Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+27
Travelodge
Dunkels King
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
scottjames30
Bread2.0
xmiles
Chairmanda
wessy
Cajunboy
Bollotom2014
Bwfc1958
JAH
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
karlypants
Leeds_Trotter
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
bwfc71
wanderlust
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 50]

741Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 12:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If, as Nat implies, the local elections are indicative of the confidence in Brexit do the results amount to a vote of no confidence with the Lib Dems and Labour making big gains and the Tories and UKIP the biggest losses?

742Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 12:20

No, because Nat’s narrative is bollocks.

743Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 12:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:No, because Nat’s narrative is bollocks.

I speak for the people, you know that.

744Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 13:02

karlypants wrote:Just come out of the closet and admit that you are a die hard Labour supporter Nat! Very Happy 

As UKIP have now been wiped off the map, where are your political allegiances going to lie KP?

745Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 13:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
karlypants wrote:Just come out of the closet and admit that you are a die hard Labour supporter Nat! Very Happy 

As UKIP have now been wiped off the map, where are your political allegiances going to lie KP?
Obviously Britain First. Duh!

746Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 18:14

Really? What’s their policy on Thai immigrants though?

747Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 18:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Really? What’s their policy on Thai immigrants though?
Is that the best you can come up with?

You must really have a sad life getting kicks out of trying to wind people up on a forum. Very Happy

748Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 18:22

That was a genuine question, why would that be a wind up?

Are you not supporting them?

749Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 18:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You must really have a sad life getting kicks out of trying to wind people up on a forum. Very Happy

You absolute fuckw.......oh, you meant TROY.

750Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 05 2018, 18:29

One joke at a time Nat, it’s only 6.30.

However my concern is, as always, for Karl.

751Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 15:25

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Just popped back to post this and say: I fucking predicted this nearly 2 years ago but certain elements on here just scoffed.

https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/lords-select/eu-energy-environment-subcommittee/news-parliament-2017/brexit-food-prices-report-publish/

752Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 15:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep popping back more please Breaders... er i mean travelodge

753Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 15:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Keep popping back more please Breaders... er i mean travelodge
He seems a lot more calm in the 5 posts he’s done...

754Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 15:48

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy - Hopefully we'll start producing more of our own food in the future.  I'm sure we'll still have plenty of takers to sell us their produce.

755Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 15:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Very Happy - Hopefully we'll start producing more of our own food in the future.  I'm sure we'll still have plenty of takers to sell us their produce.
Well now that everyone is making friends with North Korea, mother Theresa should be trying to be first in the queue to get some trade deals going on! Very Happy

756Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 15:57

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

The UK population currently stands at about 66 million.

In 1939 it was about 46 million.

And we couldn't grow enough food to feed everyone, hence rationing and recipes for Blackbird Pie and the like.

So yes, we will have to import more food.

And guess what......? It's going to be fucking expensive because (unlike the stuff we currently import from the EU) it will be subject to trade tariffs.

Remember the 3 quid loaf I predicted?

It's coming.....

757Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 16:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All the more reason to stay in the customs union but i can imagine Nigel and his cronies crying about not listening to the 52% and betraying the nation  Rolling Eyes

758Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 16:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Three quid for a loaf? Bloody expensive chip butty. 

I may have to change my diet.

759Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 17:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Travelodge wrote:The UK population currently stands at about 66 million.

And we couldn't grow enough food to feed everyone, hence rationing and recipes for Blackbird Pie and the like.

And guess what......? It's going to be fucking expensive because (unlike the stuff we currently import from the EU) it will be subject to trade tariffs.

It's coming.....

Errr, there was a war on in 1939 and German submarines sinking ships all around us - I think you will find that was the reason rationing was introduced (in 1940 actually).

By the way did you enjoy following the match on Sunday like the rest of us did, or even come to say how brilliant Natasha's Behind Enemy Lines was, or is your continuing infatuation with Nuts only to have a pop at me and keep telling us 'I told you so' over something that has not actually happened yet?

Don't bother replying, we already know the answer.

760Brexit negotiations - Page 38 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu May 10 2018, 17:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Travelodge wrote:The UK population currently stands at about 66 million.

It's coming.....

Errr, there was a war on in 1939 and German submarines sinking ships all around us - I think you will find that was the reason rationing was introduced (in 1940 actually).

By the way did you enjoy following the match on Sunday like the rest of us did, or even come to say how brilliant Natasha's Behind Enemy Lines was, or is your infatuation with Nuts only to have a pop at me and keep telling us 'I told you so' over something that has not actually happened yet?

Don't bother replying, we already know the answer.

They forgot my Birthday Mr Lodge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum