Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sluffy,I demand an apology!

+17
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
karlypants
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
boltonbonce
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 14:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Ah,a troublemaker.
Do you want a fight?

Don't fall for it Keegan, he'll find some way of cheating.

82Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Ah,a troublemaker.
Do you want a fight?

Don't fall for it Keegan, he'll find some way of cheating.
Keep out of it.
I'm being shot out of a cannon in Frinton-On-Sea on Saturday,so mind your manners.

83Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:22

Anf i didnt have to pm you to get you back on this time Smile

84Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:29

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Let's get the embargo over with, get some investment, buy some decent players, and ignore this crap.  We can argue about finishing mid-table versus bottom 6, and who we should have bought or not... but let's get football on the table.  Now I have to get back to lamenting about Trump.

85Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:Let's get the embargo over with, get some investment, buy some decent players, and ignore this crap.  We can argue about finishing mid-table versus bottom 6, and who we should have bought or not... but let's get football on the table.  Now I have to get back to lamenting about Trump.

Who was that masked man?

86Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Anf i didnt have to pm you to get you back on this time Smile
Sending me pm's to make me log in was very wicked Johnny. If I die in Frinton-On-Sea on Saturday,you'll regret it.

87Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:44

boltonbonce wrote:
Sending me pm's to make me log in was very wicked Johnny. If I die in Frinton-On-Sea on Saturday,you'll regret it.
:rofl:

It was funny.

For the benefit of the audience, binve git a pm with the subject line saying "urgent message"

In the body of the message it said "haha, made you log on!"

Its the small things Very Happy

88Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So we've got Johnny to blame for the return of Bonce? The utter gobshite.

The Bumchums will be ecstatic.

89Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
:rofl:

It was funny.

For the benefit of the audience, binve git a pm with the subject line saying "urgent message"

In the body of the message it said "haha, made you log on!"

Its the small things Very Happy
Why do I bother
I've never been to Frinton-On-Sea,but the nice man who offered me the cannon gig,says I'll love it.
He's coming down from his home in Slough to fire the cannon personally,which is jolly decent of him,and I'm really looking forward to it.
All proceeds to charity,of course.

90Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:So we've got Johnny to blame for the return of Bonce? The utter gobshite.

The Bumchums will be ecstatic.
 yes we are  cheers

91Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can only take so many 'you have a new private message' emails clogging up my inbox, It was getting beyond a joke.
I clearly can't escape.

Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 17194252-unsatisfied-prisoner-looking-at-ball-and-chain-Stock-Photo

Last edited by boltonbonce on Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:58; edited 1 time in total

92Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

now sense has been restored there's just this that needs installing with Sluffy

Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Humour-bypass

93Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 16:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you back now Boncey?

I'm confused! Very Happy

94Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Are you back now Boncey?

I'm confused! Very Happy
Kept getting emails telling me I had a new private message on Nuts. Johnny in particular had me fooled into signing in to collect them on more than one occasion.
There seems no escape. 
Until 'Natasha' goes live of course. Very Happy

95Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Until 'Natasha' goes live of course. Very Happy

It's laughable that you think you'll be invited.

96Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Until 'Natasha' goes live of course. Very Happy

It's laughable that you think you'll be invited.

Who will be getting an invite?

97Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

me, no doubt about it.

98Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:me, no doubt about it.

Sorry, anyone associated with the old no-sense-of-humour regime is banned.

99Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:trust:

100Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like I'm stuck here. Unless Sluffy bans me. I'm trying,but he's not biting.

Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 5 Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum