Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret Investor Revealed?

+14
boltonbonce
rogercpc
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
wessy
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Thu Nov 19 2015, 23:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:The reality is these people are rich compared to you and I but they are not rich to the extent that it will change our fortunes in any dramatic way.

How could you possibly be privy to that info?

I'm not I'm speculating. 

I just think it's fairly obvious at this point there is no "whale" investor in this group. I can't imagine one would need to go through dean holdsworth and some two Bob sports consultancy agency to buy a football club.

62Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 00:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"We make money...make money"

"We identify opportunities whereby investors can get a much higher return on their investment than would otherwise be available."

63Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 00:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whoever wrote that must either have been on bath salts or be a failed apprentice candidate. 

No way that "company" has the means or the brains to run a football club.

64Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 00:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stelios now being linked with a takeover according to Bolton News

65Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 07:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Stelios now being linked with a takeover according to Bolton News

He did ok with Easyjet.

66Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 08:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't understand all this negativity even before a deal has been done.

If this deal wipes out a chunk of the huge debt it's already a big improvement on what we have today.

And Hipster, some people in business can actually make a profit. So even if Holdsworth and his pals don't have oodles of cash, they might have the business acumen to make us profitable.

Stop the fucking negativity or fuck off.

67Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 08:47

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't understand all this negativity even before a deal has been done.

If this deal wipes out a chunk of the huge debt it's already a big improvement on what we have today.

Correct.

68Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 08:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't understand all this negativity even before a deal has been done.

I suspect that the debt will be paid for by taking away the ground, hotel and all the facilities and then having to rent them back in future.

69Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 09:10

We can all relax now because anybody with a Linkedin page this impressive is obviously a captain of industry and knows what he's doing in the boardroom:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Not impressed with his plans to relocate the club to London though, if I'm honest.)

70Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 10:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And Hipster, some people in business can actually make a profit. So even if Holdsworth and his pals don't have oodles of cash, they might have the business acumen to make us profitable.

Stop the fucking negativity or fuck off.

Sadly it's realism. We can't even half fill the stadium. The major revenue stream for any football club. 

I hope deano proves me wrong and turns out to be someone who makes "money make money" but until then I remain unconvinced by his company.

71Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 11:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Sadly it's realism. We can't even half fill the stadium. The major revenue stream for any football club. 

When I met Deano in the hot tub I told him about my vision for 100% corporate boxes at the Macron.

Perhaps that's the plan. It makes perfect sense.

72Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 11:39

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We can all relax now because anybody with a Linkedin page this impressive is obviously a captain of industry and knows what he's doing in the boardroom:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Not impressed with his plans to relocate the club to London though, if I'm honest.)

Secret investor finally revealed: 

It's Milly Wu, manager of the tomato paste factory cheers

73Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 12:28

Hope so.

You never know when you might need a 20 gallon drum of industrial strength tomato paste.

Who amongst us hasn't been caught out like that in the past?

74Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 13:22

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Hope so.

You never know when you might need a 20 gallon drum of industrial strength tomato paste.

Who amongst us hasn't been caught out like that in the past?

Eureka! Why did no-one think of it before - world record sized pizza eating events at the Giannakopoulos Stadium for those nights when Amir Khan doesn't have a fight on!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

75Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 13:42

Now that is precisely the sort of strategic thinking that the likes of Gartside and Davies can only dream of!

When can you start?

76Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 13:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't mind a slice of that! Very Happy

77Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 14:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we assume it comes with a beer of equal proportions?

78Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 14:27

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Now that is precisely the sort of strategic thinking that the likes of Gartside and Davies can only dream of!

When can you start?

Stelios is making the bases as we speak & staff uniforms are ready  - it's just a case of waiting for Milly to dot the i's & cross the t's on the takeover deal then we're away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

79Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 14:45

Have you seriously just Googled "Man who looks like former BWFC player Stelios Giannakopoulos spinning giant pizza base over head" to find that image?

If you have, you've just earnt my eternal respect.
:rofl:

80Secret Investor Revealed? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Investor Revealed? Fri Nov 20 2015, 14:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollocks. That is a demonstration of Brucie's custom made condoms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum