Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED

+11
Leeds_Trotter
Cajunboy
wanderlust
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
Ten Bobsworth
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

81Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:13

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  

You absolute gob......oh, you mean Kane.
Smile
Manning reminds me a bit of those dodgy builders you see on Rogue Traders who take old ladies for a lot of money for work they don't have the qualifications or ability to do. Its obvious their works defective and the more you look, the more defective you see it is.

They can turn on the charm alright. That's how they get the jobs in the first place but wait until you  challenge them. They say there's nothing wrong, you are telling lies, you don't know what you are talking about, you've got a screw loose, any denial or evasion that comes to mind. They are practiced at it and can't help it. Its in their DNA.

82Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:17

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  

Smile
Manning reminds me a bit of those dodgy builders you see on Rogue Traders who take old ladies for a lot of money for work they don't have the qualifications or ability to do. Its obvious their works defective and the more you look, the more defective you see it is.

They can turn on the charm alright. That's how they get the jobs in the first place but wait until you  challenge them. They say there's nothing wrong, you are telling lies, you don't know what you are talking about, you've got a screw loose, any denial or evasion that comes to mind. They are practiced at it and can't help it. Its in their DNA.

Are you talking about Manning or Trump - I'm confused.

83Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:32

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

observer wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Smile

Are you talking about Manning or Trump - I'm confused.
The characteristics are not unique and there's no shortage of 'em. You'll find 'em all over the place.

84Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anybody think me keeping my fingers crossed is working so far?

Very Happy

85Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:56

Just let em at it Sluffy, probably both fly by night customers.  Manning never offers anything insightful or even worthy to the forum at all and Tenbob can certainly handle himself using the written word on here.

lets have a vote off

86Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:48

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:Just let em at it Sluffy, probably both fly by night customers.  Manning never offers anything insightful or even worthy to the forum at all and Tenbob can certainly handle himself using the written word on here.

lets have a vote off

All that and I was offered mod status last week! Fancy that

87Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:50

Bellend57 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Just let em at it Sluffy, probably both fly by night customers.  Manning never offers anything insightful or even worthy to the forum at all and Tenbob can certainly handle himself using the written word on here.

lets have a vote off

All that and I was offered mod status last week! Fancy that
I gave up my mod status as it was just too difficult not being able to call bellends, well bellends.

88Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:52

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Lucky l don't have to worry about being censored then

89Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone have an idea about roughly how much income the club will get from a season in the Championship? When I last tried to get my head round the current financial position of the club it worked out that we'd just about have sorted out the immediate debt by the end of the season but now that there's a probable shortfall in the money raised from the shares to repay BM - and therefore a possible claim on some assets - I'm thinking that we.d be back where we were i.e. neck deep in poo.

90Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he was offered mod status then this is my final post.

91Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:54

Bellend57 wrote:Lucky l don't have to worry about being censored then
yeah, lucky us  :suicide:

92Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:55

Natasha Whittam wrote:If he was offered mod status then this is my final post.
..dunno..

93Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 16:00

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Don't worry Natasha it was swiftly rejected

94Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 16:03

Pretentioustwat57 wrote:Don't worry Natasha it was swiftly rejected
You really are a pretentious twat arent you manning.

95Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 16:11

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:

Furthest thing from

96Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 16:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I asked him if he would be interested in leading a part of the forum about 'Other Football' as he clearly has interests in football beyond just our club - a bit like Wessy did when the Olympics was on - being interested and involved in athletics and all that.

I had hoped it would help make the forum busier and stir a bit more of an interest in things in the football world other than BWFC.

I said he could have mod powers for this part of the forum if that would help him in running this new section (such as for merging threads or removing double posts, etc).

Mr Manning politely turned me down hence the feeble stab I made of it myself earlier today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shame really, as I thought he would have made an excellent job of it without it being much of an effort in it for him, already having the interest in the Premier, Europe and England games than many of us don't really seem to have.

Onwards and upwards though!

Johnny - being a mod doesn't stop you from calling people bellends (if they deserve it!).

Just let us know if you want to be a mod again - we'd love to have you back if you did.

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Aug 24 2017, 16:16; edited 1 time in total

97Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 16:14

Oblivious57 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Furthest thing from
Well if that is true you are certainly doing your self no favours with your "above everybody else" attitude you always display

98Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 16:24

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't think I have but will take on board what you've said. As for being pretentious then I'm surprised you haven't given our mate Ellis/Ten the same treatment

99Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 16:27

Because in all the years you have posted, granted on and off, you always come on, have a dig, offer sweet fuck all other than snide remarks and comments and then fuck off again.  Like i said earlier.  He has contributed more in 3 days entertainment wise (whether factual or not) than you have in 3 years.

100Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Thu Aug 24 2017, 16:40

Sluffy wrote:

Johnny - being a mod doesn't stop you from calling people bellends (if they deserve it!).

Just let us know if you want to be a mod again - we'd love to have you back if you did.
Cheers Sluffy but with work and the kids i'm not about too much these days.  Plus Nat doesn't like people with power greater than hers and she still thinks i'm called cecil in real life so i am looking to keep that up too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum