Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret Investor Revealed?

+14
boltonbonce
rogercpc
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
wessy
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Wed Nov 18 2015, 21:37

He's got a shooter!!!!

42Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Wed Nov 18 2015, 21:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

43Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Wed Nov 18 2015, 21:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He's got a shooter!!!!
Wish I could say the same of Lennon.

44Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Wed Nov 18 2015, 23:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That article included the sentence:
"But it is believed Holdsworth and Khan’s offer involves current chairman Phil Gartside paying off this debt."

Am I reading this wrong? And would the deal be jeopardised if Gartside's health prevented him from "paying off the debt"?

45Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Wed Nov 18 2015, 23:47

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:That article included the sentence:
"But it is believed Holdsworth and Khan’s offer involves current chairman Phil Gartside paying off this debt."

Am I reading this wrong? And would the deal be jeopardised if Gartside's health prevented him from "paying off the debt"?

Surely they meant Eddie Davies and not Phil Gartside.

46Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 10:18

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

finlaymcdanger wrote:
wanderlust wrote:That article included the sentence:

Surely they meant Eddie Davies and not Phil Gartside.
When I put this Marc Iles he said "they were a bit misguided"

47Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 10:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Problem is they're misguided a lot. Add that to their attempts to sensationalise stories and we're left wondering what is actually happening.

For example, despite this article, I still don't believe It's Amir Khan's money going in - who knows who the "secret investor" is.

48Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 19:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Delighted to announce that Sports Shield will be funding our 2nd football project in near future! #timing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make of that what you will...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

49Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 20:48

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

@MarcIles: Can confirm that the @SShieldOfficial account is the real deal. #bwfc

50Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 21:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

@NeilBonnarBN: Rush last-minute change made to tomorrow's back page. But when it's guaranteed to be the most-read story it's all worthwhile

51Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 21:47

Boggersbelief wrote:@NeilBonnarBN: Rush last-minute change made to tomorrow's back page. But when you work for a shit rag of a paper i know you will love the bogof vouchers for the pound bakery more than any news so worth it

Smile

52Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 21:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Self funded by Dean Holdsworth and a few rag tag paupers. Deary me.

53Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 22:00

You ok, Hip?

You've seemed very down for a while now.

54Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 22:02

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd like to be that broke! 
"A curry, a cold Guinness and Bolton Wanderers please!"

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

55Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 22:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say that I haven't got a frigging clue what's going on with it all now. Very Happy

56Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 22:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The reality is these people are rich compared to you and I but they are not rich to the extent that it will change our fortunes in any dramatic way.

57Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 22:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The reality is these people are rich compared to you and I but they are not rich to the extent that it will change our fortunes in any dramatic way.

How could you possibly be privy to that info?

58Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 22:34

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Surely they wouldn't be posting stuff like that on twatter unless something concrete was sorted out today. If it has gone through I'm looking forward to seeing the details. I can't imagine they have a bottomless pit of money so I wonder what will be available for strengthening the squad, if anything at all.

59Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 22:36

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The reality is these people are rich compared to you and I but they are not rich to the extent that it will change our fortunes in any dramatic way.

True, but at least there may be enough investment to get us out of relegation this season. Eddie wasn't even paying to loan Van La Parra, short term at least this is a good thing.

60Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 22:45

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:Problem is they're misguided a lot. Add that to their attempts to sensationalise stories and we're left wondering what is actually happening.

For example, despite this article, I still don't believe It's Amir Khan's money going in - who knows who the "secret investor" is.
As far as I'm aware Amir's money isn't going in. He's just agreed to stage some fights

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum