Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

+15
wanderlust
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
y2johnny
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
okocha
Cajunboy
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks men. I might need some advice from  a few of the more experienced loafers on here. Cool

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 4 Hot-bath

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

There is no downside to retirement - just a lot more time to enjoy what you like doing.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:There is no downside to retirement - just a lot more time to enjoy what you like doing.
That's how I intend to look at it. I've had a few mates pass away before they reached retirement,

so I intend to make the most of it.

Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
xmiles wrote:There is no downside to retirement - just a lot more time to enjoy what you like doing.
That's how I intend to look at it. I've had a few mates pass away before they reached retirement,

so I intend to make the most of it.

Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Very profound and certainly a much deeper meaning than his better known brother's most famous quote -

We build better houses.

- Barratt Homes

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that Boncey is retiring i think it's time he was made a mod on here  Very Happy

Think of all those topics he's been holding back for those quiet times on here, Nat will absolutely love Nuts when Boncey is in charge.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Now that Boncey is retiring i think it's time he was made a mod on here  Very Happy

Think of all those topics he's been holding back for those quiet times on here, Nat will absolutely love Nuts when Boncey is in charge.
Nice idea Norpig.

I've been doing some research on ear picking in Thailand,and belly button cleaning in China.
These two subjects have been shamefully neglected on here in recent years,and I'm sure my fellow posters would be intrigued.

My other passion at the moment is 'people being massaged with unusual objects'. I've made stacks of notes about this,which I may upload at a later date.

But I must draw your attention to the following unusual objects massage video,which is particularly good,the high point being the arrival of Ken Dodd at around 4.40. Sensational.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Now that Boncey is retiring i think it's time he was made a mod on here  Very Happy

We have several times in the past asked if anyone wanted to be a mod on here (or indeed wanted to help us out in anyway they would like), so we would be more than delighted if Bonce would like to spent a bit of his soon to be free time helping us out on Nuts.

If he (or anyone else interested themselves) would like to get more involved behind the scenes please say so (or if you prefer drop a line by pm to Karly, BTID or myself).

Every little bit helps - as they say!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just joined Creamline Dairies.

Real glass milk bottles and all that shit.

Well excited.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last day at work tomorrow,and my colleague has bought me a model of a Bolton Corporation double decker bus.
I'd have settled for a few cases of beer,but it's the thought that counts,I suppose.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Last day at work tomorrow,and my colleague has bought me a model of a Bolton Corporation double decker bus.
I'd have settled for a few cases of beer,but it's the thought that counts,I suppose.

Is the thought that you look like the back end of a bus perhaps?

Very Happy

Long and happy retirement mate.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Last day at work tomorrow,and my colleague has bought me a model of a Bolton Corporation double decker bus.

Is the thought that you look like the back end of a bus perhaps?

Very Happy

Long and happy retirement mate.

Thanks Sluffy.

I think they'd probably like me to jump on a double decker and bugger off back to Bolton.
All good lads though,and I'll certainly miss the banter.
I'll have to find some other outlet. Surprised

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 4 Images10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 4 Images10
Thanks Cajun. I've started dusting off my tool kit.

A+E are on standby.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 4 Images11
You could be sleeping on a trolley tonight, or trapped in an ambulance with two burly blokes.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Congrats Boncey on your retirement.

Hopefully you won't be spending most of the time in A+E! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Congrats Boncey on your retirement.

Hopefully you won't be spending most of the time in A+E! Very Happy
Cheers KP. I'm taking a bottle of Irish whiskey in for my last day tomorrow.

It could get ugly. Shocked

I won't be using any machinery.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum