Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring Back Boggers

+10
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 10:50

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy decided to reinstate both, fairplay should liven things up a bit

82Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 10:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Not sure what's happened here. There appears to be a campaign to bring back Boggers and we've ended up with Scott. What went wrong?

Boggers will be in later.

83Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 10:56

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:Scott! What went wrong?
Even his mother can't answer that question  Very Happy

84Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 10:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've always wondered that tbh Laughing

85Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 15:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

86Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 15:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
Oh be jeezus

87Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 15:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are a few things I'd like to mention, I noticed that every man and his dog popped up to give their opinions on me AFTER I was banned. But as nat said, the aforementioned people didn't step up to the plate and show us how interesting they are. I won't name any names and I'll leave it there.

Also, i'd like to be refunded lost money in the betting shop thread.

88Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 15:44

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:There are a few things I'd like to mention, I noticed that every man and his dog popped up to give their opinions on me AFTER I was banned. But as nat said, the aforementioned people didn't step up to the plate and show us how interesting they are. I won't name any names and I'll leave it there.

No name names that's much more interesting

89Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 15:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:There are a few things I'd like to mention, I noticed that every man and his dog popped up to give their opinions on me AFTER I was banned. But as nat said, the aforementioned people didn't step up to the plate and show us how interesting they are. I won't name any names and I'll leave it there.

I've told you many times on here my opinion of you (i'm sure the feeling is mutual)

90Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 15:59

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Aye. And if you have a cat my mouse says it's coming round, you've been warned. Oh, and welcome back.

91Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:00

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief character,

Now that the inevitable has happened and you're back, all I ask is that when your mate decides to wake up at 5 am, trawl through the previous night's comments searching for some way to have a snide dig at me......

....you don't join in and turn every thread into a boring slanging match.

I'll ignore you and you do the same with me.

S'not too much to ask, is it?

Last edited by Bread2.0 on Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Speling)

92Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't sign anything Boggers.

93Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hello boys. Run out of tissues?

94Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:07

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

"Better take 'Peace' off your avatar, Scotty."
"Okay, Bollo. Peace off."

That made oi larf.

95Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:47

Boggersbelief wrote:There are a few things I'd like to mention, I noticed that every man and his dog popped up to give their opinions on me AFTER I was banned. 

You're a rat, there I've told you before, during and after your ban.

96Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:There are a few things I'd like to mention, I noticed that every man and his dog popped up to give their opinions on me AFTER I was banned. 

You're a rat, there I've told you before, during and after your ban.

Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 E01D0968-AD9B-4E99-AAA9-66D47268CD60_zpsmafjhcsv

Last edited by Boggersbelief on Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:55; edited 1 time in total

97Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't see anything Boggers. Describe it in a poem.

98Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I can't see anything Boggers. Describe it in a poem.

How'd you rectify this problem? I've seen it happen to you a few times

99Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:53

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can't see it either.

And I need to see it so I can ignore it.

Last edited by Bread2.0 on Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:54; edited 1 time in total

100Bring Back Boggers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 16:54

Just a white box for me too, maybe it's a sugar cube? No thanks anyway, I'm sweet enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum