Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sluffy,I demand an apology!

+17
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
karlypants
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
boltonbonce
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 06:58

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Haha. Absolutely unreal. The sheer pig-headedness is astounding.

22Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 07:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely ridiculous.

Or intentional if logic is applicable.

Either way it's poor.

23Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 08:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy for fucks sake it's called humour, you really are clueless, time to take a step back from here before you drive anyone else away.

The blame for this site going down the pan lies directly with you, Boncey is the least offensive poster on here and you've driven him away

24Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 09:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And to think, me and Scott were blamed many times for causing the issues on here. I said sluffy was a bad un a long time ago and had a much publicised long running Barney with him.

Nobody would listen

25Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 09:59

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy, I simply can't understand what you are trying to achieve. I know you feel Bread has been aggressive towards you, but surely you can ignore him and let others enjoy his (normally) intelligent contributions. His occasional rants seem to follow excess drinking, in which case he needs support, not banishment. Swallow your pride for the sake of all and enjoy all the good things the site achieves. If it helps, tell yourself that the argument between you is Bread's hang-up, not yours.....and move on.

Your dealings with the wholly inoffensive Bonce are preposterous and risk the future of the site which you created very successfully. 

I have to agree with the responses of all those horrified posters above.

26Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 15:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha's Nuts will be going live shortly. I've found a very competent Admin guy called Mo to do the day to day stuff.

27Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 15:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

has he sorted out his speakers yet?

28Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 15:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Natasha's Nuts will be going live shortly. I've found a very competent Admin guy called Mo to do the day to day stuff.

Very Happy

29Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 15:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Am i invited this time Nat? I have a feeling i may not be welcome here much longer

30Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 15:45

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Am i invited this time Nat? I have a feeling i may not be welcome here much longer
Don't worry Mr Pig, we'll all be banished to the netherworld by the Fuehrer, he's lost it by the looks of it.

31Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 15:49

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's the close season. There's nowt to talk about except personalities, ST, Kanes web, the twat on the gate who keeps telling me my shoes need polishing, even when I'm wearing flip-flops, piss poor selections of various bits of what goes for music FFS. Then there's the Gypsies of Bolton, Muslims, Vicars and choir-boys and not a word about Bargain Booze since Nat started lauding Chorley.
Once the footie season starts we'll be too excited to slag off our very dear friends, accomplices, brothers, sisters, Mums and Dads, so wind your necks in and ignore the bitterness and see how it pans out come footie days.

32Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Am i invited this time Nat? I have a feeling i may not be welcome here much longer

I'm trying to attract a certain type of clientele to my Nuts. Unfortunately that rules you out.

33Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 16:01

Nats nuts

Big, hairy and full of spunk

34Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 16:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'm trying to attract a certain type of clientele to my Nuts. Unfortunately that rules you out.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

35Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 16:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Nats nuts

Big, hairy and full of spunk
is your caps lock knackered Johnny?  Laughing

36Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, he was typing left handed, his right hand was busy.

37Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 16:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Of course you are welcome here.

I know Bread was a popular poster with you and many others but he didn't know when to stop the abuse and move on.  He is currently temporally banned on twitter for abuse, so maybe that might help him understand it isn't just me having a personal problem with him.

I'm sorry to see Bonce go but blood is thicker than water I guess.

Everybody else is still here.

Obviously it is up to each individual if they want to be on here or not, there are already alternative BWFC forums in Wanderers Ways and The Wanderer - although the latter seems to be on its arse these days too.

Good luck to Natasha's Nuts but until you get the personal invitation from there you are very welcome to stick around on here for as long as you please.

38Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy Boncey is not related to Breaders in any way, they have probably never even met in real life.

Please reach out to Boncey and ask him to come back, the site won't be the same without him.

39Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 16:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Sluffy Boncey is not related to Breaders in any way, they have probably never even met in real life.

Please reach out to Boncey and ask him to come back, the site won't be the same without him.

Bonce is a grown man and does what he chooses.

It's clear he likes it on Nuts but has decided to forego that because of his closeness to Bread.

Of course I would rather he had stayed and no doubt he misses here as much as we miss him - but that's his choice.

He's not banned, and would be warmly welcomed back by all of us if he wanted to return.

He knows that.

We are the poorer for him leaving and he's stopped doing something he thoroughly enjoyed.

It's his decision though - and only he can change it.

40Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu Jun 22 2017, 16:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:Sluffy Boncey is not related to Breaders in any way, they have probably never even met in real life.

Bonce is a grown man and does what he chooses.

It's clear he likes it on Nuts but has decided to forego that because of his closeness to Bread.

Of course I would rather he had stayed and no doubt he misses here as much as we miss him - but that's his choice.

He's not banned, and would be warmly welcomed back by all of us if he wanted to return.

He knows that.

We are the poorer for him leaving and he's stopped doing something he thoroughly enjoyed.

It's his decision though - and only he can change it.

cheers Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum