Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED

+11
Leeds_Trotter
Cajunboy
wanderlust
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
Ten Bobsworth
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

161Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:17

Kane57 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:I dislike Manning too, but I won't leave just because he's on here. We are all adults at the end of the day, we can all post on here despite our difference of opinions. That is what a forum is for after all.

I don't think I've ever spoke to you
Like that matters.  As you put yourself in the public arena people can have their opinions.  Ive never spoken to donald trump or hitler but i dont like them.  Not comparing you to them of course......

162Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:I dislike Manning too, but I won't leave just because he's on here. We are all adults at the end of the day, we can all post on here despite our difference of opinions. That is what a forum is for after all.

You've never spoken directly to me either although I've read some of your postings here and elsewhere. From my perspective you have every right to express your opinions which is why I have no problem with you personally.
Sure I disagree with some of the stuff you've written but the world would be a very boring place if everyone thought the same.

I still struggle to understand why some people get so precious about opinions expressed on the internet.

163Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:21

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Doesn't matter one bit just offering your mate the chance to air his internet grievance in public and see what I can do to turn it around.

In my experience people get very upset at others who don't share their viewpoint. For example if I rate a player you don't, then apparently it means I'm a dickhead and you're not, and vice versa.

164Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:43

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:

You have, because you got upset and blocked me on Twitter. Whenever someone says something negative about the site you write for, you either block them on Twitter or snipe at them from behind your keyboard when you next write an article.

165Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:50

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Incorrect - I don't and have never operated the Twitter account so not guilty on that one. As for sniping at people in an article would you mind showing me an example? I only ask as I genuinely don't think I've done that. Will absolutely apologise if I'm wrong.

166Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Surprised at 10/- going. Would appear so entrenched in his approach that he was unable to flex, or even consider, other views. Shame really, he obviously was well versed in his favourite topic, and I found his comments really interesting.
So it looks as though we're left with the 'bad boy' of the forums

167Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

This bloody tablet is leaving things off.
I also said that's ok by me, although I haven't read any views, only repudiations, and the odd response.

168Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:17

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:Surprised at 10/- going. Would appear so entrenched in his approach that he was unable to flex, or even consider, other views. Shame really, he obviously was well versed in his favourite topic, and I found his comments really interesting.
So it looks as though we're left with the 'bad boy' of the forums

So-called

169Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

:-)

Tablet won't allow smileys while I,m over here

170Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:37

Manning/bad boy

:rofl:

171Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 14:25

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I didn't know I was a bad anything

172Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Nov 29 2018, 10:31

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - Accounts up until 31st December 2016 just released

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I just thought it was worth putting this up again as a reminder of what Dean Holdsworth signed off on 18 August 2017.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum