Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » euro referendum 23rd June

euro referendum 23rd June

+18
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

151euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue Sep 15 2020, 22:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hahaha!!!

You're too late mate - this is your original post - including your big fat lie until you changed it!!!

wanderlust wrote:Well seeing as I voted to remain and we were having a conversation about leaver regret I guess you have lost the plot and have regressed to the stuck record you assume is dialogue of some description. Aka wtf are you on about?
Actually do me a favour and don’t bother replying.

This is what you posted on ww -

euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==Posted March 13, 2019


I, like half the Leave voters voted to Leave the EU but to stay in the Single Market and Customs Union which is what all the Leave campaign leaders promised during the referendum campaign. Norway and Switzerland etc
 
Unfortunately they also promised to leave the SM and CU which is why Brexit is such a mess and all the sticking points and concerns are about.
Ask bad questions and you get bad answers which is why the referendum was a f******* joke as the majority of people voted for two opposing things and nobody knows what Brexit is.
May of course was a fervent Remainer and warned us all of the dangers of leaving the EU, and right now, given a choice I'd opt for a second referendum and vote Remain.
And as for the trillion pounds that has already been taken out of the financial sector and moved to Europe, and the rafts of foreign employers notably in automotive that are pulling out all I can say is Typical Bloody foreigners! Going over there and taking our jobs with them.


And don't even try to pretend it isn't you - this is what you posted to Norpig on there under the same user name -

Posted September 25, 2019

Kinell Pig - I've just had my "permanent" ban rescinded and now you come on here? Do I need to change my deodorant?
Need your support over there in my efforts to see if two permanent bans are possible. Ross McWhirter's pen is twitching.


You're just a liar and an incredibly bitter person who can't stand to be wrong.

I've got you absolutely nailed and you utterly detest me for it.

Too bad.

Face up to what you've done - we all make mistakes - and simply move on.

It really isn't a hard thing to do - for most of us anyway - it's you who has the problem if you can't - no matter how much you try and blame me!

152euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue Sep 15 2020, 23:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:Hahaha!!!

You're too late mate - this is your original post - including your big fat lie until you changed it!!!



This is what you posted on ww -

euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==Posted March 13, 2019


I, like half the Leave voters voted to Leave the EU but to stay in the Single Market and Customs Union which is what all the Leave campaign leaders promised during the referendum campaign. Norway and Switzerland etc
 
Unfortunately they also promised to leave the SM and CU which is why Brexit is such a mess and all the sticking points and concerns are about.
Ask bad questions and you get bad answers which is why the referendum was a f******* joke as the majority of people voted for two opposing things and nobody knows what Brexit is.
May of course was a fervent Remainer and warned us all of the dangers of leaving the EU, and right now, given a choice I'd opt for a second referendum and vote Remain.
And as for the trillion pounds that has already been taken out of the financial sector and moved to Europe, and the rafts of foreign employers notably in automotive that are pulling out all I can say is Typical Bloody foreigners! Going over there and taking our jobs with them.


And don't even try to pretend it isn't you - this is what you posted to Norpig on there under the same user name -

Posted September 25, 2019

Kinell Pig - I've just had my "permanent" ban rescinded and now you come on here? Do I need to change my deodorant?
Need your support over there in my efforts to see if two permanent bans are possible. Ross McWhirter's pen is twitching.


You're just a liar and an incredibly bitter person who can't stand to be wrong.

I've got you absolutely nailed and you utterly detest me for it.

Too bad.

Face up to what you've done - we all make mistakes - and simply move on.

It really isn't a hard thing to do - for most of us anyway - it's you who has the problem if you can't - no matter how much you try and blame me!

Since you are so keen on people admitting their mistakes when are you going to admit that you have made a mistake? You have accused me of posting on here under two identities. This is simply not true. I have asked you what evidence you have to support this but you have never provided any. You haven't even told me what my other identity is supposed to be.

153euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue Sep 15 2020, 23:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:Since you are so keen on people admitting their mistakes when are you going to admit that you have made a mistake? You have accused me of posting on here under two identities. This is simply not true. I have asked you what evidence you have to support this but you have never provided any. You haven't even told me what my other identity is supposed to be.

Oh do jog on.

I've held back as long as I could but you keep wanting to make this an issue.

This account is - and always has been - a fake and one used by another regular poster on here - as their 'serious' account so to speak.

It's never caused me or anyone else a problem until the last few months and that's why I've always turned a blind eye to it.

If you (in which ever guise you want to be) don't want to post on here any more then don't - it's that simple.

Now post or don't - the cat's out of the bag now - it's up to you.

I'm past caring and certainly won't be playing your games from now on.

154euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue Sep 15 2020, 23:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Hahaha!!!

You're too late mate - this is your original post - including your big fat lie until you changed it!!!



This is what you posted on ww -

euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==Posted March 13, 2019


I, like half the Leave voters voted to Leave the EU but to stay in the Single Market and Customs Union which is what all the Leave campaign leaders promised during the referendum campaign. Norway and Switzerland etc
 
Unfortunately they also promised to leave the SM and CU which is why Brexit is such a mess and all the sticking points and concerns are about.
Ask bad questions and you get bad answers which is why the referendum was a f******* joke as the majority of people voted for two opposing things and nobody knows what Brexit is.
May of course was a fervent Remainer and warned us all of the dangers of leaving the EU, and right now, given a choice I'd opt for a second referendum and vote Remain.
And as for the trillion pounds that has already been taken out of the financial sector and moved to Europe, and the rafts of foreign employers notably in automotive that are pulling out all I can say is Typical Bloody foreigners! Going over there and taking our jobs with them.


And don't even try to pretend it isn't you - this is what you posted to Norpig on there under the same user name -

Posted September 25, 2019

Kinell Pig - I've just had my "permanent" ban rescinded and now you come on here? Do I need to change my deodorant?
Need your support over there in my efforts to see if two permanent bans are possible. Ross McWhirter's pen is twitching.


You're just a liar and an incredibly bitter person who can't stand to be wrong.

I've got you absolutely nailed and you utterly detest me for it.

Too bad.

Face up to what you've done - we all make mistakes - and simply move on.

It really isn't a hard thing to do - for most of us anyway - it's you who has the problem if you can't - no matter how much you try and blame me!
I think you’ll find that I - wanderlust who hasn’t posted on WW for over 10 years incase you haven’t noticed - have always said that I’m a remainer. And if you bothered to read the posts I’ve written on here you wouldn’t have reason to doubt it. 
So if you’re so keen on playing Mrs Marple show us a single post on this website written by me that says otherwise. Or just :stfu: like a good little amateur detective.
Better still, answer the Quent question, spill the beans on Nat’s minge or go and waste somebody else’s time passing judgment on the veracity of what they write.

I don’t believe for a second that you ever had a senior management role as you claim but I don’t waste my time worrying about it as I assume you’re bullshitting and get on with trying to enjoy a bit of friendly banter like most folk.

You’re like a stuck record so give it a rest for once.

155euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 00:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I think you’ll find that I - wanderlust who hasn’t posted on WW for over 10 years incase you haven’t noticed - have always said that I’m a remainer. And if you bothered to read the posts I’ve written on here you wouldn’t have reason to doubt it. 
So if you’re so keen on playing Mrs Marple show us a single post on this website written by me that says otherwise. Or just :stfu: like a good little amateur detective.
Better still, answer the Quent question, spill the beans on Nat’s minge or go and waste somebody else’s time passing judgment on the veracity of what they write.

I don’t believe for a second that you ever had a senior management role as you claim but I don’t waste my time worrying about it as I assume you’re bullshitting and get on with trying to enjoy a bit of friendly banter like most folk.

You’re like a stuck record so give it a rest for once.

Wow!!!

A grown man deliberately telling lies on an internet forum over fuck all - just to avoid saying he made a mistake!!!

Hahaha - that's so pathetic, it really is.

It's easy enough to prove who you are, Norpig messaged you and spoke to you under the Hoppy alias you were using.  Are you claiming Norpig was telling lies about you too then?

I really don't need to be Miss Marple (I assume that's who you meant to say anyway) or anyone else to know it was you.

Desperately sad that you've lowered yourself so much over this, it really is a massive hole you've dug for yourself now - and a complete loss of any credibility you had on here - all over what really - that you made a simple mistake/error of judgement and can't seem to admit to it?

I mean who gives a fuck about it anyway - apart from you of course.

euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 29480525-4f98-4f5b-bb47-916e761a545c-1020x612

:rofl:

156euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 06:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yawn....

157euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 07:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

Oh do jog on.

I've held back as long as I could but you keep wanting to make this an issue.

This account is - and always has been - a fake and one used by another regular poster on here - as their 'serious' account so to speak.

It's never caused me or anyone else a problem until the last few months and that's why I've always turned a blind eye to it.

If you (in which ever guise you want to be) don't want to post on here any more then don't - it's that simple.

Now post or don't - the cat's out of the bag now - it's up to you.

I'm past caring and certainly won't be playing your games from now on.


I have not posted on this forum under another identity. This is not a fake account.

Why do you think it is? Where is the evidence? Who am I supposed to be?

The truth is that you have made a mistake but you won't admit it.

158euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 08:09

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy, you claimed mine was a fake account from my very first post, but never explained why you thought that, despite my asking you.

159euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 08:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Sluffy time to either name and shame or admit you're wrong anout xmiles, we're all waiting........

160euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:11

Guest


Guest

Clearly Xmiles is not a 'fake' poster, the only reason that's being suggested is because of disagreements with Sluffy. Nonsense like this needs to stop.

161euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Clearly Xmiles is not a 'fake' poster, the only reason that's being suggested is because of disagreements with Sluffy. Nonsense like this needs to stop.
I take xmiles at face value, and am happy to do so. In a way aren't we all fakes when we post on forums like these.
Does anyone really believe I loved Bruce Forsyth?

162euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:21

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
I take xmiles at face value, and am happy to do so. In a way aren't we all fakes when we post on forums like these.
Does anyone really believe I loved Bruce Forsyth?

You will be telling us next that you don't have a serious slipper obsession. Shocked

163euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I take xmiles at face value, and am happy to do so. In a way aren't we all fakes when we post on forums like these.
Does anyone really believe I loved Bruce Forsyth?
OK, I kept some of his shed skin in a jar, but I had some issues at the time.

164euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I take xmiles at face value, and am happy to do so. In a way aren't we all fakes when we post on forums like these.
Does anyone really believe I loved Bruce Forsyth?
 I genuinely thought you loved him Boncey!

I imagined you had a room set up like the Alan Partridge fan  Very Happy

165euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

You will be telling us next that you don't have a serious slipper obsession. Shocked
I'm afraid that one is true. I keep them in a special slipper box, and get them out just to look at them when the need arises. Gives me a warm glow.

166euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 I genuinely thought you loved him Boncey!

I imagined you had a room set up like the Alan Partridge fan  Very Happy

Love him or hate him. Will you ever really know? I'm an enigma.

167euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 10:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Come on Sluffy time to either name and shame or admit you're wrong anout xmiles, we're all waiting........

I'm not wrong about xmiles.

When this forum was started, one amongst us thought they would give it a boost and make it look busy by posting under a number of different aliases.

I was never comfortable about deceiving people as such and though if and when the truth got out that genuine posters would be unhappy to find out they had been played as mugs on here.

However as this was the internet and naively I thought back then that like me, people won't believe all the read on it, then what was the harm in letting it happen?

Well as I suspected it did lead to all sorts of problems such as the same person using their 'multiple accounts' to 'attack' someone/someone's views they didn't like/agree with/or just for fun.

In the end I was able to close down all the 'known' fake accounts on here but I knew there were others which one or two had kept up their sleeve so to speak - this account being one of them.

As I've said above this particular account hasn't been an issue until recently, so I've let it be.

No doubt the person has had their issues with me with how I've run the site as fairly and honestly to all as I can - in fact I know they have - but we've somehow managed to get this far between us.

If people want to have a pop at me on the internet then fair enough, it doesn't bother me but if they want to do it via fake accounts then I'm prepared to call them out over it.

No doubt they have calculated that I won't name them because it will probably lead to the end of the forum if people know they are replying/responding to the same person over and over again who is posting for one thing as one account and completely against it at the same time from a different one.

The thing is though I'm past caring.

I'm sick of dealing with real life nutjobs like Wanderlust and certainly gone beyond all my patience with 'pretend' accounts like this fake one is.

168euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 10:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The person sluffy is talking about is me.

But I am not xmiles, and I'd like BTID or KP to confirm that please.

169euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 10:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've still not answered the question though Sluffy.

xmiles has never been a contoversial poster on here and he's asked you many times for your proof of him having more than one account.

170euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:The person sluffy is talking about is me.

But I am not xmiles, and I'd like BTID or KP to confirm that please.

Thanks Nat. Smile

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum