Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring Back Boggers

+10
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 20:54

The downside is you lose a mod and probably a handful of decent genuine posters.

But thats upto you sluffy.

The guys a fucking bulb.  End of

62Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 20:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how many more chances does Scott get? Setting yourself up for a fall Sluffy. maybe not straight away but give it a month and it will be just like before

63Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 20:57

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:The downside is you lose a mod and probably a handful of decent genuine posters.

But thats upto you sluffy.

The guys a fucking bulb.  End of

Save you breath, mate.

Did we not discuss this very scenario via email when the bans were first implemented and predict what would happen?

I'm just a bit surprised it's taken so long, if I'm honest.

64Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 20:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Your not getting it sluffy.  Sorry if im not making this clear.  But scott has carried on his bullshit from here on BA so quite clearly hasnt learnt any lesson.

He has been banned multiple times for the SAME THING

Hes probably been worse than angry dad.

Fuck it, id rather have angry dad back

He's not though?

I can think of only the two occasions when he was banned for more than just a day.

AD was banned multiple times for abuse - all I believe aimed at Bread - and he is as banned as he can be for doing that.

And he is back here and tolerated under the Lard Lad account because he has not abused from it.

As soon as he does he goes again.

65Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 20:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If this thread teaches us anything, it's that Boggers and Scott are more interesting than BWFC.

66Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:00

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Your not getting it sluffy.  Sorry if im not making this clear.  But scott has carried on his bullshit from here on BA so quite clearly hasnt learnt any lesson.

He has been banned multiple times for the SAME THING

Hes probably been worse than angry dad.

Fuck it, id rather have angry dad back

He's not though?

I can think of only the two occasions when he was banned for more than just a day.

AD was banned multiple times for abuse - all I believe aimed at Bread - and he is as banned as he can be for doing that.

And he is back here and tolerated under the Lard Lad account because he has not abused from it.

As soon as he does he goes again.

Hmmmmm

Let me go quote the lard lad account then and show you multiple sly digs he has made.

And breads right.  Im wasting my breath and ive obviously wasted way too much time on here.

67Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:04

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So angry dad was banned for abusing bread, Scott and boggers were banned for abusing bread, why is it always bread getting abuse? 
Just an innocent victim?

68Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:how many more chances does Scott get? Setting yourself up for a fall Sluffy. maybe not straight away but give it a month and it will be just like before

You may very well be right.

But if you are Scott will be gone for good and you can post that you told me so.

But if I do turn out to be right we've simply given someone the chance to stop being a troll and a chance to enjoy the forum like the rest of us do.

69Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:06

Scotts been banned before and shouldn't have been let back in the first place, as I remember he was allowed back in the condition of giving it a rest, he broke that.

Boggers was harmless but boring, I wouldn't have an issue with him getting a second chance although he seemed increasingly desperate to play the victim so I'm sure he'd try and engineer a similar situation.

70Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:07

whatsgoingon wrote:So angry dad was banned for abusing bread, Scott and boggers were banned for abusing bread, why is it always bread getting abuse? 
Just an innocent victim?

AD, Scott and Boggers followed each other, if one attached they all did. Bit of a friendship group.

71Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And I happen to know they're all members of the ST. (No chance of getting back now) Very Happy

72Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:11

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:And I happen to know they're all members of the ST. (No chance of getting back now) Very Happy
So are you you weak minded individual

73Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm undercover in the ST. Cool

74Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:14

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I'm undercover in the ST. Cool
Don't want to disappoint you but you've been outed

75Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Don't want to disappoint you but you've been outed
I'm disguised. I'm working for the Supporters Association. Cool

76Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:17

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That kitchen I mentioned is coming next week.

Absolute bargain.

77Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

78Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:25

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good old Mike!

79Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 00:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:how many more chances does Scott get? Setting yourself up for a fall Sluffy. maybe not straight away but give it a month and it will be just like before

You may very well be right.

But if you are Scott will be gone for good and you can post that you told me so.

But if I do turn out to be right we've simply given someone the chance to stop being a troll and a chance to enjoy the forum like the rest of us do.

the only way to stop a troll is to cut off their supply line, you've just handed it back to him on a silver platter

80Bring Back Boggers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Wed Aug 31 2016, 10:18

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Not sure what's happened here. There appears to be a campaign to bring back Boggers and we've ended up with Scott. What went wrong?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum