Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sluffy,I demand an apology!

+17
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
karlypants
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
boltonbonce
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

31Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 15:49

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's the close season. There's nowt to talk about except personalities, ST, Kanes web, the twat on the gate who keeps telling me my shoes need polishing, even when I'm wearing flip-flops, piss poor selections of various bits of what goes for music FFS. Then there's the Gypsies of Bolton, Muslims, Vicars and choir-boys and not a word about Bargain Booze since Nat started lauding Chorley.
Once the footie season starts we'll be too excited to slag off our very dear friends, accomplices, brothers, sisters, Mums and Dads, so wind your necks in and ignore the bitterness and see how it pans out come footie days.

32Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Am i invited this time Nat? I have a feeling i may not be welcome here much longer

I'm trying to attract a certain type of clientele to my Nuts. Unfortunately that rules you out.

33Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 16:01

Nats nuts

Big, hairy and full of spunk

34Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 16:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Am i invited this time Nat? I have a feeling i may not be welcome here much longer

I'm trying to attract a certain type of clientele to my Nuts. Unfortunately that rules you out.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

35Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 16:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Nats nuts

Big, hairy and full of spunk
is your caps lock knackered Johnny?  Laughing

36Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, he was typing left handed, his right hand was busy.

37Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 16:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Of course you are welcome here.

I know Bread was a popular poster with you and many others but he didn't know when to stop the abuse and move on.  He is currently temporally banned on twitter for abuse, so maybe that might help him understand it isn't just me having a personal problem with him.

I'm sorry to see Bonce go but blood is thicker than water I guess.

Everybody else is still here.

Obviously it is up to each individual if they want to be on here or not, there are already alternative BWFC forums in Wanderers Ways and The Wanderer - although the latter seems to be on its arse these days too.

Good luck to Natasha's Nuts but until you get the personal invitation from there you are very welcome to stick around on here for as long as you please.

38Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy Boncey is not related to Breaders in any way, they have probably never even met in real life.

Please reach out to Boncey and ask him to come back, the site won't be the same without him.

39Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 16:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Sluffy Boncey is not related to Breaders in any way, they have probably never even met in real life.

Please reach out to Boncey and ask him to come back, the site won't be the same without him.

Bonce is a grown man and does what he chooses.

It's clear he likes it on Nuts but has decided to forego that because of his closeness to Bread.

Of course I would rather he had stayed and no doubt he misses here as much as we miss him - but that's his choice.

He's not banned, and would be warmly welcomed back by all of us if he wanted to return.

He knows that.

We are the poorer for him leaving and he's stopped doing something he thoroughly enjoyed.

It's his decision though - and only he can change it.

40Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 16:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:Sluffy Boncey is not related to Breaders in any way, they have probably never even met in real life.

It's clear he likes it on Nuts but has decided to forego that because of his closeness to Bread.

Of course I would rather he had stayed and no doubt he misses here as much as we miss him - but that's his choice.

He's not banned, and would be warmly welcomed back by all of us if he wanted to return.

He knows that.

We are the poorer for him leaving and he's stopped doing something he thoroughly enjoyed.

cheers Razz

41Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 16:57

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

He knows that.

cheers Razz
Almost 24 hours this time Very Happy

42Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 17:01

I know we have a joke thread, but......

Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Fb_img10
Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Fb_img11

43Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 17:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Johnny,it's merely a parting gift. I had to log in in order to read a pm,so took the opportunity to post some Groucho. Not sure Sluffy would wear a dress like that though.

44Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 17:17

Come on. Dont do it. Stuck around and talk shit Smile

45Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 19:28

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:Come on. Dont do it. Stuck around and talk shit Smile

That's why Blackpool rock doesn't have "Chorley" all the way through it.

46Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 19:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Come on DAD. Dont do it. Stick around and talk shit Smile
Fixed. :biggrin:

47Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 19:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another hilarious Bolton Nuts episode, and apparently no one takes the internet too seriously on here.

48Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 20:02

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Come on DAD. Dont do it. Stick around and talk shit Smile
Fixed. :biggrin:
:like:

Can you imagine how much trouble ill cause without him to keep me in line

49Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 22:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

He knows that.

Christ you are pig headed Sluffy, he is leaving because you can't take a joke and have lost all sense of what a forum is and how it used to be on here. 
You really need to take a step back from here as you've lost all perspective on what happens on here and how people interact

50Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Thu 22 Jun - 22:56

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One thing that puzzles me, Sluffy, is that you seem to see Bonce's loyalty to a long-term Nuts friend (not a relative!!!) as something to insult him for, rather than as a quality to be admired.

You have upset a mild-mannered, entertaining poster and you need to make a sincere apology and ask him to return rather than simply say it is up to him.

Apply your stated standards of internet etiquette to yourself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum