Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sluffy,I demand an apology!

+17
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
karlypants
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
boltonbonce
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

61Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 11:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where's your wooden spoon Nat?  Very Happy

62Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT only posts to defend sluffy. From that I can only see two explanations:

1) They are related or in a sexual relationship.

2) Or both.

63Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 12:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'd be proud to be related to someone who is a good, fair and honest man - anyone would.

I wouldn't be proud to be related to someone who goes around abusing people on social media all the time but I'd still stick by him because he was family, and that's what close family do.

I'd distance myself from any so called friend who abused people time and time again and continue to remain loyal and have fun with the many other friends I've made on here over the past few years.

I think most people would do the same.

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon Jun 26 2017, 12:05; edited 1 time in total

64Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

Do we really have to start ending every post with "by the way, I'm only joking".

65Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 12:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it may come to that Nat as Sluffy has had a humour bypass i think

66Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 12:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote::facepalm:

Do we really have to start ending every post with "by the way, I'm only joking".

I'm well aware of your wind ups after all these many years.

My reply was intended for the one or two who still can't see the real reason why Bonce left.

67Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 12:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i take it you mean me Sluffy? Enlighten me then with your latest conspiracy theory regarding Boncey

68Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 12:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:i take it you mean me Sluffy? Enlighten me then with your latest conspiracy theory regarding Boncey

Mate if you can't see it by now your never going to accept anything I write now.

Even Johnny gets it and he's closer to Bread and Bonce than anybody else on here.

y2johnny wrote:To be fair to sluffy i dont disagree with a lot that he has to say. Maybe sometimes it could be worded better but the thing with bonce i did because bonce its, well, bonce. 

Breaders shouldnt of said what he did to kp.  Regardless of whats gone on behind the scenes.  

But at the end of the day it a fooking forum.

69Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 12:48

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This is great

70Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 13:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:i take it you mean me Sluffy? Enlighten me then with your latest conspiracy theory regarding Boncey

Mate if you can't see it by now your never going to accept anything I write now.

Even Johnny gets it and he's closer to Bread and Bonce than anybody else on here.

y2johnny wrote:To be fair to sluffy i dont disagree with a lot that he has to say. Maybe sometimes it could be worded better but the thing with bonce i did because bonce its, well, bonce. 

Breaders shouldnt of said what he did to kp.  Regardless of whats gone on behind the scenes.  

But at the end of the day it a fooking forum.

No Sluffy spell it out to me, i insist, using the wifes technique of saying i can't tell you, you should already know doesn't help matters either.

71Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 13:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm about to speak. Pin back your lug 'oles.

72Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

have you had an accident or fallen asleep?  Laughing

73Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread is helping him put his trousers on.

74Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

thats an image that will be hard to shake off  Laughing

75Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are Boncey and Sluffy having an old fashioned duel? i guess we'll know who won when we see who posts next

76Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK,I had to come back to put this to bed,because,quite frankly,it's getting ridiculous. And now we seem to have a Sluffy conspiracy theory!
Sluffy,let me make this as clear as I can...
I DO NOT DEMAND AN APOLOGY.
I DO NOT WANT AN APOLOGY.
I DO NOT NEED AN APOLOGY.
My mock horror at your suggestion that I might be related to Bread,was just that. MOCK HORROR.
Breadman would have got it,everyone else seems to have got it,although RT seems to have morphed into Mark Leach(they may be related),but you seem oblivious.
I'm not Breadman. I'm not related to Breadman. 
I left for one reason,and one reason only,this.

What the hell are you going on about?

It's clear that you and Bread come as a pair, or at least you did for quite a while from your debuts on Nuts.

It's also blatantly obvious that you are a chilled, relaxed, decent bloke, whilst Bread has some serious anger management issues.

Accordingly I would hardly match you both up as natural bedfellows, so I could only think that your tenacious support and loyalty to him regarding his oft and frequent abuse of many others over the years on Nuts - including of course to myself - could only be from the bond of being family, as if he was just a good mate or colleague I would have assumed you would have told him to grow up and pack it in, or simply would have distanced yourself from all of it, a long, long, long time ago!

If I'm wrong about that assumption and it has caused you any distress then I apologise.

I trust your mum is in good health.

Oh and I've found you a wiki link too -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honesty

I took your post for what it was,humourless,po-faced,sanctimonious drivel.
It's not for me to tell Breadman how to post,he can post how he likes. As can everyone else,and if they go too far,there must be consequences,of course.
My leaving has nothing to do with Bread,Norpig,or anyone else. Just you.
By the way,my mum is not in a home because of your post. That was just a joke as well.
Anyway,poor Breaders has fled across the pond,in a futile attempt to begin a new life under an assumed,and ridiculous, name. It obviously hasn't worked,because he's back in police custody.

Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 ?ui=2&ik=3fc8133cb9&view=fimg&th=15cd51345ced7cae&attid=0
Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 ?ui=2&ik=3fc8133cb9&view=fimg&th=15cd51345ced7cae&attid=0Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 ?ui=2&ik=3fc8133cb9&view=fimg&th=15cd51345ced7cae&attid=0Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Unname10

77Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

see the last part is what we'll miss if you do go, don't do it Boncey  :pray: :pray: :pray:

78Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was going to tell you about an adventure I had on the bus this morning,due mainly to my finding a packet of Odor-Eaters on the seat. But I can't be bothered.
Farewell.
Again.

I'm actually looking forward to Sluffy's outraged reply. Without meaning to be,he's the funniest poster on here. Razz

79Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hi guys, remember me? I have been here from the start, actually came up with the name "Bolton Nuts" after our original name was stolen (long, boring story). The long and short of it is, humour is subjective. Those who have a keen sense of humour ( such as myself) will not always see eye to eye with those who do not. An example is that in the early days, I would routinely put a bolt and nut on our banners. I thought it would be easily recognized as a visual play on words but it may have been that I was the only one that got the joke. Hence the Elephant. Life is far too short to miss out on the simple pleasures of enjoying the company of fellow Bolton fans - as if that isn't difficult enough. I therefore respectfully ask that we all take several steps away from our individual egos, lighten up, and let this site continue to be a place where we have a laugh and chat about all things - Wanderers or whatever. Cool? Cool.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

80Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Hi guys, remember me? I have been here from the start, actually came up with the name "Bolton Nuts" after our original name was stolen (long, boring story). The long and short of it is, humour is subjective. Those who have a keen sense of humour ( such as myself) will not always see eye to eye with those who do not. An example is that in the early days, I would routinely put a bolt and nut on our banners. I thought it would be easily recognized as a visual play on words but it may have been that I was the only one that got the joke. Hence the Elephant. Life is far too short to miss out on the simple pleasures of enjoying the company of fellow Bolton fans - as if that isn't difficult enough. I therefore respectfully ask that we all take several steps away from our individual egos, lighten up, and let this site continue to be a place where we have a laugh and chat about all things - Wanderers or whatever. Cool? Cool.
Ah,a troublemaker.
Do you want a fight?
I'll take you all on.
Do you want to buy some Odor-Eaters?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum