Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sam Allardyce to publish autobiography.

+16
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
scottjames30
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Like it or not, he's our most successful manager of modern times.
I did like it, but if he hadn't thrown his toys out of the pram and hung on for another season when the Prem payments rocketed, he'd have been even more successful, he could still be our manager and we'd still be in the Premiership. The best ever opportunity to establish us as a top club missed.

That's true it was our best opportunity - although we were as established as we could ever be at that point. 

Allardyce is quite rightly very ambitious and wanted to manage Champions League can you really blame him for leaving when it became apparent the club wouldn't back him to do so?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Sam will be signing copies of his new autobiography in Manchester on Saturday, October 24. He will be at Waterstones, in the Trafford Centre, from 1pm to meet and greet people.
For more information, call the shop on 0161 749 8623.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Big Sam will be signing copies of his new autobiography in Manchester on Saturday, October 24. He will be at Waterstones, in the Trafford Centre, from 1pm to meet and greet people.
For more information, call the shop on 0161 749 8623.

The fat twat.

I'm going to push to the front of the queue holding two copies of Mike Ashley's autobiography.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought it might have been arranged before he got the Sunderland job in which case he would be unlikely to turn up but Sunderland don't play till the Sunday.

I'm having a copy for Xmas. Love him or hate him but he's part of our history at the Reebok / Macron and he gave us European football which was as rare as rocking-horse muck at our club.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm after one for Xmas as well, I can't wait to read it! Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A Megson book might make an interesting read. study

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:A Megson book might make an interesting read. study

Wash your mouth out.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:A Megson book might make an interesting read. study

Wash your mouth out before i put my ding a ling in it.

What a Face

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I'm after one for Xmas as well, I can't wait to read it! Smile
When you've read it you can send it me :p

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When he's read it he'll set fire to it. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sam Allardyce to publish autobiography. - Page 5 2Q==

Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:Sam Allardyce to publish autobiography. - Page 5 2Q==

Very Happy
That's what lusty will be doing to every copy he can get his hands on most likely  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All very positive Boncey. Personally, I think the West Ham fans are deluded if they think they will do better under Bilic.
I'm showing my age now and I'm probably biased  but I can remember the days when Sam and Peter Reid played for us in the late seventies  and I used to see them in Scamps on Bradshawgate on a Saturday night after the game.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

All very positive Boncey. Personally, I think the West Ham fans are deluded if they think they will do better under Bilic.
I'm showing my age now and I'm probably biased  but I can remember the days when Sam and Peter Reid played for us in the late seventies  and I used to see them in Scamps on Bradshawgate on a Saturday night after the game.
Whereabouts was Scamps RT? Smile

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

It was to the side of the Lido.

Go on... Where was the Lido?

Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

It was to the side of the Lido.

Go on...  Where was the Lido?

Very Happy
Facing Greatmoor street? Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just ordered it, £9.00 from a site called book depository, everywhere else was £16.00.

Bargain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum