Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring Back Boggers

+10
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need a Brexit style vote.

22Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:84-3 now.

They'll never get 445.
Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Image

23Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:We need a Brexit style vote.
What's the point.  If Brexit wins it will be because they are crayons munchers ha ha

24Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hmm...My 2p worth...I feel that Scott has had multiple chances and got his Xmas amnesty that time he completely went nuts and all he posts is abuse.

Boggers on the other hand is different, I didn't mind him so much but at the time I had to ban both for the sake of the forum.

25Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:We need a Brexit style vote.
What's the point.  If Brexit wins it will be because they are crayons munchers ha ha
This is a serious thread.
Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Mqdefault

26Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Boggers on the other hand is different, I didn't mind him so much but at the time I had to ban both for the sake of the forum.

Fair enough. Please unban him and give the guy a chance. You can always ban him again if he starts any bullery.

27Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I demand a vote. The mods are out of control. Shocked

28Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:27

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Seriously for a sec, what did (the) Boggersbelief (character) actually contribute?

Spurious transfer rumours which never came to fruition and snide back-up for the other idiot when he tried stirring up shit.

And then there was the whole "not being man enough to pay up a charity bet" thing.

If that's what people want, fair enough but I honestly can't see how he's being missed.

Apart from by Whittam, who's clearly got an agenda here.

What am I missing?

29Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Finally got commentary on chatbox.

30Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Boncey, I did mention that Radio Nuts is live in the match thread. Smile

31Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Seriously for a sec, what did (the) Boggersbelief (character) actually contribute?

Spurious transfer rumours which never came to fruition and snide back-up for the other idiot when he tried stirring up shit.

And then there was the whole "not being man enough to pay up a charity bet" thing.

If that's what people want, fair enough but I honestly can't see how he's being missed.

What am I missing?

There's no agenda. I just want more people posting.

32Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:Seriously for a sec, what did (the) Boggersbelief (character) actually contribute?

What am I missing?

There's no agenda. I just want more people posting.
You've not read this post correctly.

33Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Sorry Boncey, I did mention that Radio Nuts is live in the match thread. Smile
I had no audio for some reason.  Shocked

34Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Sorry Boncey, I did mention that Radio Nuts is live in the match thread. Smile
Problem with your speakers? Very Happy

35Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
You've not read this post correctly.

I have. He said I had an agenda. I said I didn't.

36Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
They weren't turned on. Embarassed

37Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
They weren't turned on. Embarassed
I had flashbacks to our famous Mo for a minute then. Very Happy

38Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
I had flashbacks to our famous Mo for a minute then. Very Happy

I'm not interested in your sexy dreams, just re-instate Boggers.

39Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need a vote, a kind of Bogxit but in reverse. If we have a vote and he wins then fair enough

40Bring Back Boggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Back Boggers Tue Aug 30 2016, 20:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

My view is different.

As far as I'm concerned it is all or non.

I can't see how it can be possibly deemed fair to ban posters simply to please other posters?

It takes two to tango.

I can't see how you can leave one person banned for good and allow another back for doing the same things at the same time - how can that be deemed fair and reasonable?

It can't.

Yes I know Scott had previous but the others involved were not whiter than white either.

All the people involved now know clearly that we no longer want the shit they gave us and will now act to stop it.

On that basis (and having previous discussion about my views behind the scenes) I believe the right thing to do is to lift the bans of both Boggers and Scott.

Future posts from and between Boggers, Scott and Bread will need to be civil in content otherwise all this shit starts again and quite frankly we've had enough of it.

On that basis I will lift the bans but if people still can't learn the lesson, then they will be gone for good just like the AD account.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum