You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 31]

421Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 12 2016, 08:59

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@xmiles wrote:Surely the fact that he is reneging on his promises is a good thing for America!

Unlike here where the brexiteers are reneging on their promises (£350m for the NHS, etc) and it is a bad thing for us.

It took some time for the brexiteers to come to a realisation that they had been conned and it was the remainers who pointed out that they were and are continuing to be conned.

In America it was the chief conman who lasted two days before all his bombast and lies started to unravel.
So all the hillbillies, rednecks and Okies who fell for his claptrap will be a bit disappointed. that they're not all going to be wealthy and healthy and part of a new 'great' America.
Tough shit as far as I'm concerned as the brain deads elected him, so they'll have to put up with him.

422Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

423Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 16 2016, 20:28

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

424Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Nov 16 2016, 21:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Love Bernie. Sort of bloke I'd take a bullet for.

425Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 19:14

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@rammywhite wrote:So far (after two days) Trump has changed his mind (if he has one) on:

a) he's not going to repeal the 'catastrophe' of Obamacare. He's going to keep most of it,and

b) he's not going to appoint a special prosecutor to make sure that Hillary Clinton will end up in jail.

Next will be reneging on the promise to build the wall, keep Muslims out of America and abolish climate change legislation.

What a joke! What a tragedy for America.

That's what you get when you put a Shitehouse in the Whitehouse

Don't get all worked up Rammy .....the press is making up stuff based on snippets and sound bites.  He hasn't put a team together yet nevermind issued policy decisions. Any likely action will take months or even years to implement or never get done at all.

426Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 19:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

428Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 19:59

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You sound like Nellie the elephant

429Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 20:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@rammywhite wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You sound like Nellie the elephant

I sound like a fan of Donald Trump

430Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 20:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I hope one of his first jobs,when he finally gets behind the desk in the oval office,is to have his barber executed. Not a fan of Trump I'm afraid.

The slurry with the fringe on top.

431Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 20:33

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It's starting.....

432Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 20:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Megyn Kelly has had numerous death threats over the past three weeks. And get a load of this guy.

433Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 20:44

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The NY Times is virtually an advertising leg of the Democrats ...... no need to read the article..... All can guess it's a hammer piece as per usual.

Unfortunately you can't get a common sense news broadcast anymore. You have Fox at the right and CNN etc. on the left. 

That's just the way it is.  Brainwashing either side for votes.

Here Endeth today's lesson.  clown

434Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 20:49

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Jesus.....

This is the problem with the internet.

Any dickhead with enough cash and a sharp suit can set up a "news" network.

And "a certain section of society" takes it at face value and believes it as gospel.

I keep saying it but Idiocracy is looking more and more like a documentary on how we are evolving as a species by the day.....

435Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 20:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Drally

436Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 21:01

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@terenceanne wrote:

The NY Times is virtually an advertising leg of the Democrats ...... no need to read the article..... All can guess it's a hammer piece as per usual.

Unfortunately you can't get a common sense news broadcast anymore. You have Fox at the right and CNN etc. on the left. 

I get what you're saying, T, but if you were an alien (a proper one from space, not a Mexican gardener) and you'd just landed and you just listened to the candidates speeches, which one would you vote for?

The one saying that women should be empowered to achieve their goals or the one who would happily grab them by the pussy "because they love it" because you're famous....?

Last edited by Bread2.0 on Sat Nov 19 2016, 00:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trump style use of the English language - I apologise.)

437Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 21:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They should have gone with Bernie. He'd have wiped the floor with Trump.

438Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 21:17

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Bread2.0 wrote:
@terenceanne wrote:

I get what you're saying, T, but if you were an alien (a proper one from space, not a Mexican gardner) and you'd just landed and you just listened to the candidates speeches, which one would you vote for?

The one saying that women should be empowered to achieve their goals or the one who would happily grab them by the pussy "because they love it" because you're famous....?

I personally prefer pussy  .....

But if you want an argument.....you have one very trained Politician who has every word scripted for 30 years and very careful when speaking on camera....and then a snippet of some bloke from 20 years ago making fun of some hot chicks.  Things that would never be said if trump was in political office at the time.  Just like shouting "show us yer tits" at a BWFC home game and somebody has a recorder going for use 20 years from now when you are running for Mayor of Farnworth.  It's apples and Oranges.

439Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 21:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm hoping Trump will be deftly handled by the American equivalent of Sir Humphrey.

440Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 21:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@terenceanne wrote:
@Bread2.0 wrote:
@terenceanne wrote:

I get what you're saying, T, but if you were an alien (a proper one from space, not a Mexican gardner) and you'd just landed and you just listened to the candidates speeches, which one would you vote for?

I personally prefer pussy  .....

But if you want an argument.....you have one very trained Politician who has every word scripted for 30 years and very careful when speaking on camera....and then a snippet of some bloke from 20 years ago making fun of some hot chicks.  Things that would never be said if trump was in political office at the time.  Just like shouting "show us yer tits" at a BWFC home game and somebody has a recorder going for use 20 years from now when you are running for Mayor of Farnworth.  It's apples and Oranges.

:like:

441Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 21:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't suppose you were at the Pittsburgh protest Terence?
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 20161117hmnPittProtest-2-1

442Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Nov 18 2016, 23:45

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Fuckin' 'ell, Terence......

How long have you lived over there?

I'm asking that because it appears that the assimilation is now complete.

"..some bloke 20 years ago making fun of some hot chicks".....?

You know what.....fuck it, I can't be arsed even debating that point.

Fuck me.....if even the British people living in The States are using vernacular like that it's no surprise that this fucking idiot was able to pull off the biggest con in history.

444Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 19 2016, 11:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bread2.0 wrote:Fuckin' 'ell, Terence......

How long have you lived over there?

I'm asking that because it appears that the assimilation is now complete.

"..some bloke 20 years ago making fun of some hot chicks".....?

You know what.....fuck it, I can't be arsed even debating that point.

Fuck me.....if even the British people living in The States are using vernacular like that it's no surprise that this fucking idiot was able to pull off the biggest con in history.

Why should DT be punished for something he said many moons ago?

445Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 19 2016, 12:20

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Breaders is obviously one of these all inclusive, all together, tolerant types......unless the decision goes against him of course.

Lets get back to football ....

446Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 19 2016, 12:41

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
If the fact that I find some odious wanker laughing about how he forces himself on unsuspecting women repugnant makes me a soft-arsed lefty, then fair enough - guilty as charged.

However, I prefer to view it as making me a normal human being.

What's your view on public drinking fountains and buses?

Segregated or mixed?

447Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 19 2016, 13:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Locker room talk I think he claimed it was and he'd be right I reckon.

I've heard enough people spout absolute bollocks over the years about all sorts, particularly women and believed non of it.  I don't doubt that you have to.

I've never understood the mind of any women but I do know than any woman with a free choice would only go with a man if THEY wanted to - despite whatever any bloke may tell anyone else afterwards.

I doubt any woman would go with Trump because of his looks or charm and I've no doubt a little bit of the Mrs Merton line "what first attracted you to the millionaire..." may apply to some who did.

Yes not a Politically Correct thing for him to say but millions of blokes all around the world say the same - and worse!

Clearly the clip was used as a last gasp attempt to halt his march to the Presidency - and it didn't work.

Neither candidate was an appealing choice and the people voted for the non establishment one - because (as per Brexit) - their life's had got progressively worse over the last thirty odd years under those who had led them (and got wealthier themselves) and took a chance that it can't be any worse having a complete change for them and who knows, it might even be better!

People rejected more the path they had been led down by the likes of the Cameron's and Clinton's of this world and not because they thought Brexit and Trump was the magical answer.

448Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 19 2016, 13:48

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
This isn't about women "going" with Trump because he's rich and famous.

Have you heard the audio from the clip?

• "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

This is a bloke bragging about using his position and power to sexually assault women.

And if the most powerful nation on earth is capable of electing a bloke like that to the presidency, it's a damning indictment of the society we live in nowadays.

And before anybody throws Bill Clinton into the conversation, Monica Lewinski was a willing participant in what went on in the Oval Office and Clinton tried keeping quiet about it because he knew it was wrong.

Trump's openly bragging about his actions - big difference.

But hey, what do I know...?

I'm just a namby pamby liberal.

Last edited by Bread2.0 on Sat Nov 19 2016, 13:52; edited 1 time in total

449Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 19 2016, 13:52

okocha

okocha
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Either click the link Bonce provides above to Frankie Boyle's American Autopsy, or click here:-

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjN6dbXyo3QAhUlJcAKHWLgCcsQqQIIHzAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vox.com%2F2016%2F11%2F3%2F13507626%2Fseth-meyers-trump-clinton-scandals&usg=AFQjCNGzaiCi-ukLf1SV9AiICbbZ_DoPXA

Bread, I'm with you 100%. It's not just the things Trump said ages ago, but-more pertinently-what he spouted in the election campaign that makes him the most odious of human beings. I'd like to know what qualities make him fit to be President in the eyes of those who back him.

450Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Nov 19 2016, 13:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Because every other politician is a whiter than white upstanding member of society....

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum