Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers Retained List

+8
FullofSprite
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sun May 10 2015, 00:05

Sluffy wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Here is the retained list

Bogdan
Vela
Clough
Ream
Pratley

Everyone else jog on.

They are joining the bottom league of premier fives next season.  If they can get 27 quid a week for the games
What about Clayton?

Sluffy wrote:I think Lusty FullofSprite may have taken Johnny's joke reply (post 2) as being the actual list!?

scratch

Yeah i need to stop posting in the grown up bit of the forum i think sluffy

22Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty re retained list Sun May 10 2015, 18:24

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:

Bogdan
Vela
Clough
Ream
Pratley

Everyone else jog on.

They are joining the bottom league of premier fives next season.  If they can get 27 quid a week for the games
What about Clayton?

Sluffy wrote:I think Lusty FullofSprite may have taken Johnny's joke reply (post 2) as being the actual list!?

scratch

Sorry, I'm new here, getting use to people's humour

23Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Sun May 10 2015, 18:54

FullofSprite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:

Bogdan
Vela
Clough
Ream
Pratley

Everyone else jog on.

What about Clayton?

scratch

Sorry, I'm new here, getting use to people's humour

It's ok fos.  It won't take long

Most don't have any Smile

24Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Mon May 11 2015, 11:47

So are we expecting the (real, not mine) retained list today?

25Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Tue May 12 2015, 13:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:So we need to find around 14 or 15 players on free transfers or loans? And the other 6 youths who made their debuts are being released - including Twardzik who Lennon signed himself? Has Lennon even assessed Baptiste at CB yet as he said he would?
Either this list is inaccurate or Lennon is showing why he has delivered the worst finish in 22 years.
Questions abound.

Hi lusty.

Im y2johnny

No one takes me seriously.

You shouldn't either

Much love

Everyone's favourite pain in the arse

Xxxx

And to think I believe every word you say y2j. Or believed.

You've let the site down, you've let the club down and you've let yourself down Johnny. You are a very naughty boy.

26Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 08:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've just read that the retained list has to be announced by the end of the week and after just reading about alleged cash flow issues affecting contract renewals it's not looking good is it?

27Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 10:40

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:So we need to find around 14 or 15 players on free transfers or loans? And the other 6 youths who made their debuts are being released - including Twardzik who Lennon signed himself? Has Lennon even assessed Baptiste at CB yet as he said he would?
Either this list is inaccurate or Lennon is showing why he has delivered the worst finish in 22 years.
Questions abound.

Hi lusty.

Im y2johnny

No one takes me seriously.

You shouldn't either

Much love

Everyone's favourite pain in the arse

Xxxx

And to think I believe every word you say y2j. Or believed.

You've let the site down, you've let the club down and you've let yourself down Johnny. You are a very naughty boy.
when i read that post lusty my heart felt like when my mum said to me "i'm not angry...................just disappointed!"

I'm sorry

28Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 10:41

Norpig wrote:i've just read that the retained list has to be announced by the end of the week and after just reading about alleged cash flow issues affecting contract renewals it's not looking good is it?
Scout the sunday leagues!!!!!

29Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 15:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but send me a ticket Whites - I'm coming out of retirement.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

30Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Retained list announcement is imminent

31Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've put my tea on hold.

32Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:28

Boggersbelief wrote:Retained list announcement is incompetent

Smile

33Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:29

boltonbonce wrote:I've put my tea on hold.

What, you can do that with meals on wheels

Smile

Payback for me pressing play on that bloody brucie vid

34Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

False alarm

35Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

36Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:False alarm

thats why you don't listen to Marc Iles.

37Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The thumb headed cunt

38Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:False alarm

thats why you don't listen to Marc Iles.

Take note, bread

39Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:33

Embarassed
Boggersbelief wrote:The thumb headed cunt

Smile

40Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I've put my tea on hold.

What, you can do that with meals on wheels

Smile

Payback for me pressing play on that bloody brucie  vid
It gets better,honest.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum