Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm just......I can't........I'm........Eeeuuurgh........!

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Brexit Redux!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm looking forward to Bread's rant about American crayon munchers.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Chairmanda wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Anyone planning a late night to see how it unfolds?
I have moved a telly into my bedroom specifically so I can watch it between dozes. I was going to say too close to call, but I don't entirely mean that..I mean I can make an argument for any result, including a much larger margin than currently predicted especially if the early info on turnout proves correct. I can't see many Hispanic people or a lot of women voting for Trump...what it less predictable is if they will support Hillary or if they will simply not vote. And I also agree that the divisions caused, or rather highlighted and exacerbated by, this election will not be easily healed whatever the result
We are a nation divided... and the result in a knee jerk reaction to the Obama years as well as a repudiation of Hillary Clinton's arrogance and treatment of Bernie Sanders in the primary.  Trump could not have imagined he would have won some of the states he won. We have four years ahead and no idea what will happen to this country in those years.  Would you like your colony back now?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

To be fair he made a conciliatory victory speech.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:To be fair he made a conciliatory victory speech.

Why is that fair after all the stuff he's come out with during the run up to the election.
 Another disaster! How could so called intelligent people fall for this guys lies?
Wait for the legal challenges to start.

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Oh I love this  Very Happy Fantastic day.

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

That was for the cameras. His supporters didn't elect him to be conciliatory, in which they expect to deliver.

Sounded more like an Oscar acceptation speech to me.

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Obama was a shit president.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I got back from Cheltenham at 1.30 am and watched it till about 5am and Trump was ahead the whole time. Interesting times ahead.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

King Bill wrote:

That was for the cameras. His supporters didn't elect him to be conciliatory, in which they expect to deliver.

Sounded more like an Oscar acceptation speech to me.

The fun's really gonna start when he gets challenged on:-

Building "that" wall.

Banning Muslims from entering the country.

Locking HC up for being a criminal.

And all the other empty rhetoric he used to get the terminally stupid / racist among the American electorate to vote for him.

Look at what happened to Farage, Gove and Johnson over here in the immediate aftermath of the Brexit result.

They all ran away and fucking hid because they knew they couldn't deliver on their promises.

You can't really do that when your The Commander in Chief.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's really interesting is that Trump has a bigger mandate and support in the Senate and House of Congress than Obama had in the last six years. A lot of his rhetoric was clearly hot air but he does now have a sizeable majority to go ahead with some of his radical views.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So far breadman has been wrong about Brexit and our new owners. Can't say I'm too worried about his hate for trump

Boggersbelief wrote:So far breadman has been wrong about Brexit and our new owners. Can't say I'm too worried about his hate for trump

Eh? How has anybody been proved right or wrong about Brexit? We haven't left yet!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great day for world peace, just seen Vladimir Putin saying he hopes the US and Russia can become closer.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm looking forward to Bread's rant about American crayon munchers.
Laughing followed by a bellyful of self pity about his pension when all the markets crash, ah well plan C

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 14 Il_570xN.729360853_dqq9

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Like us with Brexit, the States needed a change, especially after the desperate years of the Obama reign, in which he ended up with more debt for the country than all the other presidents put together, (don't bother asking where I've seen it 74. I just have). Clinton would have followed on in the same vein.
America will now be run by a businessman, rather than self-serving politicians, and business is what they are best at. I also think the UK will be in a better position than were were with Obama/Clinton.
Interesting times ahead.
As an aside, how many millions are you going to call ignorant and stupid this time Breaders ?  Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Glos why do you think politicians are self-serving and businessmen are not?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just heard on 5live that the early post-result data is demonstrating that it was a massive increase in support for the Republican candidate from the group described as "Poorly educated white males" that swung it.

Well fuck me....!

Who'd have thought that, eh?

You can sneer down your noses at me all you like, but the fact remains that this result and the Referendum were both decisively delivered on the back of whipping up xenophobic support amongst thick white people who swallowed some very obvious lies.

And that's the bit that genuinely worries me.

It appears that you can make up frankly outrageous claims which are patently untrue and lie through your teeth but because "you're a regular guy", enough fucking idiots will back you.

And the world is a far more dangerous place today for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum