very well at this level.

An impact sub?? Subs need to make an impact but he hasn't the speed or skill any more to make any impact. It's a complete waste of a shirt- and a squad place!

9Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 13:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So we need to find around 14 or 15 players on free transfers or loans? And the other 6 youths who made their debuts are being released - including Twardzik who Lennon signed himself? Has Lennon even assessed Baptiste at CB yet as he said he would?
Either this list is inaccurate or Lennon is showing why he has delivered the worst finish in 22 years.
Questions abound.

10Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 13:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:So we need to find around 14 or 15 players on free transfers or loans? And the other 6 youths who made their debuts are being released - including Twardzik who Lennon signed himself? Has Lennon even assessed Baptiste at CB yet as he said he would?
Either this list is inaccurate or Lennon is showing why he has delivered the worst finish in 22 years.
Questions abound.

Nowhere has it been said that Twardzik is being released, he was signed permanently with a view to becoming a first team player

In regards to the "worst finish in 22 years" comment, just remember the situation when he took over.

11Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 13:59

Hang on....what list?

Is it out yet?

Have I missed summat?

12Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 14:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think Lusty may have taken Johnny's joke reply (post 2) as being the actual list!?

13Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 14:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is no list yet Very Happy

14Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 14:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lusty getting on the ol' troll wagon again.

15Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 19:45

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:Here is the retained list

Bogdan
Vela
Clough
Ream
Pratley

Everyone else jog on.

They are joining the bottom league of premier fives next season.  If they can get 27 quid a week for the games
What about Clayton?

16Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Retained list Sat May 09 2015, 19:51

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I would have thought these guys are the core of next seasons squad

Clough
Vella
Walker
Taylor
Clayton
Heskey!
Gudjojnson!
Pratley!
Wheater
M. Davies

Bogdan if he doesn't go to Stoke. Baptiste will be given a run for his money.

I thought Danns had penned a new contract, but can't find it anywhere on the internet.

17Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 20:04

wanderlust wrote:So we need to find around 14 or 15 players on free transfers or loans? And the other 6 youths who made their debuts are being released - including Twardzik who Lennon signed himself? Has Lennon even assessed Baptiste at CB yet as he said he would?
Questions abound.

Hi lusty.

Im y2johnny

No one takes me seriously.

You shouldn't either

Much love

Everyone's favourite pain in the arse

Xxxx

18Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 20:05

FullofShite wrote:

Bogdan
Vela
Clough
Ream
Pratley

Everyone else jog on.

They are joining the bottom league of premier fives next season.  If they can get 27 quid a week for the games
What about Clayton?

Meh

19Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sat May 09 2015, 21:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Questions abound.

Hi lusty.

Im y2johnny

No one takes me seriously.

You shouldn't either

Much love

Everyone's favourite pain in the arse

Xxxx

Very Happy

20Bolton Wanderers Retained List Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sun May 10 2015, 00:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

FullofSprite wrote:

Bogdan
Vela
Clough
Ream
Pratley

Everyone else jog on.

What about Clayton?

Sluffy wrote:I think Lusty FullofSprite may have taken Johnny's joke reply (post 2) as being the actual list!?

scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum