Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers Retained List

+8
FullofSprite
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:47

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:False alarm

thats why you don't listen to Marc Iles.

Take note, bread

He said there was a story about to break on the Wanderers website and he hoped it was about the retained list.

Nowhere did he say the retained list was about to be released.

However, you saw his tweet and decided to post a comment on here saying that the retained list would be "released imminently" because you always like to be the first to report unsubstantiated rumour gleaned from social media as fact in an attempt to keep up this myth (that you started) that you're in some way ITK regarding all matters BWFC related.

What shape's your head?

42Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:50

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Take note, bread

He said there was a story about to break on the Wanderers website and he hoped it was about the retained list.

However, you saw his tweet and decided to post a comment on here saying that the retained list would be "released imminently" because you always like to be the first to report unsubstantiated rumour gleaned from social media as fact in an attempt to keep up this myth (that you started) that you're in some way ITK regarding all matters BWFC related.

What shape's your head?

"Head like a fucking orange" - ricky Gervais

43Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Take note, bread

What shape's your head?

I've never claimed to be ITK, you can't just make things up. Have we gone bust yet?

44Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:54

Very Happy

45Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Thu May 14 2015, 16:58

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Our going bust is imminent. ITK fact.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

46Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 09:34

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If that's true Keegan, I don't think it would be bad thing. Ask anyone would you take a 10-15 (I can't remember which) point deduction for wiping off £180 million? No brained really! I think most of us would snap off your hand! It'll never happen because it's not in ED's best interest.

47Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 09:47

i can see that happening in the not too distant future unless we find a buyer

48Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 10:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No evidence for it yet though just paranoid fans. 

We'll know soon enough is there's any reason to worry.

49Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 14:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So, these players we've let go, are any of them those players costing us them last minute goals and the ones who Lennon wanted out of the club - or have we still kept all of those?

:bomb:

50Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 15:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mills certainly cost us plenty of goals over his time here.

51Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 16:59

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think a couple of those need buyers, Sluffy.

52Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 17:01

I see Sluffy's point to be fair, I wonder who he means.

53Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 17:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

So do I, 74 - I think Trotter, Feeney and Dervite are on that list but they need buyers.

54Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 17:06

Doubt Feeney is, he was praising him to the high heavens not so long ago. I don't know if Dervite is a lost cause yet, started well but his form at the end of the season was shameful.

55Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 17:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He seemed to really like Trotter as well, though a lot of that early praise was probably just giving them a gee up as the new manager, fresh start.

56Bolton Wanderers Retained List - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Retained List Fri May 15 2015, 19:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Trotter was woeful on a number of occasions that led to late goals by the opposition. That really pissed Neil off and I'm sure he remembers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum