Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring Back Boggers

+10
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Bring Back Boggers - Page 6 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:54 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I can't see anything Boggers. Describe it in a poem.

How'd you rectify this problem? I've seen it happen to you a few times
Have you done this on iphone and copied the image instead of uploading to tinypic or the like?

102Bring Back Boggers - Page 6 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see a naked photo of Boggers, Scott and a donkey (not Gary Madine).

103Bring Back Boggers - Page 6 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Have you done this on iphone and copied the image instead of uploading to tinypic or the like?

That's right kp. It shows when I copy and paste it but disappears after a few seconds

104Bring Back Boggers - Page 6 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:59 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

That's right kp. It shows when I copy and paste it but disappears after a few seconds
Yeah it doesn't work this way, you need to use tinypic and then just copy the text under IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards and paste in post.

It saves you having to use the insert image link function in the post. Smile

105Bring Back Boggers - Page 6 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:22 am

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

whatsgoingon wrote:So angry dad was banned for abusing bread, Scott and boggers were banned for abusing bread, why is it always bread getting abuse? 
Just an innocent victim?
AD got banned for retaliating against breads abuse if anyone cares to look back they will find this correct.Bread instigated the war of words when he came on here and for some reason sluffy did not care to take that into account. Bread said in a post something along the lines of he'd get rid of me as he'd done with other posters on other sites. This after he'd only been on a few weeks,I remember him offering to leave the site as he feared he was causing problems and I stuck up for him in a post at the time a big mistake .Sluffy does not like me that much is obvious hence his always backing bread against me. No I don't like bread but I can ignore him and at least others are seeing him for what he is and Scott and Boggers like me always have done, the problem is not them it's bread.

106Bring Back Boggers - Page 6 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:14 am

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum