Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wenger pens two year extension at Arsenal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we all suspected he would stay, especially after winning the cup, but the Arsenal fans I know are very much in two minds about this.

Wenger's new deal...

Reaction to the news...

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I never expected to hear myself saying I felt sorry for Arsenal fans but fucking hell they are having the piss taken out of them big style by the club. They won't be able to attract anyone half decent next season with not being in the CL and the mediocre level of wages they offer. Meanwhile Sanchez and Ozil will probably agitate to leave and the fans are still paying the most in the PL to watch their team.
There's not a chance in hell of them finishing in the top 4 next season either. I used to think Wenger was a football genius but now I just see him as a sad,egotistic,selfish man whose methods and ideas are sadly out of date and whose stubbornness is one of the main reasons Arsenal are no longer the giant they were.
There will be fan protests during the close season but these will be nothing compared to what will go on if Arsenal have a shit start to next season.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum