Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestling XI

+8
Boggersbelief
Chairmanda
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Wrestling XI - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrestling XI Tue Jan 26 2016, 23:06

I dont think it was. I think it tied in well with the fact triple h got ten shades of shit kicked out of him by reigns and made a timely come back to seek revenge with every under handed trick in the book doing so.

Also, triple h aside, this is the first one in a while where we havent had "guest" appearances from wrestlers past. Could have bumped it upto 40 and still had enough current talent.

Did you watch raw yet hips? The rock segment :rofl:

42Wrestling XI - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrestling XI Tue Jan 26 2016, 23:18

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I read some interesting stuff about wwe etc. the other day.  It was about the scripting of fights and some feuds.  Like Andre the giant used to try too injure hulk Hogan and make it look like an accident.  And also how the giant was a bit of a mean guy in the ring and the other wrestlers used to watch through the curtain because they never knew what he might do.  He also used to drink heavily before fights too...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

43Wrestling XI - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrestling XI Wed Jan 27 2016, 00:08

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Biggie wrote:I read some interesting stuff about wwe etc. the other day.  It was about the scripting of fights and some feuds.  Like Andre the giant used to try too injure hulk Hogan and make it look like an accident.  And also how the giant was a bit of a mean guy in the ring and the other wrestlers used to watch through the curtain because they never knew what he might do.  He also used to drink heavily before fights too...

He is reported to have downed 156 beers in one night. 

Wrestling XI - Page 3 3312119548

44Wrestling XI - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrestling XI Wed Jan 27 2016, 00:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Has anybody ever watched the documentary on Andre?

Well worth a watch if you have an hour to spare.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwwj0d_andre-the-giant-larger-than-life-the-documentary_sport

45Wrestling XI - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrestling XI Mon Feb 01 2016, 19:39

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My god Bret Hart has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Wish him all the best and hope he fights through.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum